Are there any free ways to make money on the internet?

Have questions about a certain affiliate program? This is the place to find answers. Learn what affiliate programs are hot, and how to get the most out of your efforts. Discuss affiliate conversion rates, payouts, profitability, customer service and more.

Are there any free ways to make money on the internet?

Postby kanhall on Mon Jul 14, 2008 12:52 pm

Avertisements

Does anyone know of free ways to make decent money on the internet other than survey sites?
kanhall

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Are there any free ways to make money on the internet?

Postby ladybug on Mon Jul 14, 2008 1:12 pm

I think there are many ways. What are you looking for? I have four Zlio stores that are starting to make money but I need to promote more ( http://www.zlio.com ) and somebody just recently recommended home staffing experts ( http://www.homestaffingexperts.com ) which I have been doing as an experiment and it's making money as well but neither one are overnight moneymakers and homestaffingexperts is not a "set it and forget it" type of business. It takes some work).

I'm sure other members have other ideas as well such as writing, blogging, and other options.
ladybug

Postby Geccas on Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:13 pm

kanhall,

There are many ways to make money on line that are free. There are also many ways to make money that are next to nothing, so don't limit yourself to just the free ones. Let me know if you have a little money to start with(less than $50), and I can team you up with some people who can help you. I am not here to talk you into spending money if free is the way you want to go. Just trying to increase your options.

Take care,
Geccas

Postby ladybug on Mon Jul 14, 2008 4:02 pm

There are also many ways to make money that are next to nothing, so don't limit yourself to just the free ones

And that's a good point as well. Don't overlook everything just because it has a startup fee. Sometimes it takes very little to make that money back.
ladybug

Postby ladybug on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:04 pm

One again, beware, if this thread turns into a self-promoting spam fest like other threads of this kind, any post without a link in it (and not a referral link) will be deleted.
ladybug

Postby Sweetestmiracle on Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:52 pm

Since I am a newbie to the internet marketing world, I was taught that there is nothing free in this world. Maybe a small investment, but to be successful you need to put the time and effort to make it into what you want it to be. Thank you all for helping this newbie out with your great advice :)
Sweetestmiracle

Postby dansbanners on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:28 am

If anything, I think it's sometime the other way around. That is the internet sometime have too many "freebie-seekers". That they only look for what they can get out of and not what they can put into a program. To the point that if a program has too many of those types it could hurt their business.

Another mentality of the freebie seekers is that if necessary they rather not put down any money to join a program but are willing to spend a longer, sometime considerable, amount of time to earn less, often just a few bucks. Rather than be willing to spend some money but at the same time also be able to earn more within a shorter time.

Just my 2 cents.
dansbanners

Postby cvusa on Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:19 am

Been there, done that, with the survey sites. Ugh. Time consuming and absolutely nothing to gain toward learning how to earn income with internet marketing. There is a way to make income on the internet without spending a lot of money doing it but it will also take some hours of time per week to promote and learn but you are already used to spending hours of your time to try to earn income if you have been taking surveys and you are already using a forum which is a good start. If you know people that might be interested in buying the product you are selling that can be a big help rather than just depending solely on the internet. Be careful to get with an honest company and one that offers a good product(s). :D

Regards,
cvusa

Postby interval on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:42 am

To be honest, nothing is free. Only opportunity is free, but to make it work you must invest your time and skils. And time is money too.
interval

Postby kpm2319 on Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:33 pm

Posting articles and blogging is free but you need some type of product/service or website to promote.
kpm2319

Postby Newbie Shield on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:49 pm

Hi Kanhall,

I would check into Bum Marketing, Squidoo, Hub Pages, Word Press, and Blogger.

~Shield~
HTML Squidoo Tricks

HTML Squidoo Tricks How To Lens with sample codes and step by step intructions to improve the appearance and functionality of a squidoo lens.

Visit my WhyDoWork Blog
Newbie Shield

Postby IdaMan on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:36 pm

I have made a little bit with Squidoo. It's a lot of fun.

What ever you do it is going to take time and to make good money you will need to spend some money. IE: Your internet service provider, business cards, telephone. These things are just a few things needed to be able to make money.

Greg
IdaMan

Postby akashefi12 on Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:32 am

There are tons of things on the net....Do you want to sell stuff? Do you like writing articles? Do you want to make cold calls?
The choice is really up to you, I just suggest getting into something that has been tried and tested...
You should take some time to do some detailed research before you make your final decision...
akashefi12

Postby izzportal on Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:44 pm

yup..
agreed by waht the forumers said..there's tons of opportunity in Internet in making money..even only using blogs and of course with FREE ways..but as we concern that u've to put your effort there...your time and the target how much did u want to earn..

based on that, there are so many ways. one that ABSOLUTELy applied is through forum posting, just required a minimal effort of time..then u'll be paid.. :) no skills, no need to spend something..or maybe through videos, etc..but in order to implement that, u've to be guided...that's is how other IM makes their money well.. :D

well..i did mine and do agree there are so many ways..but just knew the techniques but didn't apply will be useless.. :) get your target and focus..

just my 7cents.. 8)
izzportal

Postby greenflash on Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:55 pm

I work several free programs at the same time - free to join, free money earned - it's all good stuff.

Doug
greenflash

Return to Affiliate Marketing