Coupon Canada

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

Coupon Canada

Postby canada on Thu May 07, 2009 11:00 pm

Avertisements

Hi
Today in the mail I received literature from Coupon Direct of Canada looking for people to process coupons. The information is printed material, claiming you can make up to $880.00 every week processing coupons, filling out Coupon Worksheets.The position is for Grocery Coupon Processor.

It does not give the website, but does give the mailing address, but no phone numbers or fax number. They ask for a one time refundable membership fee of $34.97 including s & h.

Does anyone know anything about this company?
Thank you
Canada
canada

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Anyone ever heard of...

Postby arradia on Fri May 08, 2009 7:42 am

This post has some information about them...

http://www.whydowork.com/forums/coupon-canada-t6125.html

They are also mentioned on this page...

http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/379/RipOff0379505.htm

Hope that helps.
arradia

Re: Anyone ever heard of...

Postby elsoft on Fri May 08, 2009 8:51 am

hi Canada.
I dont think I would ever pay some one to earn from them.I am not really sure about the correspondence you mentioned.
elsoft

Re: Anyone ever heard of Coupon Canada

Postby david17589 on Wed May 13, 2009 12:13 pm

canada wrote:Hi
Today in the mail I received literature from Coupon Direct of Canada looking for people to process coupons. The information is printed material, claiming you can make up to $880.00 every week processing coupons, filling out Coupon Worksheets.The position is for Grocery Coupon Processor.

It does not give the website, but does give the mailing address, but no phone numbers or fax number. They ask for a one time refundable membership fee of $34.97 including s & h.

Thank you
Canada

no i dont but i would like to know about this aswell if any1 knows TELL! TELL! TELL!
david17589

Re: Coupon Canada

Postby ladybug on Wed May 13, 2009 12:47 pm

ladybug

Postby anndieraya on Wed May 27, 2009 12:42 am

SCAM SCAM SCAM!!
I'm very happy that I decided to investigate before sending a cheque to these yahoos.

I think I'm going to mail them back their forms with "SCAM" written in red ink all over them... :lol:
anndieraya

Postby mare41 on Fri Jun 12, 2009 2:45 pm

[ote="david17589"]
canada wrote:Hi Did you ever recieve anything from them?

Thank you
Canada

no i dont but i would like to know about this aswell if any1 knows TELL! TELL! TELL![/quote]
mare41

Postby ladybug on Fri Jun 12, 2009 3:09 pm

mare41 wrote:[ote="david17589"]
canada wrote:Hi Did you ever recieve anything from them?

Thank you
Canada

no i dont but i would like to know about this aswell if any1 knows TELL! TELL! TELL!
[/quote]

Um, hellooo, try reading the entire thread.
ladybug

Postby sandi.maclean on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:03 pm

I got the same thing in the mail today and it does have a website www.OnlineCDC.com but I went into it and it is just the acceptance form online. Don't think you should trust it.
sandi.maclean

Postby sandi.maclean on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:06 pm

I have personally applied to another one I received in my email it is supposed to arrive in 3 weeks and I am on week one so if it comes and it is legit I will let everyone know here is their website: http://homemailerscanada.com
sandi.maclean

Postby ICEMAN2 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:37 pm

Hi Sandi:

I got the info from Coupon Direct of Canada, today. UPS Store Phone #: 1 905 528 6474 ask for manager

I just checked out the web site you posted, and their address:

Both the companies addresses are out of : UPS STORES

Your number to call, and ask for the manager is: 1 647 436 5986

If these two locations get a few hundred calls a DAY, maybe they will stop renting out Mail Boxes to companies like these!!!!!!

As for 3 to 4 weeks, for information coming back, you will have forgotten about them in a short time, they have spent you CA$H, at the bar, on their new Car, or Home(s), etc.

500 Money orders a day at 38.95 or $48.95 each, adds up.

Just my 2 cents worth. Just cost you some time to read. LOL..............

Cal
Distributors USA & Canada
www.TheNEW-HOOK-IT.8k.com
The HOOK-IT, slides onto a Belt or Waist Band of Pants, Shorts
It holds Cans, Glass & Plastic Bottles, up to 1 Liter in Size
Works with: Pop, Water, Juice, Beer, Energy Drinks, Baby Bottles
ICEMAN2

Postby ria on Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:20 pm

Hi I am new to here, but i received a letter telling me that i could earn $880 a week working from home, processing coupons. WOW if only this was true. well i decided to do some research and came across this site and others that say it is a scam, after being stung by these scammers before(not these particular ones)I get weary if it sounds too good to be true, someone once said that if you need to pay for work from home then it is a scam.
Looks like the only ones who get rich with this is the rip off merchants who are fiddling good honest people out of their hard earned cash. :x
ria

Postby photomom04 on Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:49 pm

Glad you found us and saved your money! I've never seen a processing anything at home site that was legit!

ria wrote:Hi I am new to here, but i received a letter telling me that i could earn $880 a week working from home, processing coupons. WOW if only this was true. well i decided to do some research and came across this site and others that say it is a scam, after being stung by these scammers before(not these particular ones)I get weary if it sounds too good to be true, someone once said that if you need to pay for work from home then it is a scam.
Looks like the only ones who get rich with this is the rip off merchants who are fiddling good honest people out of their hard earned cash. :x
photomom04

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?