An idea to making money without doing nearly anything at all

Discuss any opportunities that do not fit one of our other categories. Get tips, advice, and support on succeeding in a specific business.

An idea to making money without doing nearly anything at all

Postby ronnyeo on Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:49 am

Avertisements

This is the fastest ever way to get money without doing nearly anything at all!
I found this on a site not tested it though because its not my kind of thing.

What you need...

- 1 tsp powdered cinnamon.
- 1 tsp powdered ginger.
- 1 tsp dried basil.

Dust your hands with the cinnamon, ginger and basil, and rub them together vigorously. Say out loud the exact amount of money you need ( like $55.60) Then say it this chant three times, " Money Money come to me, As I will so mote it be!"

- These three herbs are thought to attract wealth and success. But only ask for the amount you need!

WAIT ABOUT 14 DAYSS FOR YOUR MONEY!

If this works for you then pm me and i'll give you more stuff like this! :D
ronnyeo

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: An idea to making money without doing nearly anything at all

Postby cherie27 on Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:40 am

cherie27

Postby Elljay on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:42 am

Do you think it works if you are really greedy and ask for, say, 1 million pounds :lol:

I dont like to do things by halves and I may aswell be honest!
Elljay

Postby ldownload on Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:59 am

It is not from a magic spell or something. It is from the MINDSET or the POWER OF MIND. What life brings you is from what your subconscious thinks.

Meaning, if you are a type of person who is always complaining and always seeing the negative side of life, most probably, you always see yourself unlucky, poor or a victim.

BUT if you always have an optimistic attitude towards life and your perspective are cleared, uncluttered, and focus towards your goal, most probably, you are or you will be successful --- always seeing the positive of side of life -- and you are bringing positive energy to those people surrounding you.

So, if you want to have money, you should THINK OF IT, ACT ON IT. Money is not being made just by chance. :)
Looking for FREE Ways to Make Money Online? Join for FREE. Don't let this opportunity pass!
I learned how to make money online from this lady...]
Get Your FREE DOMAINS Here!

ldownload

Postby lisamommy on Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:12 pm

lisamommy

Postby karma on Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:28 am

ldownload wrote:*
It is not from a magic spell or something. It is from the MINDSET or the POWER OF MIND. What life brings you is from what your subconscious thinks.

Meaning, if you are a type of person who is always complaining and always seeing the negative side of life, most probably, you always see yourself unlucky, poor or a victim.

BUT if you always have an optimistic attitude towards life and your perspective are cleared, uncluttered, and focus towards your goal, most probably, you are or you will be successful --- always seeing the positive of side of life -- and you are bringing positive energy to those people surrounding you.

So, if you want to have money, you should THINK OF IT, ACT ON IT. Money is not being made just by chance. :)

That is exactly it ldownload. What the mind can conceive it can achieve. It's all about positive thinking and blocking out negative thoughts.

Postby neilac on Tue Apr 21, 2009 11:51 pm

I had 43 people try this (believe it or not) They are now all millionaires, just jidding. They are in the same shape they were before. Baloney if you ask me.
Neil
neilac

Return to Work at Home Opportunities