Looking for a good job in taking pictures

Discuss any opportunities that do not fit one of our other categories. Get tips, advice, and support on succeeding in a specific business.

Looking for a good job in taking pictures

Postby tolive on Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:22 am

Avertisements

Hi-JUst like to know if there are any good take pictures home jobs?
I know you can get ebooks on how to get in to take pictues for money,I don't want it.
I like to find a job in taking pitures for money?
Don't know if there are a job like that out there.
please let me know.
katie w
tolive

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Looking for a good job in taking pictures

Postby Billionbound on Sat Jul 10, 2010 9:13 am

Hi Katie,

This may or may not be what your looking for but check it out. http://mycamerabiz.com/
Could be just what your looking for hope this helps.

Joshua :D
Billionbound

Postby netbizreviews on Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:01 am

There are a lot of information products out there.
You just have to determine which would be the best, and most resourceful.
You can go to Clickbank market place, and search Photography.

The thing is to take pictures, and upload them to sites that stock photos. Like iStockPhotos.com
If someone chooses one of your pictures, you can get paid a royalty.

You can do a search on Google for stock photo sites.
Start taking pictures and uploading them to several sites.
If you are not getting the kind of results you were hoping for, then consider purchasing some info.
netbizreviews

Postby hero_hont on Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:04 am

hihi you.........
You can do a search on Google for stock photo sites.after you need seek information and start taking pictures and uploading them to several sites.
I hope you will success in this work.
wishes your health.. :)
hero_hont

Postby gowriter on Thu Aug 26, 2010 12:32 am

If you reside in the US, Canada or the UK, and you don't mind spending $14.95 a month, you can find some good telecommuting jobs -- all legit -- on Flexjobs.com. They' have a few photography related jobs in there, but they're not many.

As a member, I'm not really allowed to divulge all their info, but it is a good site to check for legit jobs. Most of them are telecommuting, meaning you work from home.

Otherwise, in your case, with taking photos and making money, you'll have to freelance it and market yourself and take what you can get, or you can work for a photo place in a shopping center.
gowriter

Postby ladybug on Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:40 am

Wouldn't the best way to do it just to be go and take pictures and then submit them to newspapers and magazines? Go to your local corner store and make a note of what magazines they carry or even try the internet (but I think you'll get more there than you can handle at once). Look at what kind of pictures are in them. A friend of mine said the other day that his son is a freelance photographer and that's what he does -- just takes his camera wherever he goes and when he sees something interesting he takes a picture and submits it.

Why wait for a job to come to you when you can simply go to it? My mom picked up some magazines about Canada at a flea market two weeks ago and they're full of pictures that people sent in from across the country and each one of those people received cash or prizes.
ladybug

Postby pixelbob on Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:59 pm

Try doing portrait picture for special occasions. Try joining forums about photography, I'm sure you can get a lot of ideas there. Try creating a blog and post your pictures there, May I suggest posting travel pictures so you can use it if you want to get a job in a travel agency.
Track your off site or outsourced employees?? No need to pay oDesk 10% fees anymore! Screen shots every 10 minutes. Keep track of one or 100's, assign work, track schedules in real-time, run payroll and much more!http://www.VisualOutsource.com
pixelbob

Postby ranvijay on Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:20 pm

Try to google some photostock sites, magazine companies and newspapers even you contact campaign makers for a photographer job.
ranvijay

Postby ishuvonet on Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:22 pm

There are lots of paid to photos sites.You may take a look there.Just pick up the right ones who really pay.
ishuvonet

Return to Work at Home Opportunities