GreedyClicks - Earn Legit Cash Online Simply & Instantly No

Discuss get paid to surf, mystery shopping, complete surveys,process emails,and other programs that will pay you to do just about anything!

GreedyClicks - Earn Legit Cash Online Simply & Instantly No

Postby FreeCashPro.com on Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:19 am

Avertisements

Get Paid Well to Respond to Simple Surveys, Complete Lucrative Offers, Try Free Products & Services, and Visit Sponsor Web Sites - Easy !

Earn Legitimate Cash Online Simply & Quickly

GreedyClicks (http://www.GreedyClicks.com)is a totally free site that PAYS YOU CASH instantly to respond to simple surveys, complete lucrative offers, try free products & services, and visit other web sites. Our sponsors pay us for the marketing exposure and we pay you for your time and consideration – it’s really that simple.

We currently have over 2311 cash offers online !

Best of all you won’t have to wait for weeks, months, or reach some unattainably high minimum cashout amount to get paid like most other sites out there. GreedyClicks will pay you INSTANTLY with no minimum cash out threshold to PayPal. ...or, if you prefer, you can request a withdrawal in the form of a Visa Gift Card or mailed company check processed and mailed promptly.

You have nothing at all to lose - Registration and membership in GreedyClicks is always free. Why not join now and take a look around. Cash out immediately to prove to yourself that this is not too good to be true.

At GreedyClicks you have several ways to earn cash simply:

Respond to Simple Surveys and Complete Lucrative Offers

Our sponsors are paying a healthy incentive for you to try their products, services, or visit their web sites. By giving your opinion, our sponsors gain valuable knowledge through your feedback that assists them in making improvements. There are hundreds of high paying surveys and offers to choose from.

Refer Friends and Total Strangers

We are so sure that you're going to love our service, that we want to reward you for spreading the word! For everyone you refer, we're going to give you 20% of their earnings in FREE CASH! AND, as if that's not enough, we're also going to give you an additional 5% for everyone THEY sign up! The earning potential is unlimited!!!

Our customer service is top notch and our reputation is impeccable. If you ever have a question or concern please feel free to use one of our many support options.

Our site is open to only United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Mexico, Sweden, Switzerland, Germany, Netherlands, France, Spain, Argentina, Belgium, Ireland, Brazil, South Africa, Australia, New Zealand, Norway, Austria, Denmark and Finland Residents. You and your computer both must be physically located in one of those countries. Your must be 18 years or older OR 13 years or older with parental permission to participate. Read our Terms of Service for complete information.

Referrals are designed for you to earn extra points by referring your friends and family to our site. For every offer your referral completes and is approved for on our site, you will earn 20% of what they earned. You do not earn referral commissions on sign-ups, only on offer completion. Referrals work 3 levels deep, with the minimum commission set to 0.01. Example:

1. If you refer Bob and Bob has an offer approved for 10 points you will earn 2 points. (20% of 10 is 2)
  2. If Bob refers Mary, and Mary does an offer worth 10 Points, Bob earns 20% of 10 which is 2 points. You would earn 20% of 2 which is 0.4 points.
  3. If Mary refers Sally, and Sally does an offer worth 10 points, Mary earns 20% of 10 which is 2 points. Bob earn 20% of 2, which is 0.4 points, and you would earn 20% of 0.4 which is 0.08 points.

http://www.GreedyClicks.com
Last edited by FreeCashPro.com on Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
FreeCashPro.com

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: GreedyClicks.com - Earn Legitimate Cash Online Simply & Quic

Postby FreeCashPro.com on Fri Oct 17, 2008 3:50 pm

GreedyClicks (http://www.GreedyClicks.com)regularly runs lucrative site contests.

Last edited by FreeCashPro.com on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FreeCashPro.com

GreedyClicks.com - Earn Legitimate Cash Online Simply & Quic

Postby FreeCashPro.com on Thu May 14, 2009 3:56 am

UPDATE:

GreedyClicks is now a totally international GPT / Free Paid Survey sites that Pay INSTANTLY
to PayPal with No Minimum Cash Out amount !
Last edited by FreeCashPro.com on Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FreeCashPro.com

Re: GreedyClicks - Earn Legit Cash Online Simply & Instantly No

Postby beavver on Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:57 am

I haven't tried completing surveys yet. I'm curious, does anyone here knows what do they get from our surveys that they even pay us for it? I mean, they can't even be sure if the surveys we do are actually true. Or if people who are doing the surveys are even really paying attention to the questions. Right?
beavver

Postby roxyranelli on Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:04 pm

The way it works is the sites (gpt sites) get their offers from networks (the networks get paid by the advertisers). The networks offer the GPT sites an offer amount for each survey/offer/freebie/trial. In turn, the site gives us a portion of what they are getting from the networks. For example. One offer may pay members .50. The owner of the gpt site may have gotten it for 1.10. So they are profiting maybe around half, or so (it just depends). Also, there are usually downlines that get a percentage as well. In many cases I have seen it go 60/40, 50/50, or sometimes the owner would get less than what the member was getting (depending on how they wanted to market their site...IE being a "higher paying site").

As for offers/surveys crediting...the site really does not have a hand in it, especially since most sites are set up with "automatic crediting" from the networks. The networks do the credit reports which go through the sites (confusing, I know).

Anyways...there are quite a few tiers. The advertiser pays networks, networks pay sites, and sites pay members. Hope that helped!
Long standing GPT's...Payment Proofs inside
http://www.freewebs.com/alwaysfreecash
roxyranelli

Postby photomom04 on Tue Jan 19, 2010 3:44 pm

The first thing to keep in mind is that the websites mentioned in this particular thread are NOT surve sites. They are offer or gpt sites.

So keeping that in mind, the way real survey sites work is this: A company comes out with a new product or wants to improve a product. They contract with a real survey research company like bakerstreet or NFO to get the information they need. The survey company sends out a screener to the members who might best fit the demographics the company needs. Then they will send out a product sample or ask the members who passed the screener to complete a survey. The company pays the members for their input and opinions.

Yes, they can tell if the surveys you complete are true or not. When you join you fill out profile surveys. If you are suddenly claiming you have an 8 year old when your profile says you have no children and then on the next one claim you have no children, the do catch on. Some sites require you to download a small piece of software so they can see that you are doing the survey correctly. The companies also keep track of how long it takes you to do a survey. If you are flying through them, you will be dq'ed and not get payment.

beavver wrote:I haven't tried completing surveys yet. I'm curious, does anyone here knows what do they get from our surveys that they even pay us for it? I mean, they can't even be sure if the surveys we do are actually true. Or if people who are doing the surveys are even really paying attention to the questions. Right?
photomom04

Postby geesus78 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:47 pm

If you really want EASY money.....you should try this!!!!....i'm up $60 so far and not done a thing!!!!....

http://www.income4free.org/?ref=geesus78
geesus78

Postby geesus78 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:50 pm

beavver wrote:I haven't tried completing surveys yet. I'm curious, does anyone here knows what do they get from our surveys that they even pay us for it? I mean, they can't even be sure if the surveys we do are actually true. Or if people who are doing the surveys are even really paying attention to the questions. Right?

I do a few survey sites but the one i've been paid the most from is Lightspeed surveys....They pay into my paypal within 3 days.....never a problem getting paid :-)
geesus78

Return to Get Paid To...