Easiest programming language.

Discuss website programming, domain names, hosting, server administration, site enhancements and plugins. This is the place to learn how to (technically) run a website.

Re: Easiest programming language.

Postby AdamC on Tue Feb 01, 2011 10:48 pm

Avertisements

Easiest is pretty subjective when it comes to programming. Oh sure, now you don't have to worry as much about memory allocation like with C and Assembly but if you've never programmed before even something that would be easy to do on paper (ex. sort all the names in a row in alphabetical order) can quickly become confusing when you try to actually write a program that does that. What I've realized is that it's easier to learning programming when you learn why the concepts behind a certain language work the way they do instead of simply focusing on memorizing functions, methods, where a semicolon goes, and other stuff like that. If understand WHY a value works this way in one language (ex. Java) and differently in another (ex. C++) then you'll come a bit closer to understanding what it's all about.
Freelance Machine / Accelerated Freelance
Freelancing Jobs-Spokane Marketing-Spokane Web Design
AdamC

Sponsored Advertisements

Postby kingyoung on Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:54 am

ASP.Net and VB.Net both are easiest programming language and really i like to use both. Both are very simple and easy programming language.
kingyoung

Postby jbard on Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:49 pm

visual basics defnitley
if u hav a pc go with that
its easy to learn and its got gui built right in
when i was in 10th grad ei could code in visual basics
i mean basic is in its name
trust me learn visual basics its easy
jbard

Postby newsky on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:33 pm

Rebol is the easiest language I've found for beginners, and can be applied to so many different problem domains. I wrote a tutorial to help people use it as their first programming language:

Rebol Programming For The Absolute Beginner

The Rebol interpreter is tiny, the language is elegant, and it's so easy for new programmers to learn. It's got native network connectivity and many useful data types built in, CGI interface, database connectivity, unique data parsing features, a consistent and easy learning curve. Sripts run unchanged on 40+ platforms. It's a shame so few people even know it exists...
BDS Real Estate Company
Go to my website quang cao nha dat to learn about real estate in Vietnam: Home sales , Apartment for sale, Feng Shui ...
newsky

Postby James Tallett on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:34 pm

Hi,

The best programming language I know is English ( you can also do it in French, German or any other linguistic language) and using a mouse. Contrary to popular belief, but it is a fact that you can set up a complete multi page web site with links, pictures, movies and sound on. All on your laptop or PC and get it all on line with NO programming knowledge at all. Easy and VERY Cheap.

I am not kidding, you do not need to know any programming what so ever.

All the best,

James.
James Tallett
Author of: "So... You Want To Work For Yourself!" and Web Raider FREE Newletter (Your own website without programming)
Available FREE from: http://www.firstclasshut.com
James Tallett

Postby James Tallett on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:38 pm

Hi,

In all fairness, why learn any language? Why not use a programme that will turn your text and pictures into html and put it all online with you needing no knowledge of any programming what so ever. And view it before you put it online!.

I like to work smart and easy.

Best of luck, what ever you choose.

James
James Tallett
Author of: "So... You Want To Work For Yourself!" and Web Raider FREE Newletter (Your own website without programming)
Available FREE from: http://www.firstclasshut.com
James Tallett

Postby JFSebastian on Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:49 pm

Imho Php is the easiest. It's simple and intuitive. I suggest to use a syntax highlighter that makes everything more clearly, using colors to distinguish the constructs of language
Free header images 1000x288 for WordPress default twentyeleven theme

http://www.borgyborgy.net
JFSebastian

Postby aman1 on Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:58 am

My suggestion PHP is very simple programing language.
aman1

Postby MarkBenson on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:00 pm

I think asp.net is easiest language to learn.In asp.net you have lots of ready-made tools to use which is decreasing your efforts and it is also easies ti use.Most good thing i like for asp.net that it is micro-softs product with latest integrated and updated technologies.
MarkBenson

Postby MarkBenson on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:01 pm

I think asp.net is easiest language to learn.In asp.net you have lots of ready-made tools to use which is decreasing your efforts and it is also easies ti use.Most good thing i like for asp.net that it is micro-softs product with latest integrated and updated technologies.
MarkBenson

Postby dansbanners on Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:54 am

BrianJames01 wrote:HTML is easy and has the basic components that anyone has to learn when making a website.

I agree. I think HTML is probably the easiest of all programming languages. That once you learn HTML, then learning other language becomes easier. IMHO.
dansbanners

Postby rakesh12 on Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:38 am

yes, really PHP is easy as well chepest programming language. today's market PHP is on peak position..
rakesh12

Postby cbhattarai on Tue Jan 31, 2012 3:27 am

Hi,

I would say that no programming language is easy. It is better if you learn PHP for website development and .NET for WEB app and other apps.

Thank You
cbhattarai

Postby maxsamuel on Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:42 am

In my opinion ASP is easiest programming language. which is a server side language. you can easily learn it. and w3schools is the best online tutorial where you can learn it.
maxsamuel

Postby maxsamuel on Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:30 am

sarnatech wrote:Hello Friends,

Choose a programming language. Python is a good general-purpose language, and it is easy to learn as well as being very powerful for all kinds of applications. Perl and Java are other popular languages for beginners. Research your target application to learn if there are languages you should definitely know (e.g. SQL for databases) or avoid. Don't be confused by jargon like "object-oriented", "concurrent", or "dynamic"; these all mean things, but you won't be able to understand them until you actually have some programming experience.

Thanks

i think you have very strong base on python. can you tell us how we can learn it and where we can find material to related this language.
maxsamuel

Return to Web Programming, Domains, Hosting and More