Herbalife .. Good or bad !!!!

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

Herbalife .. Good or bad !!!!

Postby Edmundo on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:18 am

Avertisements

Hi everyone !

Somebody ask me if i want to becoem a Herbalife member
It seems that the Herbalife are very wellknown and good !
Now......I need to know more about the moneymaking opportunity ?????

If there are exsisting members who can inform me more details i would apreciate this

Thanks

Ezepay
Edmundo

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Herbalife .. Good or bad !!!!

Postby Watp4 on Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:01 pm

Herbal life in what country?

My personal experience or thoughts on the herbal life opportunity is that it can create lots of hard work.

First finding your prospected customers then moving your stock to them from storage. I prefer something with a little less hands on approach, something more sales without hands on products.

Thats personal but you may like it and as I always ahve said, don't knock it till you've tried as whats not for somebody else, may be for you.

So give it a go, see what you think, if you don't like it, try something else.
Watp4

Postby whyklef on Sat Jan 10, 2009 3:14 pm

Good question you asked...The Herbalife opportunity is after all an MLM opportunity, and while I am pretty sure what they are telling you is legit, the reality of making it is much more complicated...10 years ago, I was previously involved in may of them, Excel, Melaleuca, ACN and while I had very minimal success with it, I had to put in alot of work..even when you are making money, because you have to lead by exemple, you need to be out there, you need to motivate your downline, and much of that..

Overall, I found those to be good school to learn the ways of making money, and for that purpose alone, I recommend it, but just don't expect it as easy as they so often wants to make it appear.

Hope it helps you ;)
whyklef

Postby Lori G on Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:07 am

I was involved with Herbalife in 1998 (my first work at home experience). They have excellent products (I lost 40 pounds). I found that the weightloss/diet industry was saturated in my area. There were Herbalife distributors everywhere, so finding your customers was hard. I put a lot of money into my distributorship. I placed ads in papers, put signs up on telephone poles, I even got a table at a bridal expo in NYC. After about 2 years, I let it go. Of course this was 10 years ago so I don't know what there comp plan is now or what their monthly requirements are.

Do your research so you can make an informed decision and best of luck to you whatever you decide to do.

Lori :D
Lori G

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?