Get paid to like facebook pages

Discuss get paid to surf, mystery shopping, complete surveys,process emails,and other programs that will pay you to do just about anything!

Get paid to like facebook pages

Postby tahoecale on Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:49 am

Avertisements

hello everyone i just found this site paidtofacebooklike.com and you earn money to like facebook pages seems easy im giving it a try and ill post back after i get paid
Free ebay alternative, List Anything Old or New For Free http://oceansbay.com
Get 1000s of free facebook likes, twitter followers, google +1's http://socialmedianetworkexchange.com
tahoecale

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Get paid to like facebook pages

Postby PeterFrosen on Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:05 pm

I checked this out and it seems pretty legit

They also seem to have the same website (with many different domain names) having the same template. My guess for more traffic and exposure.

I recommend people to check it out based on my short experience.
PeterFrosen

Postby PrizeGenius on Fri Jan 06, 2012 2:28 am

This site looks like it has cheap rates if you need to buy likes.

Other alternatives would be microworkers (just payed 15cents/like on there earlier today) and fiverr (if you need a lot of likes).
PrizeGenius

Postby WahIdeas on Thu May 10, 2012 5:58 pm

Very interesting! I think we all knew that social indicators were crucial to rankings...but how much noone knew. I would say though, like anything, do it in moderation so that in future if this method is abused, your website won't raise the red flag for Google...
WahIdeas

Postby lasily on Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:50 am

Well i had gone through the website its seems to be interesting, but i thing i want know that they really going to pay for like and click?
lasily

Postby StartBusinessMentor on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:28 pm

Whatever way you paint it you're gaming the system - and there's several problems in doing so:

1) It's unethical

2) Any short term advantage will quickly be countered.

3) And, in the case of the site mentioned, it's a horribly low income for the time spent!

My recommendations?

1) Engage only in ethical practices.
The web's a big place but you cannot hide. For example, google StartBusinessMentor. If I had engaged in any shady practices you can be sure that some (many?) of the more than 1/4 million results that came up would clearly show it.

2) There are high converting affiliate offers bringing in up to 100% commissions - and more on the back end. These affiliate programs provide great returns for time spent.
->>Conversions to sale at over 50%??? Yes, and here's why
StartBusinessMentor

Postby theeasybutton on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:44 pm

StartBusinessMentor wrote:Whatever way you paint it you're gaming the system - and there's several problems in doing so:

1) It's unethical

2) Any short term advantage will quickly be countered.

Well said!! It's the unethical business practices that give those of us who work from home a bad name.

Hard work doesn't count for anything anymore. And what's worse is, people are starting to learn about all of these programs. I know that personally, when I see a junky page with thousands of likes, I run and run fast! Why would you want to deal with a company that can't earn a facebook like? It makes me think they don't even believe in themselves, so why the heck should I?

StartBusinessMentor wrote: There are high converting affiliate offers bringing in up to 100% commissions - and more on the back end. These affiliate programs provide great returns for time spent.

Totally agree with this too. I'm part of a program that pays 100% commissions. I'd rather spend my time making a $25 or $1000 sale instead of being paid 20 cents an hour to basically commit fraud and risk losing my facebook account. Plus, it just feels wrong!
theeasybutton

Postby lgco2012 on Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:57 am

Hi there!

It seems so easy to earn money with just liking facebook pages. Though I'm still thinking what are the reasons why would there be anyone who'll pay with that kind of easy job. It seems to good to be true, so I'm wondering if its really legit. I think, I'll gather information about it first, before engaging to that particular job.
lgco2012

Postby christenwypy on Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:59 pm

Did anyone ever actually get paid from this?

I realize it is "unethical" and I don't know why anyone would want likes on their page that were not people who were actually interested but ASIDE FROM ALL THAT-

I am still really interested to know if anyone made actual money from doing it. I'm curious!!
christenwypy

Postby bnorris10 on Wed Dec 12, 2012 7:11 pm

i am curious also if its real
bnorris10

Postby jacq1292 on Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:19 pm

After hearing so much talk about facebook here, I took the plunge and set up a page. Problem is, after working at home for 12+ years, I really don't have a social network. I did some research, and going to friends was the last resort. Paid facebook ads, well, maybe in the future. So, any suggestions for getting likes without going the "paid route" (which I don't want to do anyway). I did take a look on Fiverr, and most of the gigs tell you that they "look" like humans but are fake. YIKES! You might end up with who knows what (someone mentioned scantily clothed women). Not quite what I'm looking for.

I have started putting my link out on Twitter. I came up with an idea for a monthly free jewelry drawing with 2 conditions. 1) Like my facebook page and 2) fill out the contact form on my website. I hope that begins to attract some attention. Must say it's a real ego buster to have not have gotten 1 like for days. But, I will encourage myself and keep looking and testing until I find the right technique to reach the right audience. Any suggestions?
jacq1292

Postby khristal23 on Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:42 pm

Well, looks like the domain is gone so I guess it's not an option to do anymore.

I know that sites like Microworkers will pay you to like Facebook pages. They've been around for a long time and aren't going anywhere soon.
khristal23

Postby oldbuddy on Wed Jan 09, 2013 4:54 pm

jacq1292 wrote:After hearing so much talk about facebook here, I took the plunge and set up a page. Problem is, after working at home for 12+ years, I really don't have a social network. I did some research, and going to friends was the last resort. Paid facebook ads, well, maybe in the future. So, any suggestions for getting likes without going the "paid route" (which I don't want to do anyway). I did take a look on Fiverr, and most of the gigs tell you that they "look" like humans but are fake. YIKES! You might end up with who knows what (someone mentioned scantily clothed women). Not quite what I'm looking for.

I have started putting my link out on Twitter. I came up with an idea for a monthly free jewelry drawing with 2 conditions. 1) Like my facebook page and 2) fill out the contact form on my website. I hope that begins to attract some attention. Must say it's a real ego buster to have not have gotten 1 like for days. But, I will encourage myself and keep looking and testing until I find the right technique to reach the right audience. Any suggestions?

Why don't you try a Like Us button on your website for starters. Nothing unethical about asking.
If you want Cash and Traffic Click Here!
I Show PROOF First, Then You Can Decide.
oldbuddy

Postby stumbledin on Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:19 pm

I just happened upon this thread - I don't get the point of paying for people to like your Facebook page, as they wouldn't be your target market anyhow? Just saying...we have "like us" buttons on all pages and articles, so that those that really do have an interest in us (Aussie divorced single parents) are the ones on our Facebook page. Otherwise, they'd just unlike us and shuffle off I'd assume, as we'd bug non-intersted parties in their newsfeeds, etc.
stumbledin

Postby ghitta on Sun Mar 03, 2013 12:11 pm

They may pay you. And again 'may' pay you. It is highly unethical to get facebook likes through these means. They are doing this for SEO Rankings. Even if they get the rankings, it would be short lived. Real likes stay long.
ghitta

Return to Get Paid To...