abc fundraising

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

abc fundraising

Postby babyfud on Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:48 am

Avertisements

Hi I am new here, but I was wondering if anyone might have worked with abc fundraising. It's not a work at home job, but more an opportunity and does have a start up cost. I have checked them out and they are legit with a AA better bussiness rating, I even know of a church that has used the fundraisers before. What I want to know is if anyone else has worked for them or done the system. I just would like some feed back on how it is working for someone before I go and start.
babyfud

Sponsored Advertisements

Postby cecewinslow on Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:24 am

Hi, I have the information packet for this fundraiser,but I haven't used it yet. I am A member of A non-profit organization,and I planned on introducing this raiser to the rest of my group. I am looking for some result of an experienced user for my determination as far as using the abc mailto:fundraiser...[email protected]
I am ready to go for the best there is to offer in my search for online career work,and be as successfull.
cecewinslow

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?