Ameriplan

Have questions about a certain affiliate program? This is the place to find answers. Learn what affiliate programs are hot, and how to get the most out of your efforts. Discuss affiliate conversion rates, payouts, profitability, customer service and more.

Ameriplan

Postby needmoney on Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:31 am

Avertisements

Hello There!
Can someone please explain to me how Ameriplan USA actually works and why I have to pay them a fee to sign up.

What type of work will I actually be doing and how will I make money or get people to sign up or what is required to make the cash?

I have tried working with national health care discount before and only earned $40.00 in two week. In their ad they claimed no cold calling but their list was full of people who were quite annoyed as it turned out to be cold calling generating leads.

I am really frustrated with trying to make money from home.Helllllllllllppppppppppp!!!! :roll:
needmoney

Sponsored Advertisements

re: Ameriplan

Postby Ameriplan Broker on Mon Dec 12, 2005 9:35 pm

Yes I am happy with Ameriplan because when I got my broker kit it was full of resoures to get started. Corperate functions and services within Ameriplan ( like broker suport, publishing materials, and account management) do cost money like any one els. I will say they give you more than what you pay for to help you because for us to succeed you must succeed. Ameriplan is the founder of consumer driven health care.
Chris Frampton

http://www.sharemycash.com
http://www.sharemytrafic.com
Ameriplan Broker

Postby Ameriplan Broker on Wed Dec 14, 2005 11:15 pm

This is how Ameriplan works: First you get a broker kit for $95 or the APP Pak for $295. These kits include DVDs, brochures, and other information to present to your prospective members and brokers. Also you get necessary forms for official enrolment of new members and brokers. Plus you get an Internet commerce package that has pre written email campaigns and an auto-responder system that is included with a series of web pages that explain Ameriplan in more detail. Included in you broker kit is $75 or $525 dollars in sales aid certificates depending on the kit you buy. Certificates are used to buy brochures, DVDs, letterheads, business cards and many other things that will help your new business. This is important to note that you’re getting your moneys worth in actual business material. This supports your new business instead of just feeding your up line more money. We want you to be successful because that is how we become successful.

Most importantly is the service we sell. With out this we would not have achieved the great success that has brought us to the $100 million size company that we became in the last 13 years. This is not insurance but a discount benefits plan that can be combined with insurance or used by it's self to reduce the cost of health care when you pay at the time of service.

We have 4 plans all with a $20 or $30 non refundable registration fee. The Dental Plans with Free prescription, chiropractic, and vision discounts are available for $11.95 per month. If you want full coverage for the entire household, it is only $19.95. If you need a personal hospital discount plan then try the Ameriplan Medical Plan for $49.95 or $59.95 for the whole household this includes the Dental Plan. People save more money than the plan costs so they keep it year after year and brokers get a commission % for every payment their customers make to Ameriplan. This builds after a wile and can replace your current income as it did for thousands of other hard working brokers.
The compensation is great but do detailed to list here please call me with any questions (800) 701-1983 then press 1 to ring my phone and skip the recruiting message. Also you may invite other people to be brokers and get a commission from their sales and that really helps!
Chris Frampton

http://www.sharemycash.com
http://www.sharemytrafic.com
Ameriplan Broker

Re: Ameriplan

Postby mia0621 on Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:51 am

needmoney wrote:Hello There!
Can someone please explain to me how Ameriplan USA actually works and why I have to pay them a fee to sign up.

What type of work will I actually be doing and how will I make money or get people to sign up or what is required to make the cash?

I have tried working with national health care discount before and only earned $40.00 in two week. In their ad they claimed no cold calling but their list was full of people who were quite annoyed as it turned out to be cold calling generating leads.

I am really frustrated with trying to make money from home.Helllllllllllppppppppppp!!!! :roll:
I know exactly how you feel. I was affiliated with a similar company and they required that you join one of their healthcare plans. It turn out that I made much less than I collectivly paid them monthly for the healthcare plan! I kept getting promises from one of the coaches that business would pick up. He kept implementing new sales tools that,of course,costed more money. It didn't take long for me to realize that I was just helping someone else make money. Be very careful!
mia0621

Postby faganfamily1 on Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:46 pm

Ameriplan dosnt require that you join their health care plan. Actually, the DVPC household plan comes free with you broker package. If you would like to upgrade to the medical( which does cost money) that is up to you.

Another thing i would like to mention- everyday of the week there are training calls that you can attend. You are not required to pay for these, they are there for your improvement and to keep you motivated. There are also people that are there to help you- i call my business partner all the time if i need help. We actually talk on the phone while we are cooking dinner. I am grateful to make another friend since i am in the house most of the day and it gets a little boring.
Lovin' Just Being a Daughter of the King!

Looking for work at home?
http://www.freedomathometeam.com/shani
faganfamily1

Postby freedomworkfromhome on Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:18 am

I'm a member of AmeriPlan. Anything you do is not easy money making or make money over night. You have to work hard. Any company you join, you have to share and let them know about your products and what you're doing. With AmeriPlan, you don't have to do any cold calling if you have the money to print out fliers, buy leads or list your business online with the top search such as google ad and etc. You can't just sit there and expect someone read your mind that you are selling AmeriPlan, Marykay, Amway, and etc. There are times to have to approach to people by asking them questions. Also, if a person calls inquiring about the product you're selling, you have to share with them.

You work hard but it will pay off within 4-20 years. I like my AmeriPlan. It's not easy to make money but eventually I think about the the long term. People who joined, AmeriPlan, it took them 4-13 years to be successful. Some just join within a year or less are successful too, but it's their luck. Again each person have their own gifts and talents.

Always remember that if I don't expose myself to everyone, they may not know what I'm doing. :lol:
freedomworkfromhome

Postby TaVona on Mon May 17, 2010 9:04 pm

I agree. With any new business your going to have to pay something (lease, supplies, marketing, furniture etc). The monthly overhead is nothing compared to all the tools, trainings, support and resources you'll receive when you join. A lot of home-based business opportunities require you to pay something, just evaluate what your paying for, is it worth it and get information that will be useful for you when making a decision in starting a home-based career. Good luck :)
TaVona

Postby networkingpower on Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:42 am

Not sure how much longer the company will be around.

They terminated 900 IBO's without cause (many were National Sales Directors making 6 figures, and it was their only income.) How awful is that? One month they had the income, next month it was snatched for the company to keep their future commissions that they would have got.

There was no "official press release" from the company on the terminations, only a form letter a few of the higher ups were passing around.

It seems that they did this to keep the company afloat as speculation is arising that the company is in financial trouble. I have since moved on to a new and promising company called Xpress Healthcare, which operates a great discount plan in all 50 states! We already have a lot of those terminated IBOs on board with us already. Best of all there are no terminations without cause in the contract that the ABOs get. It is run by great people with honesty and integrity, and partnered with a publicly traded company that administers the plans that has been in business since 1992.

There are so many things they could have done to help the company financially instead of terminating IBOs and taking their income from them:

1. Downsize that huge corporate office to a smaller building.
2. Have every employee in corporate take a pay cut
3. Cut hours at the corporate office

It really makes me sick to think about it and what they have done. Of course all of the NSD on the calls are all "happy and jumpy" again on the calls trying to "protect their checks" and it is really sickening.
Tell All Mobile in Prelaunch!
$29.99 unlimited 4G LTE best deal in America!
2x14 forced matrix - best compensation and bonuses
Get more info on joining our top team now
http://www.FunHappyLives.com
networkingpower

Return to Affiliate Marketing