GET PAID BY DOING LEGIT SURVEY

Discuss get paid to surf, mystery shopping, complete surveys,process emails,and other programs that will pay you to do just about anything!

Re: GET PAID BY DOING LEGIT SURVEY

Postby kausarkhan on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:52 am

Actually the website is just selling the informations about surveys sites. When you pay them $50 or so, they will end up giving you the ebook how to make money with surveys. They will also give you list of survey site where you need to register freely. But it is true some survey companies, they do pay.
kausarkhan

Sponsored Advertisements

Postby jeremya23 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:05 pm

You should never have to pay to take surveys, check this http://fastrecessionmoney.blogspot.com/2009/06/paid-survey-directory.html
I tried about 7 or 8 of the free survey sites and it is VERY time consuming. I've spent over 25 hours and I've made just $4. I've heard of people making $600 to $1000 per month but they spend 4 hours a day filling out surveys. In my opinion, the time spent is not worth it, that's only $8.33 / hr at best, and it takes months before you can expect to be getting close to this much. Hope this helps.
Follow me as I attempt to make $100 per day, every day
jeremya23

Postby photomom04 on Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:23 pm

Whydowork has a list of all the legit paid surveys right here: big-list-paid-online-surveys-t28266.html

You really can't expect to make much if you are only signed up with 7-8. You need to be signed up with at least the top 40 so you can find out which ones work best with your particular demographics.

I made $60 last week with just one 1hr survey. It's really not hard or time consuming to make $300-$700 a month if you get signed up with the right companies.

jeremya23 wrote:You should never have to pay to take surveys, check this http://fastrecessionmoney.blogspot.com/2009/06/paid-survey-directory.html
I tried about 7 or 8 of the free survey sites and it is VERY time consuming. I've spent over 25 hours and I've made just $4. I've heard of people making $600 to $1000 per month but they spend 4 hours a day filling out surveys. In my opinion, the time spent is not worth it, that's only $8.33 / hr at best, and it takes months before you can expect to be getting close to this much. Hope this helps.
photomom04

Postby ladybug on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:47 am

I signed up for Survey Downline because it was free and they said they were all cash surveys. So I went to my available surveys and it was for a book club evaluation. I could make $19 by completing their survey. I thought this is interesting because I don't belong to any and there's the catch.

I'm supposed to sign up for this book club for $1 (plus $14.95 shipping and handling) and then complete the survey regarding my experience with them. So in the end I have book club membership that I never wanted to begin with and I've made a grand total of $3? What a rip.
ladybug

Postby photomom04 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 7:31 pm

That's why you should use the list here at whydowork. big-list-paid-online-surveys-t28266.html You will notice survey downline is NOT on the list and for good reason.
All the companies are LEGIT consumer research companies. They will never ask you to complete offers or do any kind of gpts.

Real research companies will always check to see if you qualify for product tests or surveys. If you qualify, they send you the new product for free, you complete a follow up survey and then they pay you for your time and effort.

ladybug wrote:I signed up for Survey Downline because it was free and they said they were all cash surveys. So I went to my available surveys and it was for a book club evaluation. I could make $19 by completing their survey. I thought this is interesting because I don't belong to any and there's the catch.

I'm supposed to sign up for this book club for $1 (plus $14.95 shipping and handling) and then complete the survey regarding my experience with them. So in the end I have book club membership that I never wanted to begin with and I've made a grand total of $3? What a rip.
photomom04

Postby jjbones21 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:23 am

Hello everyone I would like to share a great Get Paid To complete survey offers site with
all of you. The site is Cashpirate. I have made about $100 in a month there without puting in
too much time and with little effort. Cashpirate has many free and easy offers to complete, trial
offers, and a few credit card offers. Cashpirate also has many contests going on all the time which
makes the site for me better than the rest. They have 42 click offers you can complete everyday
in about 10 mins. and earn close to a $1. You also earn 20% of what each new referral earns.
The minimum cashout is $5 and they have instant Paypal cashouts. Come check this great
site out. I hope to see you there.
jjbones21

Postby photomom04 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:37 pm

Cashpirate is not a survey site. As you yourself pointed out, they want you to complete offers and click ads.. HUGE difference between that and the real survey sites.
photomom04

Postby Callen8646 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:51 am

There is a forum that has screenshots of large amounts of money they have made with filling out surveys. They are earning several hundred dollars per month filling out surveys. I'm not sure how they are qualifying for all those surveys. I've been experimenting for two weeks with several survey sites and I find I have little patience for them. I do find some of them fun but I don't like when they are misleading when they offer a cash incentive but after you complete the survey your given a sweepstakes incentive. I signed up for about twenty of them and unsubscribed to alot of them last week as I had to send several emails to them giving them a piece of my mind on there practices. But I still have a couple I'm still signed up too. :o
Callen8646

Re: re: GET PAID BY DOING LEGIT SURVEY

Postby jaydee on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:48 am

kfree2006 wrote:Surveys are a waste of time, I too have tried numerous survey and nothing inreturn.

Now its clear to me...that survey is not legit. its true a waste of time. I thought I am the only one who experience it.
jaydee

Return to Get Paid To...