Gosh, is there any REAL WORKING ONLINE MONEY MAKING JOB?

Discuss get paid to surf, mystery shopping, complete surveys,process emails,and other programs that will pay you to do just about anything!

Gosh, is there any REAL WORKING ONLINE MONEY MAKING JOB?

Postby ineedajob on Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:15 pm

Avertisements

Im not asking like 10k a month. jeez.
lol like 20 bucks a week or sokmething? low $ of cashout.
Im 13, so yeah. Most sites need to bee 18+ "/.
So? Yeah, I need LEGITIMATE SITE.
thxxxx!
ineedajob

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Gosh, is there any REAL WORKING ONLINE MONEY MAKING JOB?

Postby plugandplay on Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:48 pm

There are some out there. The majority are wastes of time and/or money.

If you're carefull you can find them.
The tools you need to work at home, great PLR material and all the tools and help you need withBusiness In A Box ... what a concept.....Did I mention you can thoroughly test it out for only a $1?

www.ConstructingWebsites.com
plugandplay

Postby fkbsar on Thu Sep 20, 2007 11:03 am

The best one that I've tried is TT. You get paid monthly and I made $29.50 in just an hour on the last day of July and I got paid. I have proof of payment on my website. For this month I'm up to $261. I find that TT has more things to do then just take surveys so therefore it keeps you coming back. Try it. Click on the link in my signature or e-mail me for more info.
Earn Extra Cash Doing Surveys

GET PAID TO TAKE SURVEYS SITE!
fkbsar

Postby dreamcatcher on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:41 pm

Yes they are out there. Just check this forum and you'll find lots of recommendations.
dreamcatcher

Postby SEO Expert on Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:38 pm

ofcourse.....well have you tried CashCrate...it's free to join...and minimum payout is just $10....
find more info on the signature link if you want...
SEO Expert

Postby miamiwithstyle on Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:36 pm

Hey guys im currently paying people to fill out offers.
PM me if your interested.
Get paid $3 to $5 via paypal to complete a simple 2 minute survey.
PM me for details.
miamiwithstyle

Postby roxyranelli on Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:02 pm

With alot of the GPT sites...many no longer accept users under the age of 18:( After the whole fraud from members deal, alot of things changed.
Long standing GPT's...Payment Proofs inside
http://www.freewebs.com/alwaysfreecash
roxyranelli

Postby carlita1177 on Mon Oct 15, 2007 10:10 am

You can allways check here at http://athome24-7.blogspot.com/ it has various ways to earn an extra revenue from home. I hope it helps! :lol:
carlita1177

Postby seoguy2007 on Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:55 pm

you can try to search for reviews on different website and see which is the best and legitimate.
http://www.workathomemasters.info -- 6 Free E-books, Free consultations 24h, FREE DVD for online marketing
seoguy2007

Postby roxyranelli on Wed Oct 24, 2007 12:55 pm

Another thing...before you join a program, just do some google searches on it...or visit scam.com (I believe that is the site) where people are listing scam programs. Google searches are the best, though. You usually find all kinds of forums with discussion on the site you search:)
Long standing GPT's...Payment Proofs inside
http://www.freewebs.com/alwaysfreecash
roxyranelli

Postby Kalien on Wed Oct 24, 2007 5:38 pm

You should also be aware that you can engage in simultaneous and parallel ventures to increase your income stream. The key is to research the ones that are legit, the ones that you can handle, ones that interest you, (VERY IMPORTANT!) and ones that are low-cost or FREE to join.

And before you begin spending an exorbitant amount of time registering for hundreds of survey sites, sit back & assess your demographics. The people that get paid to take legitimate surveys fall into a very specific target or focus group. If you' re too young, too old, don't make enough money, etc., you'll be wasting your time.

I know it sounds like more work researching everything before you sign up or register, but you'll save time in the long run. :)
Kalien

Postby CashSurveysOnly on Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:47 pm

ineedajob wrote:Im not asking like 10k a month. jeez.
lol like 20 bucks a week or sokmething? low $ of cashout.
Im 13, so yeah. Most sites need to bee 18+ "/.
So? Yeah, I need LEGITIMATE SITE.
thxxxx!

GlobalTestMarket.com is a great paid survey site, but you have to be 14 years old in order to join.
The Only Directory On The Web That Has Only Cash Paying Survey Sites. Go To: Cash Surveys Only Today!
Five Secrets To Finding A Great Paid Survey Directory
CashSurveysOnly

Postby Dozi on Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:11 am

For the most part, I joined this site and haven't gotten as much help as you would think. You will find some, but honestly my friend, you're going to have to try and look for yourself. A lot people on here are here to abuse the site. Unfortunately they are and that's just reality. But there are a few people that will help you, if they see your post.

Most people will offer you ways to make money, by referring you to something that'll make them money for the refer, but not necessarily make you money. Be careful with what you sign up for. There are a bunch of sites with minimum payouts of $20, that will only provide enough content for you to make $19.95 and you're stuck at a stand still. So you must be careful. There are a few sites that I have joined that pay out straight to your paypal, without having a minimum payout. It will just transfer money straight to your paypal account. I know you're 13 and do not have a credit card, but if your parents or guardian have a paypal, maybe they can allow you to use it to recieve little bits of income. It's not bad, but it's not going to make a huge dent in your financial life. But it is extra money! :)

PM me for info. :)
Dozi

Postby xBoobooKittYx on Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:56 am

Dozi wrote:For the most part, I joined this site and haven't gotten as much help as you would think.

Thats a bit harsh don't you think? From all of your 16 posts here on the forum it seems the majority of them have been thanking members for their warm welcome or their help including PM's to you personally.

Are there going to be people who spam their links every chance they get? Absolutely but you will find that the majority of those who do that are actually spammers & are not welcome here. They are taken care of accordingly by the wonderful mods.

As for how much help you need - just ask. There are sooo many great people on this board offering a wealth of information for the taking. Trent Browning was giving away free articles he wrote, Swagen - that man's mind is like finding a pot of gold & he's always happy to help, Ladybug takes the time to post job leads and steer people in the right direction. Those are just a few of the mods and that ofcourse isn't even beginning to touch upon the other wonderful members here.

Unless you came here just looking for a handout (which from your intro I don't see that to be true) the knowledge you seek is on this board. Might not come right out and smack you on the face but I guarantee that I myself have gained an enormous amount of information on posts that I may have passed by a time or two.

I really do wish you the best & hope that with time and participation here you will come to realize that the friendships and insight you gain will last a lifetime.

As to the original poster - at 13yrs old I don't think there is even a GPT site that allows at that age. I would suggest mowing lawns/shovel snow, paper route, walking dogs, etc.
Relay for Life Please donate - every dollar helps! Participate last name: Coppes
xBoobooKittYx

Postby CashSurveysOnly on Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:21 pm

@xBoobooKittYx

I agree with your post there is a lot to be learned from this forum as well as sharing and teaching. Most people browsing the web find great information that stem from forums like this and others.
The Only Directory On The Web That Has Only Cash Paying Survey Sites. Go To: Cash Surveys Only Today!
Five Secrets To Finding A Great Paid Survey Directory
CashSurveysOnly

Return to Get Paid To...