GPT for indians

Discuss get paid to surf, mystery shopping, complete surveys,process emails,and other programs that will pay you to do just about anything!

GPT for indians

Postby depakjan on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:47 pm

Avertisements

i am located in india... all GPT sites have very limited tasks only for india.. is there any website which offers tasks for all the countries equally??.. please lemme know some of em.. any indians getting paid from some websites.. please help me out..
depakjan

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: GPT for indians

Postby dollarbiz on Thu Mar 12, 2009 8:19 am

I have list of most legitimate GPT websites on my blog and they welcome all international members .
dollarbiz

Postby gowriter on Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:51 pm

This is not a GPT site. Revolutionary Matrix came out 2 months ago. $10 per month. Great payment plan. Anyone around the world can join. They use both PayPal and Alert Pay. I know for certain Alert Pay does banking with Bangladesh, so India would be just fine.
gowriter

Postby sureideas on Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:52 am

depakjan wrote:i am located in india... all GPT sites have very limited tasks only for india.. is there any website which offers tasks for all the countries equally??.. please lemme know some of em.. any indians getting paid from some websites.. please help me out..

Last month I visited a website called http://makemoneyideas.in it has a lot of information. It has a section called read email and lists all GPT programs available to Indians. I tried to join some and I am already making some progress..
sureideas

Postby mousey on Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:28 am

sureideas, thank you for your post 8)
mousey

Return to Get Paid To...