Bigticketdepot.com

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

Bigticketdepot.com

Postby ladybug on Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:01 pm

Avertisements

It sounds interesting. It's run by Joel Sauceda of Vortex Marketing fame and I've read a lot of unflattering things about that, namely the money involved. The ploy behind bigticketdepot is that you find people trying to unload high-priced merchandise like houses, boats, stuff like that and you help them sell them. They provide you with places to advertise, etc. and away you go for $99 to start and I think it's $29.99/month after that or something like that. They don't promise exorbitant earnings or anything like that, but it's the monthly cost that's making me think twice about it.

www.bigticketdepot.com

There's a recording there you can listen to.
ladybug

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Bigticketdepot.com

Postby BlueJ33 on Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:46 pm

Yeah, I agree -- that price seems pretty ridiculous. Up-front charges coupled with monthly fees isn't that great, especially for a product that doesn't even claim to make you rich like most rip-off products out there :D . I'd probably stay away from it.
BlueJ33

Postby TheWileyOne on Wed Dec 03, 2008 11:43 pm

Actually, you don't have to spend 99 bucks and pay the monthly fee. That's only if you want to BE a broker to SELL big ticket items. You can always go there to sell your items, especially if ebay isn't working for you! :D
Go sell something, then use the money you get to pay to be a broker. Look at how many people are needing to sell their houses now....best way to do it, I say. I already know people who come across cars to sell all the time. I think I'm going to go for it and become a broker. You'll never get anywhere in life if you don't take any risks. Sell something. Make them prove they can do it. What have you got to lose?
TheWileyOne

Postby DelFinney on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:26 pm

Ladybug,

I have been with Vortex for more than 3 years and have never spent a dime. I know they had there issues and Big Ticket Depot is the solution to some of those issues. I am a bg Ticket Depot Broker and have a website with some info on Big Ticket Depot if you are interested.

Del
DelFinney

Postby ladybug on Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:38 pm

I don't need information on them, I went to their website. I think their fees are extreme.
ladybug

Postby Be Informed on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:04 pm

Ladybug is right, anything by Joel Sauceda of Vortex Marketing is a total dud. I was involved with them in the past. Everything they ever start will cost you to get in and the next thing you know it's no longer going. The only thing going is Joel or Brad of to the Carabian for a holiday. Trust me .....Dont' get involved with these clowns!
Be Informed

Postby delords on Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:43 pm

Big Ticket Depot is a Program that is going to really create a good Opportunity for many
People, I have been opportune to know the guys involved in it for some years now and I
Know the works that have been going on for the big ticket Depot program.
It’s going to grow big like eBay and Amazon, while creating income opportunity for both Big Ticket Item sellers and affiliates.

Joel and Brad already told me that there have been several people already that have opted
To list several of their big ticket items on the site some of them are worth millions of dollars, just say you were able to refer some clients consider the affiliate commission you will earn with this.
Am already an Affiliate with it and I can recommend it to any one looking for a good way to earn more money, the cost just a little token compared to the benefit and if you can refer just 2 affiliates your cost is covered already.
*Affilate link removed

Am not trying to selling anyone to it but what if sites like EBay offered this opportunity before starting many people would have turned internet millionaires considering the growth of EBay now. And sure this is gaining grounds.

So its something to give a try.
delords

Postby DelFinney on Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:19 pm

ladybug wrote:I don't need information on them, I went to their website. I think their fees are extreme.

For anyone who is interested: The Big Ticket Depot sign up page has been modified and better shows what you get for the money.

http://www.bigticketdepot.com

Del
DelFinney

Postby howdyjack on Tue Feb 10, 2009 7:08 pm

I have 4 notes of interest to all regarding Big Ticket Depot by Joel Sauceda (or my 2 cents worth)

#1.Why, when I do the research, has this so called "Launch" been going on for since July-08 (other sites coversations related to BTD) BTW...I joined in December of 08' and was promised that the launch would be before Christmas 08'? It still hasn't launched for "client side" only same ol site trying to get others for (founders) i presume?
#2. I have had enormous amount of traffic from several domains i own and redirected, still no signups, which tells me the users are scared of this?
#3. I was promised that the company would do all the marketing promotions and signups for me being a "founder 300 elite member"-_STILL NO SIGNUPS TO DATE 2-10-09
#4. I paid the original singup fee of 99.00 and now i have had 2 withdrawls of 29.99 from CASHFLOW LLC appear on my statements, WHERE ARE MY PERSONAL SIGNUPS?

Getting ready to hurt these folks if this is really a scam, I mean legally, I will destroy these guys online--I AM GOOD
Frustrated "FOUNDING MEMBER #38798"
howdyjack

Postby rmgroup04 on Thu Mar 05, 2009 12:54 pm

These guys have been operating for years and I know of nothing that has been successful. The company name is Vortex and there have been numerous off shoots from that in ventures like Big Ticket Depot.

I think Joel Saucedo and his cohort Brad are a couple of neerdowells. I would not invest a dime in anything they do.
rmgroup04

Postby persistantpilgrim on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:41 pm

I am one of the so - called - 'elite' 300 members',which means I ought to know what's going on.Sorry to dis-appoint,but I have'nt a bloody clue.
This could be the last time I get taken in.Does anyone know how to stop these scamming gits? :(
persistantpilgrim

Postby usnamvet on Thu Mar 12, 2009 7:20 am

I`ve been in this since Dec.,08 and since that time,I never had any new members placed under me. Joel and Co. hyped this as something that WOULD happen for all of us 300 Elite Team Members. I sent out marketing campaigns with little to no response. I see where he also mentions something called MaxLife he is or was running,yet I`ve never heard of it. Also of interest,is despite the massive email I get on a weekly basis,I have never seen any adverts from other 300 Elite Members promoting this.. Why I wonder?

I suspect that Big Ticket is having problems themselves generating interest,OR possibly they are not trying to promote for our benefit as they had promised. Also,there have been no updates in my "back office" since Feb. 23...hmmm. He did make mention that anyone who had recently dropped the $39.95 monthly fee,(in other words,had quit the program)would be sent an email giving them notice to rejoin,lol. One final observation...the notion that BigTicket would be competition for ebay .This IS NOT going to happen folks,and it also could be that the reality of the sick economy has taken hold here.Selling BIG TICKET items is going to get TOUGH,IF NOT IMPOSSIBLE! Anyhow,the reality set in on me ,as I do NOT intend to renew for another month. I would be very cautious of anything Joel and Brad do in the future.
usnamvet

Postby boss65 on Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:49 pm

the fees are pretty steep on this one...you may wnat to go wtih sometihng else like gdi or click bank
How I found out that if I could'nt be debt free..then I could at least have less debt

http://www.infusionincomes.com
boss65

Postby Davidogden on Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:17 pm

I have been with Vortex and Bigticketdepot since the begining and the problem is timing, They take ages to launch and in my opinion miss the boat. I am about to pull the plug for the second time, It may be a good concept but they need to keep to thier promises.

The so called leads you get are as dead as a Dodo, I have used two systems to contact them and at one stage my ISP shut me down for spamming. the leads are poor quality and I have never had anyone of thousands given to me ever confirm any interest it what I have to offer.
David Ogden
The Perfect Business
http://davidogden.org
2 Minute Miracle Gel
phone 386 308 1956 after 6PM EST or Skype seadogs11
Davidogden

Postby McRobbo on Fri May 01, 2009 2:18 pm

Hi Fellow BTD'ers,

I finally have found fellow members of Big Ticket that like me are totally "over it" ...

I like most was going about my everyday business as a non paying member of Vortex for so many years I forgot that I had actually signed up with them, so again like most was totally sucked in by Joel and Brad's big promise of a big launch that would do all the work for us and have traffic knocking our doors down so much that as one of the 300 elite we would have more sign up than we could handle.

The reality it seems is we have to like all the others get out there and flog it to death... don't get me wrong I appreciate you need to run it like a business and get nothing for nothing but that isn't how it was sold to us..

I would be interested in hearing from any other disgruntled BTD and BVD members and hear if you have had any personnel feedback from Brad or Joel on why you should keep paying the $40 monthly fee.

Jeez that feels better... I thought I was the only loser that couldn't get it right...
McRobbo

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?