Information on Son Rise Greeting Cards

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

Information on Son Rise Greeting Cards

Postby staceycole on Thu Oct 19, 2006 6:46 am

Avertisements

Has anyone ever heard of this company and does anyone have any information about them?

Thanks
Stacey
staceycole

Advertisements

re: Information on Son Rise Greeting Cards

Postby Success on Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:03 am

Hi Stacey

I do not know anything about this but took a 5 min. look on their site and it screams scam.
They do not provide an address other than a PO Box # .
They do not provide any info on what is exactly in the start up kit or how many cards are in a unit
Did a quick search for Holm Productions that they say they are a division of ......did not find anything.
This is the refund policy THERE ARE NO REFUNDS FOR REGISTRATION($12.00), SHIPPING AND HANDLING($7.95) OR CYBERKITS($25.00). REFUNDS ARE AVAILABLE FOR THE COMPLETELY UNUSED MATERIALS FROM THE KIT($20.00) AND/OR A SAMPLE($8.00) RETURNED TO US IN ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION. REFUNDS ARE AVAILBLE FOR 30 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF SHIPMENT TO YOU. WE MUST HAVE THE REQUEST FOR A REFUND WITHIN THAT 30 DAY PERIOD.
In other words say good bye to your money.
I do cross stitch in my spare time and I would not even consider this

Sue
Success

Postby staceycole on Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:05 am

thankyou for your advice, i am so sceptical and am really interested in finding a work at home opportunity with out any start up fees.

If you have any advice can you please let me know

stacey
staceycole

Postby swagen on Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:11 am

Stacy:

Are you looking for an opportunity or a job?

An opportunity is going to have costs. There is no getting around that. Only a job is going to be cost free and even then there are costs involved such as if you want to do transcription from home there is equipment you will have to buy.

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to start being realistic about wanting to earn a living from home.

No costs = no income
swagen

Postby staceycole on Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:18 am

******i dont understand why you feel that being rude is a nessisary way to respond to people!!!!!!!

i AM LOOKING FOR A JOB!!!!!!

thanks
stacey
staceycole

Postby swagen on Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:19 am

I'm sorry if you think I am rude but I am tired of people who want to make money online without spending money.

It won't happen.

Once you learn that you will be a lot better off
swagen

Postby staceycole on Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:22 am

yes i do think you are rude.

i am a mother of 3 and i have been scammed before, i can not afford to take money out of my familys limited budget on something that is a scam...

if you know of A JOB that is not a scam i would greatly appreciate it.

stacey
staceycole

Postby swagen on Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:30 am

Well, what I know is pretty irrelevent at this point because you have obviously have taken my attempt to give you some honest advice as rudeness and therefor our professional relationship is pretty much shot. Yes, I do know of jobs. They are freelancing jobs and they're listed in my book. Unfortunately, my book costs money so that pretty much rules out any chance of you getting it.

Please don't talk to me about kids and struggling and having no money. I have been out of work since 2000. I have a daughter in college at $35,000 a year. But I did what I have to do and now make $6,000 a month. I didn't bitch about not wanting to spend money to make money. My first month, dirt poor, and about to lose my home I spent over $1,000 on my business.

I suggest you ask people in this forum about my Honest Income Program and then buy it from one of them. Tell them I said they could tell you exactly what's in it so there are no surprises.

Plus you might want to read these testimonials.

http://www.honestincomeprogram.com/testimonials.html

Most of these people never made a dime until they got my book.

Sorry that you don't like me. Honestly, I could care less. I just want to help people and keep them from making the same mistakes over and over. And one of those mistakes is the misconception that you can make money without spending it. I know you don't want to hear that but unless somebody tells you the hard cold facts about making money online you are going to become very disillusioned and discouraged.

I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to help people and sometimes that means having to tell them that they're being unrealistic.

Sorry if that ruffles your feathers.
swagen

Re: re: Information on Son Rise Greeting Cards

Postby ladybug on Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:58 am

swagen wrote:Stacy:

Are you looking for an opportunity or a job?

An opportunity is going to have costs. There is no getting around that. Only a job is going to be cost free and even then there are costs involved such as if you want to do transcription from home there is equipment you will have to buy.

I'm sorry, but you're going to have to start being realistic about wanting to earn a living from home.

No costs = no income

That isn't being rude, it's being realistic like he said. Any biz op as well as most wah job opportunities are going to have some sort of expense because you don't have an employer supplying the equipment for you.

I transcribe from home and before I could start I had spent money to upgrade my computer ($200+ appx), purchase a better quality printer with a fax, copier, and scanner ($100 on sale), I had to purchase a foot pedal at $60 and new headphones at $60. I also needed a calculator but I was able to pick that up at a second hand store for $5.

What you need to do is figure out exactly what you want to do and then start budgeting for your costs.
Last edited by ladybug on Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladybug

Postby staceycole on Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:03 am

i was not trying to cause a fight.

im sorry for any hassle i have caused

stacey
staceycole

Postby whydowork-notused on Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:07 am

Hey Stacey,

it is possible to find a job without having to pay any up front cash, however Steven and ladybug are right that most times there will be some sort of up front cost.

Please try looking through our job board in the work at home jobs section and applying to the employers listed on the employers page.

If you still have problems, drop an email to mailto:[email protected] and someone will help you personally :)
whydowork-notused
Site Admin

Postby staceycole on Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:09 am

thank you for the information

stacey
staceycole

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?