Legit Home Assembly Jobs?

Discuss any opportunities that do not fit one of our other categories. Get tips, advice, and support on succeeding in a specific business.

Legit Home Assembly Jobs?

Postby Jenelectra on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:17 am

Avertisements

Here is a simple questions, are there any legit home assembly jobs out there?
Jenelectra

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Legit Home Assembly Jobs?

Postby earnnetwealth on Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:22 am

Stay away from them they are scams. I never did them but have friends who have and they say you never get paid because the work is never up to par.

They get you to put stuff together and then never pay because they don't approve of the work.

Just what I have heard...
earnnetwealth

Postby weebitty on Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:59 pm

yes I have heard the same thing too. It wasn't put together right. Not that you asked but stay away from envelope stuffing jobs too they arn't any better also scams.
weebitty

Postby ezworkathomenow on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:21 pm

Most are probably scams but my brother assemles fishing lures at home for a local company. That isn't a scam. Maybe you could look for a business near you that would be interested in paying you to assemle from home.
ezworkathomenow

Postby ishuvonet on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:33 am

Most of them are scams and you will never be paid for your hard work.Well why you are not entering the affiliate marketing world? Just choose a network like clickbank,select the best converting product,promote it well,make sales and make money.
ishuvonet

Postby moneylover on Fri May 20, 2011 3:18 am

Don't get into it. You will probably end up disappointed. My advice - do ecommerce.
moneylover

Postby spencer on Sat May 21, 2011 1:48 pm

You'd be better off making your own crafts and selling them on eBay, Etsy, eCrater or setting up your own site. I highly recommend Etsy, especially if you are into crafts. Keep in mind you probably won't be making a living but it might be good and rewarding side income.

Home Assembly jobs are often going to be scams because if you think about it from a business point of view it would cost them more money to hire you, ship the materials, ship to their customers than it would to hire local labor in their warehouse.
spencer

Postby shadowfire on Sun May 22, 2011 12:45 pm

The only one I have ever heard of that was legit is New England Crafters. Some women over at the WAHM forum say they do make money from it. You have to pay for a kit upfront, do some samples, and once approved they send you the materials and you make a batch and send it in.

Supposedly they have some success with it. I don't know personally. I don't have the time for things like that but that is the only one I've heard spoken of in a positive light. The rest were all scams.
Revolutionary healthcare company.
Huge networks. 1 million providers. All states.
http://www.workwithcrc.com
Former Ameriplan IBOs are welcome.
shadowfire

Postby Sunfire on Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:23 pm

I have to agree with spencer on this - make your own items and sell them.

I sell my wooden crafts on Zibbet - it's free and the people there are amazing! Let me know if you want more information on it.
Breath of the Dragon - Unique and Custom pyrography gifts
Keep up with my projects on Facebook
Sunfire

Postby tonyrobbinssales on Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:41 am

Yes there is, but beware of some scams. Actually i worked homebased, coz our client is a good person, we can depend on him :)
tonyrobbinssales

Return to Work at Home Opportunities