Coupon Canada

Discuss work at home scams, post your own scam reports, and get advice if you've been scammed. This is the place to ask questions about the questionable!

Coupon Canada

Postby mollycatmom on Tue May 02, 2006 10:15 am

Avertisements

I would Like to know if anyone has ever gotten a check from them for payment for send submissions of coupons ? I found out later after joining the coupon canada that was a scam :oops: I stopped all work with them months ago using the coupons in my household budget food shopping and giving themto family members these food coupons help them save a few $$$$ :) the right way.
mollycatmom
mollycatmom

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Coupon Canada

Postby jamfdx on Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:21 am

THIS SCAM STUFF IS SO UNREAL. I WAS READY TO SIGN UP AND HAD BEEN SCAMMED BEFORE SO I THOUGHT I WOULD CHECK IT OUT AND GOT TO THIS SITE. WOW. MY LETTERS ADDRESS IS SELECT COUPONS 532 MONTREAL ROAD SUITE 481 OTTAWA ONTARIO, CANADA K1K 4R4 I HOPE THIS HELPS AND I HOPE THESE JERKS GET WHAT THEY DESERVE. IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A LEGAL HOME BASE BUSINESS THAT REALLY DOES PAY PLEASE LET ME KNOW I WOULD APPRECIATE IT. TIMES ARE HARD AND ANYTHING WOULD HELP RIGHT NOW.

EMAIL ME IF YOU KNOW OF WORK AT HOME THAT IS FOR REAL mailto:JOYCEMILLER1118@AOL.COM

THANKS
jamfdx

Postby gmc on Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:16 am

Realized it might be helpful to have info where stuff came from.

Return address:
Anthony Martin
701 Seneca Street - Unit 121
Buffalo, NY 14210

But the return envelope:
SELECT
532 Montreal Rd
Suite 481
Ottawa, Ontario
Canada
K1K 4R4

Letter signed by Anthony Martin, President, SELECT Coupons

Acceptance Form info:
$39.97 add $10 for priority service
pay by cash, check or International Money Order
has expiration date: Your Expiry Date is: Oct 18, 2010
OUR IRON-CLAD 100% GUARANTEE TO YOU!!
Back side:
Warning:
You will not be sent your package if your check does not clear our bank.
Be sure to use a $1.00 stamp on your envelope.

Hope this is helpful if anyone gets this in the near future.
gmc

Postby kstreet on Wed Oct 27, 2010 7:46 pm

hello out there just puttin in my confession the SOB's got me. they sent me a letter in the mail Select coupons honest work ha ha . How is it dat they r gettin away wit this. How can i get my money back.
kstreet

Postby Tayylor on Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:23 pm

hi everybody,I just got a letter in the mail from the company as well.Glad I google them first before I signed up as well.The name on mine is Robin Green,says shes the vice-president.Address on my paper is as follows:371 Front St West,Suite 300 Toronto,ON M5V 3S8.Lets stop these guys.Good luck to all you out there.Andria.
Tayylor

Postby wfh2ffh on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:08 pm

I think it's great that this thread is still going, but most of the posters only put up the one post and that's it. I hope they are busy reading and searching here for all the other valid ways to make money. I know that an online biz is not for everyone, but in this economy it's definitely worth a run for the money.

Linda

P.S. I disabled my signature links for this post because that was not the purpose of it.
wfh2ffh

Postby marge1 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 8:23 pm

[I received the envelope yesterday, thought long, then sent cheque. Stupid, but in the end think I am okay, as i called my bank immediately, to get a stop payment put on cheque. Coupon converter, should receive on tuesday, but shen they go to cash it, will not be able to. I wish I had investigated before I sent cheque. well, not again, will i do something like this. here i thought i could make some extra money. does anyone know if there really is any ligit work at home that doesnt end up been a scam
marge1

Postby wolflover_49 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 4:49 pm

I received a letter in the mail today from Coupon Converters that promised I could make 915.00 A Week for full-time work and 440.00 a week for part-time work.
After doing some checking on here and reading past posts I am so happy I didn't send these scammers any money Thank-you to everyone who wrote on here to let others know you I just think it interesting that these people have used many different names for their scams but used the same address :)
wolflover_49

Postby sassygal3121 on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:49 pm

OMG!!! :shock: i have everything in front of me ready to send..a friend suggested i google it first to make sure it was not a scam! well well what a surpris...ty so much!!! i do not have this kind of money to just give away,is there really any at home jobs out there??? :?
sassygal3121

Postby Al North Bay on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:39 pm

Just received my letter from "Robin Greenwood". Return address is 371 Front St West, Suite 300 Toronto, ON M5V 3S8!

Now I'm getting a lot more junk emails. It's a good thing I gave them a false phone number!

We've been burned a few times through the years. Live & learn.

Glad I found this site again.

Al.
: > )
Glory2God!
Al North Bay

Re: Coupon Canada / Coupon converters

Postby nomorescams on Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:56 pm

Thank you to all of you. I am so glad I did a search on coupon converters. You all have just saved me the $35 I was about to send. I really can not afford to loose this money on a scam! Someone wrote about the mail actually going to a UPS store / box #. I googled the address I was given for Toronto (on the application form) and sure enough there was a UPS store right there! I also checked the BBB.ca and they have them listed as an F...Fail. Yellowpages.ca had no listing for Coupon converters either. To anyone out there that was thinking of sending the money...DONT DO IT!!!!!! :(
Tracey
Ontario, CA
nomorescams

Postby HockeyDad on Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:31 pm

Hello All

I was glad to read all the information everyone submitted. My almost SCAM came from a local newspaper "the employment news", you that paper that posts all sorts of jobs, i guess they do not check the reputability of the companies they are placing an ad for! Anyway i called a number from this ad and it advised me to go online to a website, i can't remember the website but i will find it and update you. There i was asked to fill in some mailing information to receive the "coupon converters" package to make $915.00 a week processing coupons and only 47 positions were available and it was signed by Robin Greenwood vice president? They also gave an actual address rather than PO box. 371 Front st w, Suite 300, toronto, sounds like an expensive downtown Toronto office right! Well all the paperwork looked fine and well written, but i thought instead of sending in my money i would drop it off personnally, and as luck would have it i happenned to be working right in fromt of 371 Front street west in Toronto this week, it is a beautiful new building, and 371 is in fact a UPS store. I asked the attendant there if suite 300 was actually a PO box, he confirmed that. I inquired further as to if he knows anything about this company "coupon converters" and if they are reputable, he ofcourse could not answer me but he knew exactly what i was talking about, and body language speaks volumes. So if you get this junk mail throw it in the garbage where it belongs. Also it appears from my postmark that the company/Scammers are based in MontreaL.

I think my next step is to Scam the Scammers and i know just how to get them! Let you know how it turns out.

Regards
HockeyDad

Postby stellar on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:14 pm

I can't believe I fell for this. I would like to think that Visa and Mastercard still hold some responsibility for the businesses that they approve and collect money for. Do you think when I call to complain about money I paid on my visa that went to a bogus business it's going to get their account closed or that they will be charged with fraud. In my opinion Visa should be doing this. If they had done this with the first complait then they would have prevented many people from being riped off. Sure the bad guys will just set up under another name but it would at least slow them down and cost them money each time to change printed material web sites etc..
Where are the police? If so many people are already aware of this you're telling me they're not.
There are many things that aren't scams but someone has to be the first to do it in order to find out. There needs to be a record one way or another.
In business you have a course of action that you can take as with any other crimes committed against you.
We can all sit here and bitch and whine about these bogus offers but how can we put them out of business?
Fortunately for me loosing 40 bucks is not such a big heartship but it's the principle that pisses me off.
Keep in mind that these credit card companies benefit from the scams as well. They get 3% of any transactions.
So if there is a million dollars generated through visa transactions, we'll do the math. The credit card companies empower this activity and they're not about to stop it as long as there is profit for them too! This is what we need to be raising attention about. A big news story that suggests that these credit card companies are just as bad if not worse. Worse because they can stop it. Money generated through any illegal activity is against the law.
They can close bank accounts, take cars, homes etc... bought with this money. Anybody who can accept a credit card for payment is approved by the credit card company. They can cancel this privilledge any time, but do they, God no.
stellar

Postby Matthew on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:05 pm

I'm glad people are still finding this thread :)
Search for work at home jobs
**This account is personal. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer.**
Matthew
Site Admin

Postby MotherMary on Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:49 am

Coupon Converters for me...I just received the information package this week here in Edmonton Alberta. Robin Greenwood - President, same Toronto address.

Thank you all so much for sharing your information here. I was just about to try and find them online so that I could submit my registration via credit card when my search for them brought me to this forum.

You have saved me from foolishly parting with my hard earned money and from certain disappointment and discouragement.

God bless each and every one of you and may He lead you to the place of employment that He has set aside for each and every one of you, in Jesus' name.

My gratitude forever...♥
MotherMary

Return to Work at Home Scam Reports