FREE AND POWERFUL??

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

FREE AND POWERFUL??

Postby bigpoppa728 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 11:57 am

Avertisements

Hi guys, I'm back to share and stir up some controversy about these money making programs.

Last time I asked a question regarding a program called EZ WEALTH SOLUTION, I almost started a riot on here! LOL

By the way, I tried it, and it SUCKS...BIG TIME! Old buddy, you were so right! I appreciate your insight.

Anyway, I joined a program that I've been looking at for a short while, so I decided to give it a shot because, once again...the price was right. *(FREE)*

It's called FREE AND POWERFUL. Basically you'll be promoting a free people search site that gives you several streams of income potential by using adwords, clickbank, background checking among several other opportunities.

Like I mentioned earlier, I joined the program on Friday, which is 2 days ago. The "FREE" enrollment was a big draw, but there was also a guarantee of $125 with 24 hours of completeing all the steps.

I just wanted to see how true this really was. Well, to my surprise, $125 was deposited into my account today!
You can't argue with money, right!?

I didn't even do anything really. All I did was some simple promoting of a FREE splash page they offer, which wasn't too bad I might add.

Now the truth is you will have to pay for your hosting of the free site after 30 days, which is only $10 a month. In my opinion, since you're guaranteed $125 within 24 hours, it's well worth it...would'nt you agree?

You have to pay for the hosting through GDI (GLOBAL DOMAINS INTERNATIONAL).

You can't lose. Here's the deal, from what I can tell, there's no scam here. Unless you consider joining up with GDI is a scam.

As long as I continue to make money with the site, I don't mind paying a measley $10 a month.

For those of you that don't know, GDI also has an affiliate program that's pretty cool too. I never really considered it until now.
After you check this out, maybe you will too.

For all you seasoned vets out there, I would appreciate you chiming in on this one. I'd love to get some feedback on this.
bigpoppa728

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: FREE AND POWERFUL??

Postby ladybug on Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:58 pm

ladybug

Postby bigpoppa728 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:08 pm

Actually it is ACME people search. What do you think about that program?
bigpoppa728

Postby ladybug on Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:54 pm

I didn't care for all the hidden charges but apparently some people are making money just by promoting it (which I think is a bit hypocritical but that's just me).
ladybug

Postby bigpoppa728 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:28 pm

Hidden charges??? I just joined, what should I be looking out for?
bigpoppa728

Postby ladybug on Mon Oct 05, 2009 8:55 am

I forget exactly what all was involved because it's been a while since I looked at it but maybe some of the other members can tell you more.
ladybug

Postby ladybug on Sun Oct 11, 2009 8:03 am

Depending on how much money you actually want to make, you might have to spend some money

I thought you just said there were no hidden costs. Is that money you need to spend explained to you up front? Because it sure as hell wasn't explained to me, just join for free and start making money blah, blah, blah and then once I got in there. Step 1 sign up for free. Step 2 purchase hosting, then, oh,you need to join GDI and you need to pay for that you need to pay for this and that and they nickel and dime you to death once you get in.
ladybug

Postby oldbuddy on Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:19 pm

I did this and did get paid $200 one time. You do understand that the $125 they promise does not end up in your pocket until you reach $200 in your account and that is no easy task with all the competition out there pushing the same page. Same with GDI, if you have a huge list or deep pockets for advertising, you can make money by getting bonuses. Unfortunately when you stop, the downline fades like any other MLM. So the bottom line is if you are GOOD, you make money. I only do this stuff part time as a hobby, so I drifted to one time cost and make money from then on.
If you want Cash and Traffic Click Here!
I Show PROOF First, Then You Can Decide.
oldbuddy

Postby farshay on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:09 am

Free & Powerful

I want to clear things up for people that are confused here. First Free & Powerful has no hidden charges, it is 100% free to join. By registering they provide you with free training on how to advertise through twitter, myspace, traffic exchanges and youtube. Also they provide you with 9 custom squeeze pages with your affiliate links and a follow up email system built into free and powerful for you enticing people to go through the steps.
Now if you leave free & Powerful and go through step A you are brought to ACME-People-Search. ACME has 3 steps for you to complete. The first step is 100% free as well. You are becoming an affiliate with these companies simply so they can pay you for advertising for them. Step 2 of the system is global domains and yes this cost you $10.00 after a 7 day free trial. For the people that don't know Global Domains, this is a web hosting company that has been around for a good 10 years and they have a great commission plan. First I want to talk to the people looking to make money online. When you promote free and powerful and people go through step A and register with acme by completing step 1 your paid $5.00 when they go over to global domains and register your paid $1.00 up front a $1.00 at the end of the month and a $1.00 for anyone they bring in which goes 5 layers deep. Also the bonus program they offer is 5 registrations = $100.00. If that person completes step 3 of acme you are paid $15.00 .

Lets say your really not into making money online though and your just in it to (Weezle a Free $125.00) well you can still register with Global domains and not be charged for 7 days. Also you would have to complete step 3 in Tissa's Program which is $29.00 a month but once again you are given a 30 day free trial. Both of these steps you can cancel in 2 to 3 days because tissa Delivers you the free $125.00 into your account. So I would have to agree with free and powerful that by finishing 3 steps you get 125.00 free into your account.
Now you are correct you do need to reach $200.00 to cash out of tissa's program but why is this hard and what planet are we living on thinking that someone is going to magically give away $125.00 for doing nothing lol ??? I would say this is very fair to ask someone to advertise and make $75.00 in tissa's program while he is starting you off with $125.00 free and honestly competition or not with the amount of advertising methods you can make so much more then $75.00 spending only a few hours a day.
farshay

Postby farshay on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:18 am

Let me some costs you can expect to see in the program.

Free & Powerful = No Cost

ACME = $29.00 a month if you complete step 3 (30 day free trial)

GDI = $10.00 a month for a .WS Domain ($31.00 One time charge if you want to be eligable for the bonus) board

Now I was angry with the bonus board by global domains but I thought about a few things here. If I am serious about making money online then making my own $75.00 and learning how to advertise online is a fair thing to ask of me. Also Tissa starts us off with $125.00 so that covers my $31.00 bonus board fee, $10.00 first month global domains and if i want to keep step 3 i have that covered as well + extra money or if i dont want step 3 i cancel and just keep the extra $30.00.

This program is legit and real. Working online is hard, so poeple quit and cry scam although i think its time for people to start owning up and admitting that the work was to hard or you were simply to lazy to learn how to advertise online so you quit (Did not Fail) . In my experience 90% of the online jobs, MLM companies, or what ever you want to call them are actually 100% legit people are just crying scam and hidden fee's because they want free money with no work. My advice is spend time learning about ways to advertise online. Here are some quick examples and if you want to know how to make money do research on these, because i know for myself i make an extra $1,500.00 using these methods.
ADVERTISING METHODS !
Social Media: MySpace, Facebook, Twitter, Tagged, Bebo, ect..
Video Marketing: YouTube, MetaCafe, 5min, TubeMogul ect...
Article Marketing, Traffic exchange sites, safe lists, free classified ads, pay per click, mini sites,
Squidoo, Blogs, RSS feeds, PodCasts.
farshay

Postby eytanfb on Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:10 pm

I was thinking of joining but I am not sure about one thing and want to ask. What is the earning potential on this program? and how does it work after signing up?
eytanfb

Postby arun506 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 3:43 am

HOw many people joined here !!
let me know the details of it
arun506

Postby katiew12 on Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:53 pm

Hey!
I am currently advertising for Free and Powerful & It really does work!
they even will send you to wealthy affiliate universty online for free!
I am doing the school now and wow the stuff you learn on how to market is crazy you can totally make so much money.

[Check it out It really does work
If you want to make money online thats how you do it !
katiew12

Postby jimknowsbest on Sat Dec 26, 2009 7:28 pm

Ok guys, I have to chime in here. Most of what was said earlier is fairly accurate, but it's a little outdated.

Free & Powerful has recently separated itself from the Acme People Search. The reason, (not exactly clear) however, it most definitely has to do with the fact the Acme has changed their payment structure. They have implemented a rule that if you don't reach %80 join rate of all 3 steps your bonus pays drop dramatically
PREVIOUSLY
Step 1 payed $5
Step 2 payed $10
Step 3 payed $15

NOW WITH THE DROP
Step 1 pays $1
Step 2 pays $2
Step 3 pays $3

So now how hard do you think it will be to get to $75? Extremely hard. And here's the reason why it's hard. You have little control over if other people will complete the steps. In fact, you have to send hundreds of people through the system to get maybe a small fraction of them to complete all 3 steps. Tissa's step 3 NOW requires a payment into a monthly program whether its netflix, online training or his advertising which he calls secret sauce. This is where the hidden fees are discussed. Now I am a capitalist, so I don't blame Tissa one bit for trying to make more money. But don't change the program. I was at $195. and Now I have dropped because one person let go of step 3. Ouch, It's like starting over. But FREE And Powerful does have a new strategy. I currently have 70 people in my Free and powerful system. It's worth checking out.
GDI Global Gold
Helps Newbies & Experienced Marketers build their global domains international and Free & Powerful downlines globally. I got 28 GDI members and 70 Free and Powerful members with GDI Global Gold.
http://www.gdiglobalgold.com
jimknowsbest

Postby briandavis on Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:29 pm

GDI Leaderboard 2 weeks in row
4 $40 payments
GDI Downline starting to duplicate.

It's been a while since I posted a reply on this forum. There's a couple of people who's whole purpose in life is to hangout on this forum and bad mouth anything you post here. If you go through a read some past topics you can quickly figure out who I'm talking about. Opinions are like A-holes, everybody's got one.

I recently started promoting my wife's GDI affiliate link using the free & powerful system if your in GDI look at the leaderboard for stella davis, sofar it has worked extremely well. ACME is no longer a part of the free and powerful system.

There are several optional money streams with in the Free and powerful system. GDI of course is the flagship product. Often I hear people say you can't make any money with a program that only pays you $1 per active member. Here's a good analogy I like to compare that statement to. If I had $100,000 dollars cash in one hand and a single red penny in the other, and I asked you if you wanted the $100,000 cash right now or are you willing to wait 30 days and at the end of 30 days I would give you the penny doubled a day every day, which would you take? If you chose the penny good choice, as that would be worth $5,368,709.12. So the next time someon says you can't make any money in GDI remember that.

Like I wrote a above, the Free and Powerful marketing system does work, but you get back what you put into it, just like any business. The system is free and GDI is $10 a month, but you are going to pay much more than $10 a month if you want to be successful. You are going to have to pay some money or time or a little of both in order to get your affiliate link out there.

Take care.
Brian Davis

[FREE] The $50,000.00 Report!
http://globalnpn.com/caps/c3/76514/whyworkfromhome
briandavis

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?