How do you copy and Paste Banner Ads?

Have questions about a certain affiliate program? This is the place to find answers. Learn what affiliate programs are hot, and how to get the most out of your efforts. Discuss affiliate conversion rates, payouts, profitability, customer service and more.

How do you copy and Paste Banner Ads?

Postby Melissa24 on Wed Jul 25, 2007 1:16 pm

Avertisements

I need some help copying and pasting. I am advertising for a company and want to be able to use there Banners in another Forum that allows Banners in your signature. They provided the Image HTML Link ,but i dont know how to do it.
Melissa24

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: How do you copy and Paste Banner Ads?

Postby jaggiegill on Wed Jul 25, 2007 3:01 pm

Your company will most likely show you an image and then show some HTML code underneath it. Click in the box where it shows the code you want to copy , press CTRL+A (select all) and then press CTRL+ C (copy). Then go to your forum profile and in the signature box paste the code by pressing CTRL+V (paste) . After that press submit or update - depending on your forum system- and then post something to make sure it shows up right.

I'm positive that this will work 100%. If it doesn't work check to see if the signature allows HTML code. 8)
jaggiegill

Re: How do you copy and Paste Banner Ads?

Postby ladybug on Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:10 pm

In some cases you may have to split it up into two parts -- the location of the banner and the destination site. The banner location will always end in gif or jpg or something and the destination link will be your referral link.
ladybug

Return to Affiliate Marketing