How do i put ads on blogger blog

What are the best ways to get your message out there on the Internet? Online advertising, e-letters, and other promotional methods should be discussed here.

How do i put ads on blogger blog

Postby cara.micheal on Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:40 am

Avertisements

How do i put ads on blogger blog and how i increase traffic on my blog
cara.micheal

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: How do i put ads on blogger blog

Postby lmillwe14 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:25 am

You can add adsense to your blog to put ads on it.

To get more traffic you can post your blog links in twitter and on facebook. You can also create articles with value and have the blog link in your signature resource box.
Over 72 Free Marketing Tips and Tricks ==> http://www.larkmiller.com

Free Social Media Training ==>http://tinyurl.com/WA2012

Belly Dancer Ottawa ==>http://www.bellydancerottawa.com
lmillwe14

Postby Matthew on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:14 am

Search for work at home jobs
**This account is personal. The views expressed on these pages are mine alone and not those of my employer.**
Matthew
Site Admin

Postby gowriter on Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:46 am

Now, if you want to put different types of ads or banners on your site, other than Google Adsense, then you can easily do that by pasting in the HTML code of the banner.

Here's a quick tutorial that show's you how to do that. Basic HTML code is knowledge you need to have under your belt: http://www.ehow.com/video_5288115_write ... icles.html

To get traffic fast, Twitter your blog posts out to people. It won't be a lot at first, but it gets you accustomed to getting the word out.

Another thing you can do is start article marketing. One of the best ways is via Social networks or other Web 2.0 sites like Yuwie, Apsense, Hubpages, Squidoo, Gather, and have them linking to each other. It takes a bit of strategic linking, but this is essentially how you start gathering back links to your site.

Study the culture of each social network. Who would benefit from your information the most? How would they benefit from it? Also look for forums in your niche. Put a link to your content.

These social networks also have their own blogging system, too. Some sites look spammier than others. So keep that in mind when you decide which of your sites or content you want to show people.

Social networks (Social media in general) is one of the quickest ways to draw in people who are already available versus jumping up and down on the search engines hoping they find you -- but don't dismiss SEO tactics altogether. Keep those in mind as you go along.

If you want to make some more money on a residual basis, you can write your content on sites like Bukisa, Triond, Xomba, Helium, Associated Content. These pay you per page view (in pennies). But you still have to get the word out on them. Your blog can be your "hub", your main "base" of operations where people can find out about you. Like I said, strategically think how you'll link.

Make sure your content is worthwhile reading, like: The Top 5 Summer Fashions No-Nos.

Give people a reason to want to read your content, and make it something original and not re-hashed. Or at least make an old subject sound fresh and new. You'll get more readers that way.

I highly recommend you head over to Eric Gruber's site ArticleMarketingExperts.com. He sells tons of products which are really good, but if you look on the side bar to the left, he's got a free PDF you can download with 3 FREE article templates. His other ones (the paid ones) are also really good.

That should give you something to start with.
gowriter

Postby Alexishost on Sun May 02, 2010 11:30 pm

first , you must have google adsence account. then log in to your blogger account to do it.
CLICK HERE FOR Unbeatable Business Hosting Packages -Reliable, Robust, Secure And Affordable
FREE Shopping Chart, FREE Domain Name
Alexishost

Postby emma2020 on Mon May 03, 2010 2:15 pm

Hi there,

Ok, first i think you need a google account, but im not sure on that one so you will need to check.

Then go to blogger and sign in with the google details, and click submit post. Write the article that you want to write and press submit.

If you already have a page, you need to press share this and it will be shared.

Hope that helps

Emma x :)
emma2020

Postby Sikhar on Wed May 05, 2010 2:30 am

You can put ads in blogger in right panel of blog into going control panel of your blog. Go into layout tab in setting and click on ad gadget and click on Text and Html button and paste your link, image/text ads. Click on adsence and attached your adsence account from your blog and enjoy your earning.
Sikhar

Postby alexcarlson on Wed May 05, 2010 11:27 am

Hi,
There is tons of information that you be able to find from Google which show you how to start on the Internet to make money. But doing so could consume a lot of your time and you could end up confused on how to get started as the information websites often provide insufficient details.
Thanks
alexcarlson

Postby TheTeacher on Thu May 13, 2010 10:44 pm

There's actually a widget that allows you to put ads on your blogger blog. It comes pre-installed in one of the blogger tools. As long as you've registered with AdSense then it's easier for you to put ads anywhere in your website. I believe you're only allowed up to 3 ad placements.
TheTeacher

Postby iketz0 on Tue May 25, 2010 11:42 pm

If you don't have your own blog site and you want to post your ads on a blog of someone, you need to email them telling your intention to his/her blog site. It will be best if your business is related to there topics.
iketz0

Postby ands_pav_nic on Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:19 am

Thanks for your response gowriter, it is one of the most useful ones I have read with regards to attracting traffic to one's site. I think I've been convinced to try blogger, I have a wordpress site but it is hosted on its own domain which allows advertising, unfortunately when you have a free wordpress blog you cannot add advertising, which is quite annoying.
ands_pav_nic

Postby ladybug on Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:09 pm

If you edit your main blog and go to "design" you can click on "add a widget" and there's an option there for third party html/javaScript.

If you have Clickbank or whatever you just enter the code in there and create a widget and then drag it wherever you want it. I have an adsbyfundi account http://www.adsfundi.com and I have their ads on my blog (not the one in my sig). They claim to pay the most per click of anybody so we'll see.
ladybug

Postby sarnatech on Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:51 am

Hello Friends,

You can put them in your theme's code, or using some widgets.
To get traffic, you first need to write good content, use social media, post on forums and comment on blogs to get links and rank better in search.These are only a few tips, you need to learn and work hard to get some traffic

Thanks
sarnatech

Return to Website Advertising & Marketing