Anyone Here a Member Expert at Liveperson.com

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

Anyone Here a Member Expert at Liveperson.com

Postby frogpatch on Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:22 am

Avertisements

I just applied to Liveperson.com as an expert in residential and commercial lighting. You get paid to give advice to clients on whatever your area of expertise is! It seems pretty good and has been around for over ten years! I would like to know if anyone has been a member for a while and how it is going? Thanks
TRAVEL Should NOT COST YOU MONEY! It Should EARN YOU MONEY!http://tinyurl.com/pgntrvl
frogpatch

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Anyone Here a Member Expert at Liveperson.com

Postby expert newageinsight on Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:52 am

frogpatch wrote:I just applied to Liveperson.com as an expert in residential and commercial lighting. You get paid to give advice to clients on whatever your area of expertise is! It seems pretty good and has been around for over ten years! I would like to know if anyone has been a member for a while and how it is going? Thanks

I am an expert on liveperson in the Spirituality and Religion Sector. I make an awesome income every month but it doesn't happen over night. The more time you put into it the more you will succeed. That goes for any business. Here is my link and you can read all of my feedback and reviews! www.liveperson.com/new-age-insight
expert newageinsight

Postby ladybug on Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:51 am

I will prepare a Voodoo Root Remover for you if you need

OMG do people actually BELIEVE that stuff? Even in this day and age? (I'm not making fun of you or anything...well, okay maybe just a little :D ) but truly?
ladybug

Postby expert newageinsight on Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:02 am

The forces of good and evil are very much REAL just as you and I. Some people believe prayer changes things for the better some people don't believe in God. Voodoo is a religion.....whether it is good or evil is up too you. :shock: http://www.liveperson.com/new-age-insight
I also give relationship advice. Normally my email readings are $20.00. I am giving a 50% discount too everyone who finds me here on "why do work .com. Let me know if you are anyone is interested. You will definately be amazed! But don't take my word for it!
expert newageinsight

Postby ladybug on Mon Jul 06, 2009 10:19 am

I never thought of it as a religion and as you say what you do with it is up to you. Thank you for clarifying.
ladybug

Postby yaghi on Sun Jun 24, 2012 4:20 pm

You may not believe that some experts have thousands of dollars as pending money (claimed as customer did not pay), imagine this big lie, an enterprise like Liveperson is not able to control paid/unpaid transactions for 30,000 experts or more, it is a very big lie that no one can believe it. And imagine how much money frauds are being deducted from all these hard working experts and some of them are knowledge less as well

Last time they suspended my account and denied my pending payments, even they deleted it from the transactions history as being insisting on them, showing them the customer reply and some snapshots of transactions as it appears on screen, as a matter of fact I embarrassed them with real evident proof and logical talk fighting against their non sense lies.

Liveperson existence is unfortunately dependant on experts and customers who don't pay attention to what is going on with their money in reality behind the scene. I personally call them “Ethical money scammers” as they are professional in talking so politely especially when they tell you “as you are not paid we are also not paid”.

I don’t encourage any one to work with them at all; because it is something like gambling “as long as you gamble as more the losses are”.
yaghi

Postby julian244 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:51 pm

well it is right if u want to work for free
i was a liveperson expert but i never got my money
the check never arrive
and to get payed by paypal they told me that i need to send 3 documents
some of them with cost for me
so i had beed robeen
julian244

Postby ozstylo on Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:57 am