Global Test Market

Discuss work at home scams, post your own scam reports, and get advice if you've been scammed. This is the place to ask questions about the questionable!

Global Test Market

Postby jmchowchow on Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:29 am

Avertisements

Dear fellow posters,

I joined Global Test Market three months ago. I thought it was a reputable survey company, but a few days ago I finished up a three part survey with the extra incentive of a $50 gift certificate in the beginning of the survey. You had to complete the three part survey(which I did) and after I finished the last part of the survey and there was no where near a mention of the $50 gift certificate. I e-mailed GTM several times, but to no avail, no one from GTM seems to want to solve this problem. I was wondering if there are any other GTM members that have had any problems with them and have you actually gotten paid from them or not? I requested payment for points also, but it takes two to three weeks to receive payment. I was wondering also if it's a good idea to send their site to the FBI's cyber crime unit for fraudulent behavior or not? I was really happy with them up until this fiasco. The total time I spent on the three part survey was approximately three hours. Please help. What should I do?
jmchowchow

Sponsored Advertisements

re: Global Test Market

Postby swagen on Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:04 am

swagen

Postby rubicon on Fri Jul 28, 2006 9:58 am

Hi, I belong to global test market and I have been paid by them. It took about a year to reach the 1000 points to do so!! They have a pretty good reputation, so I don't know why they aren't responding.

Debra
rubicon

Postby jmchowchow on Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:18 am

Debra,

I was at a 1,000 points in two months. I don't know what their problem is. I get three to five surveys a week. I already reported them to the BBB and the FBI"S cyber crime unit. I wasn't sure what else to do. I gave them every oppurtunity to resolve the problem. I sent several e-mails, still nothing, sooooooo, Thanks for the input though. I appreciate it. :wink:

jmchowchow
jmchowchow

Postby rubicon on Fri Jul 28, 2006 10:23 am

You're welcome, I hope everything gets straightened out for you!!
rubicon

Postby happygal on Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:49 pm

I would also file a complaint through surveypolice...due to the public nature there, I have heard of a lot of people getting responses to issues when they go through the process there, too. But while I have had them be slow to pay from time to time, I have always been paid. Have you tried to call them?
happygal

Postby jmchowchow on Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:19 pm

Happygal, There is no phone number listed on there website. I've never heard of survey police before. I'll have to try that. Thanx, happygal,

jmchowchow
jmchowchow

Postby happygal on Tue Aug 01, 2006 1:47 pm

Support Phone: 206-315-9300 was the number I could find for them...Haven't tried it myself, but may be worth a shot.
happygal

Postby MNsportsguy on Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:49 pm

I have never had any trouble with these guys so far,but I want to add something here. It really pays to allow 6 to 8 weeks to get your money before contacting them and dont contact them every single day allow at least 24 to 72 hours for a reply back. I seen several people stating on other forums they email them practically on the hour demanding answers and well shoot I know if I was them I couldnt keep up with all those emails. Responses may be slow due to them getting so many emails. If all else fails then thats when I would ask survey police for help. Just my 2 cents hope everything works out and you get your money.
MNsportsguy

Re: Global Test Market

Postby noblestuff on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:38 am

try to log on to complaintsboard.com and type globaltestmarketing to see loads of complaints and comments made about the company and you can be able to decipher whether they are worth hanging on to or 'Usaine bolting' out on. You will also stumble on clues on the places to file your complaints from what other posters have shared.

All the very best
noblestuff

Postby noblestuff on Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:41 am

wow! I have just realised after posting my comment that my view is so 4-years late...lol :lol:
noblestuff

Postby Paul D'Arcy on Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:44 am

No worries...

It's always good to bump a worthwhile thread every once in a while.
Who knows...your post may help someone in a similar situation.
Good on ya!
:)
Paul D'Arcy

Postby qbbs on Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:56 am

They don't seem to have a problem paying affiliates, at least not that I know of. Weird.
qbbs

Postby photomom04 on Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 pm

qbbs wrote:They don't seem to have a problem paying affiliates, at least not that I know of. Weird.

Agreed, I have hundreds of members, myself included who have never had a problem getting paid.
photomom04

Postby cdnfarmgal on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:00 am

In a nut-shell - is Global Test Market worth signing up with?
cdnfarmgal

Return to Work at Home Scam Reports