Here's How I Find Wholesalers, Dropshippers & Liquidator

Interested in buying low and selling high? Whether its selling on eBay,Amazon or anywhere else discuss reselling, dropshipping, and exchanging goods here.

Here's How I Find Wholesalers, Dropshippers & Liquidator

Postby Dan Tierney on Sat Sep 09, 2006 11:40 pm

Avertisements

I see a lot of posts here on how to find sources for products to resell on eBay, other auction sites, from your online store even from your offline store.

This is one of my tips on how to find sources. I have others, but I'm going to give you this one first & hopefully you will run with it, do some research, use this method and find yourself a source.

Go to Google or your favorite search engine. In the search box type in terms like, "closeout login", "wholesale login", "liquidation login",
"liquidations login", "drop shipper login", dropshipper login", "dropship login" "distributor login", "login". Try it with & without quotes. Try adding the words of the items you're looking for using this format: "+ watches".
Again use this format with & without quotes. So, your search would look something like this: "distributor login" + watches.

Let's go to Google and see what happens: Here's the link: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22distr ... rt=10&sa=N

932 Results. There's some interesting web sites to check out. Go for it!

Let's do one more. "wholesale login" + perfume Google LINK:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=& ... tnG=Search 949 Results to go through.

There are lots of things you should know before choosing a source for your products. It would take me an entire ebook to give you this information. I'm going to tell you three of the most important things: 1) you should be required to have a Tax ID #, a Resellers License, a Business License or something like this to prove that you are a legitimate busineess, by the source. 2) You should never have to pay a registration fee, monthly fee, subscription fee, to use the web site of the source. I would however, consider paying a one-time fee for access to a database of proven, reliable, trustworthy, sources that have been thoroughly checked-out by the access site. 3) Always try and negotiate better prices for yourself from your source.

I hope this helps you a little. Feel free to ask any questions you have.

Warmly,

Dan
Want to sell on eBay in some Red-Hot niches?
http://www.warriorforum.com/forum/topic ... _ID=104986
Dan Tierney

Advertisements

Postby estoreguide on Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:36 pm

Dan,

That was some excellent advice you gave on search terms for looking for wholesale sources.

I would also like to add that one can choose the product they want to sell, for instance, a Nikon digital camera, then call Nikon's sales phone number and ask them what distributors do they sell their products thru.

You can also visit the manufacture's web site and look for their distributor list there as well.

Manufactures of the best name brand selling products mainly work with midsize to major distributors.

You'll be surprised to see what other name brand products those major distributors offer as well.

Also, some distributors do charge a sign up fee.

Ingram Micro, a true computer product distributor requires a $100 sign up fee but they do return it to you after you have created a $1000 monthly sales volume with them. (which is not that hard)

Maybe they see it as a motivator, who knows. But some distributors do charge a sign up fee and that really shouldn't turn people away if that comes into the way.
Jorge Fernandez
Start an Online Store
http://www.estorefrontguide.com
estoreguide

re: Here's How I Find Wholesalers, Dropshippers & Liquid

Postby opensourceforce on Thu Nov 09, 2006 9:30 pm

Good tips....but now I wouldnt be shocked to see the scam sites promoting the "dropship login" in their key words now ;-)

It is a very good tip for other kinds of searches as well. The WWB list is another place to start as noted on other posts.
opensourceforce

Postby Matsuro on Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:43 pm

OMG, it worked!! Lol. Now I know what to do when I start a yahoo store!!

I think I will do the $500 or $1000 to start off with (options) its easier and around the amount I should have left from my grant from school. And the wholesale place can make my website for me!! For $500 more!!

So to start a yahoo store, I need about $3000 to $4500!! Which isnt that bad at all. Just have to save up.
Matsuro

Postby JenRae on Fri Dec 01, 2006 8:39 pm

Dan:

Have you heard of http://www.businessnameusa.com ? They claim to be able to sell you a bundle for your reseller's license for your state. Are they legit? Is there anyway to find out for sure?

thanks!
JenRae

Re: Here's How I Find Wholesalers, Dropshippers & Liquid

Postby Mentors on Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:45 pm

Dan Tierney wrote:I see a lot of posts here on how to find sources for products to resell on eBay, other auction sites, from your online store even from your offline store.

This is one of my tips on how to find sources. I have others, but I'm going to give you this one first & hopefully you will run with it, do some research, use this method and find yourself a source.

Go to Google or your favorite search engine. In the search box type in terms like, "closeout login", "wholesale login", "liquidation login",
"liquidations login", "drop shipper login", dropshipper login", "dropship login" "distributor login", "login". Try it with & without quotes. Try adding the words of the items you're looking for using this format: "+ watches".
Again use this format with & without quotes. So, your search would look something like this: "distributor login" + watches.

Let's go to Google and see what happens: Here's the link: http://www.google.com/search?q=%22distr ... rt=10&sa=N

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=& ... tnG=Search 949 Results to go through.

There are lots of things you should know before choosing a source for your products. It would take me an entire ebook to give you this information. I'm going to tell you three of the most important things: 1) you should be required to have a Tax ID #, a Resellers License, a Business License or something like this to prove that you are a legitimate busineess, by the source. 2) You should never have to pay a registration fee, monthly fee, subscription fee, to use the web site of the source. I would however, consider paying a one-time fee for access to a database of proven, reliable, trustworthy, sources that have been thoroughly checked-out by the access site. 3) Always try and negotiate better prices for yourself from your source.

Warmly,

Dan

Hi Dan
All your questions have been answered here in this site. This is one of the legit directory I ever found on web .
Please Download this ebook its free . This will be a great help for you trust me!

have a nice day
I made My First $500 only when I stop Reading Money Making ebooks.Sounds Crazy?
Visit http://www.scamreviewer.com Today to learn More.
Mentors

Postby jaybee4170 on Wed Jan 03, 2007 9:07 am

finding wholesalers on the web...now that takes a long time , and no matter what search terms you put into google , you are still going to have to wade through a lot of sites. It would be tempting to join a site that charges you $20 to acess their 'massive list' of wholesalers , but why pay $20 when you can get the same information on my site for FREE. And a whole lot more besides.....
jaybee4170

Re: re: Here's How I Find Wholesalers, Dropshippers & Li

Postby Mentors on Wed Jan 03, 2007 11:29 am

jaybee4170 wrote:finding wholesalers on the web...now that takes a long time , and no matter what search terms you put into google , you are still going to have to wade through a lot of sites. It would be tempting to join a site that charges you $20 to acess their 'massive list' of wholesalers , but why pay $20 when you can get the same information on my site for FREE. And a whole lot more besides.....

I agree. It doesn’t matter how many days or week you spend on searching for the whole seller you will never get the reliable & legit one due to middle man & scammer and most importantly genuine wholesalers are interested in opening an account with them via physical or telephone contact not by web based application.

I found the most legit & reliable one source solution byWorld Wide Brands which is ebay certified & the most affective by every aspect as they provide complete verified list of wholesaler/drop shipper as well as built in market research tool for particular product.

Have a nice day
Mentors

Postby wholesalespy on Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:01 am

Have you heard of Jane's Closeout Marketplace??

Janesdeals is an Online Service Provider (like eBay) for manufacturers, wholesalers and retailers to buy and sell bulk lots of excess inventories online.

The marketplace is a great way to find legit wholesalers worldwide.

Janesdeals is the middleman. Funds are transferred to Janesdeals where they are held in safekeeping until the buyer receives and inspects the shipment. If the shipment is "as advertised" the funds are released to the seller 24 hours after delivery... otherwise, the buyer can ship it back and get a refund. This is a great way to order from wholesalers in other countries like China!

This safe market trading venue has been operating since 1999 and has a huge following of repeat buyers and sellers.

Wholesale Forum groups used to be a popular way to find wholesalers but today it seems alot of these Online forum groups are no more than dangerous Chat Rooms filled with scammers lurking behind screen names while they pose as wholesale experts. Many are no different than child predators, and they are not who they say they are. They prey on new business owners who are willing to wire them money for products. If you want to see this, go to wholesale4um.com and search for the keyword "fraud". Read the stories.

Never ever wire money to a stranger you met in a Chat Room or forum group. Think about how dangerous this can be!!! Find out their real business name and how long they have been in business.

Forum groups are great places to learn and to share resources but be very cautious and use common sense.
wholesalespy

Re: Here's How I Find Wholesalers, Dropshippers & Liquidator

Postby morwanneg on Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:38 am

Dan Tierney wrote:I see a lot of posts here on how to find sources for products to resell on eBay, other auction sites, from your online store even from your offline store.

Warmly,

Dan

This is very informative. Other than considering Worldwide brands, i now know what to do. Thanks!
morwanneg

Re:

Postby JG42122 on Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:49 pm

Matsuro wrote:OMG, it worked!! Lol. Now I know what to do when I start a yahoo store!!

I think I will do the $500 or $1000 to start off with (options) its easier and around the amount I should have left from my grant from school. And the wholesale place can make my website for me!! For $500 more!!

So to start a yahoo store, I need about $3000 to $4500!! Which isnt that bad at all. Just have to save up.

You dont need that much money to start a store. I can show you how to do it for free.
Looking for a real dropshipping company
http://www.thepowersellersunion.com
JG42122

Postby FORUM383 on Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:58 pm

Back in 1981 we started a magazine for small businesses to help them find wholesale merchandise. Retailers Forum Magazine features ads from the USA's top wholesalers and manufacturers of jewelry, apparel, toys, novelties, gifts, etc. The magazine is completely free to anyone looking to stock their store, flea market booth or on line business. The monthly magazine also features helpful articles on running your business. The free version is digital at http://www.RetailersForum.com . Thank you for letting me share this with your readers.
FORUM383

Postby pmbhuntress on Sun May 16, 2010 11:32 am

One website I have always used and they are good, is wholesale central

http://www.wholesalecentral.com/dropshippers.html

Most do not need a fee for you to use them as a drop shipper, but some do get a small fee. This website has been around now for around 10 years, and I always check it out for new places.

Hilda
pmbhuntress

Postby web1122 on Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:27 am

You can search by keywords and also read some reviews on the wholesalers, dropshippers or liquidators you have found.
web1122

Postby xiaomizuibang on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:48 pm

go check by contact wish supplier
xiaomizuibang

Return to Reselling & Dropshipping