Any real typing jobs opportunities out there?

Discuss any opportunities that do not fit one of our other categories. Get tips, advice, and support on succeeding in a specific business.

Any real typing jobs opportunities out there?

Postby moneylover on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:13 pm

Avertisements

My sister is interested in doing online typing and seeks some sort of typing job that she could do from home. She is good at typing and is a hard worker. Anyone know of a real typing job that is available?
moneylover

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Any real typing jobs opportunities out there?

Postby ladybug on Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:46 pm

Check the Freelance Writing and Transcription thread. There is a whole list of possible companies that provide transcription jobs. When you say job opportunities I'm not sure what you mean as a job and an opportunity are two different animals in the Internet world.
ladybug

Postby mleejr on Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:15 pm

Hi

You can also Google IM Report Card

When you get to IM Reoport Card - write typing jobs in their search engine

This website reviews some of the best opportunities on the internet.

Hope this helps

- Martin
mleejr

Postby Matthew on Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:40 pm

agree in terms of 'typing' there's a lot of different activities within that which could be a good fit. Data entry, transcription, translation all come to mind. Try doing a search here http://www.whydowork.com/jobs.php?q=data+entry
Search for work at home jobs
**This account is personal. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer.**
Matthew
Site Admin

Postby FinanciallyFree on Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:43 pm

ladybug wrote:Check the Freelance Writing and Transcription thread. There is a whole list of possible companies that provide transcription jobs. When you say job opportunities I'm not sure what you mean as a job and an opportunity are two different animals in the Internet world.

I completely agree with ladybug. She may also want to try reaching out to companies and offering her services directly and being an independent contractor.
I HAVE A GREAT LIFESTYLE...THANKS TO WORKING FROM HOME! http://www.MakeLifeGreen.net
FinanciallyFree

Postby ishuvonet on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:22 am

Almost all online data entry companies are scam.

The best way to get legitimate data entry jobs are the freelancing sites like odesk,freelancer,elance and so on.
ishuvonet

Postby ladybug on Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:55 am

ishuvonet wrote:Almost all online data entry companies are scam.

The best way to get legitimate data entry jobs are the freelancing sites like odesk,freelancer,elance and so on.

She's not looking for data entry -- she's looking for typing jobs/opportunities. They aren't necessarily the same thing.
ladybug

Postby aw1219 on Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:41 pm

There are some legitimate typing jobs online. One company that hires people to work from home is keyforcash and there are a lot of legit companies that will pay you to type in captcha codes. One site that I know of is megatypers.
aw1219

Postby droba on Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:59 am

I think there are article writing jobs but not sure about typing job. But then again there are some transcriptions jobs that I found in some freelancing sites.
droba

Postby musnelo on Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:31 pm

I don't know but I would be interested in this too because I can employ lots of staffs for this kind of work.
musnelo

Postby adshind on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:22 am

Before trying anything like typing jobs please check that the company has a registered office and what is there payment scale. :)
adshind

Postby jacq1292 on Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:04 pm

I'd stay away from anything having to do with captcha codes. One, the pay is extraordinarily low and, two, in many cases you may be assisting unscrupulous individuals.
jacq1292

Postby p_wyt_12 on Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:13 am

jacq1292 wrote:I'd stay away from anything having to do with captcha codes. One, the pay is extraordinarily low and, two, in many cases you may be assisting unscrupulous individuals.

Yeah as much as possible don't waste your time doing this kind of work. Captcha typing is such a waste of time. As far as I know, typing jobs is a part of data entry too right? I can only recommend oDesk for this kind of job. There are a lot of data entry there just see the job description if it fits your skills since they always state there if you'll be doing typing jobs or not. Just be careful when applying in oDesk as there are also a lot of scammers there especially the fixed-price jobs.
Having trouble with your mortgage? Know your Options for Foreclosure.
p_wyt_12

Postby Jagike on Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:36 pm

If you have a passion for writing, start a blog about typing jobs and doing this at home. Get great keywords and monetize your blog and you can eventually start making money.
Drake Steele
Blogger

***I make $218 a day, and growing***
>>>By following this STEP by STEP program<<<
Click the above link to see the program and proof
Jagike

Return to Work at Home Opportunities