Im looking for legitimate work!

Discuss any opportunities that do not fit one of our other categories. Get tips, advice, and support on succeeding in a specific business.

Im looking for legitimate work!

Postby Momof4 on Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:18 pm

Avertisements

Im not looking to make tons of money, just something I can do from home. Im a stay at home mother of 4 wonderful boys (ages 6, 4.5, 3.5, and 16 monthes). I have a bit of reception experience, have taken numerous typing/computer courses, and am fully experienced in customer service (Prefer no sales positions) Im located in Ontario Canada, and have my own computer. If anyone has any info or ideas, please let me know asap. Thanks and have a great Thanksgiving everyone! :D
Momof4

Sponsored Advertisements

re: Im looking for legitimate work!

Postby athomept on Thu Oct 06, 2005 12:48 pm

Welcome to the boards,

Four children that is great, I have two sons. What are you looking for, are you looking for a job or a business opportunity that will give you the freedow to be available to your family.

I am involved with a great company, in fact one of our associates has 11, yes 11 children she is working part-time. If you are interested please see the link below and request more information good luck

Michelle
athomept

Postby Pascale on Sun Oct 09, 2005 12:02 am

Hi! I'm a Passion Parties Consultant. We are in Canada, as well as the US. If this seems like something you might be interested in...let me know! I've never had so much fun and met some really good friends...from home. lol
I think for a mom of young children, it's better to have a home business (direct sales) because then you are your own boss. And with a party plan, you can actually get out of the house sometimes and be with other women. That's why I love what I do.

Be cautious with JOBS that you have to pay for. They are mostly scams. Stuffing envelopes, paid surveys....NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

Good Luck! Feel free to e-mail me with any questions.
http://www.plsparties.com (calling all ladies!)
Passion Parties Team Manager
Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!
Pascale

re: Im looking for legitimate work!

Postby Wahtesjobsite on Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:17 pm

Please review and apply for the available work from home telecommuting jobs that we CURRENTLY have available in our jobsite database once you become a registered member with us. Once we receive your jobsite registration you will be sent out your user id and passcode to access over 2,500 + available positions for immediate hire.

Our clients are always seeking qualified contractors to help with many clerical duties such as virtual assistants, administrative assistants, secretaries, inbound customer service, typing, data entry, answering phones which will be in route to your home, faxing of documents, document coding, bookkeeping, accounting and much more......

To register with us for your unlimited lifetime membership access, please click on this link which is our jobsite http://www.freewebs.com/wahtelecommutee ... tservices/ .

We only deal with telecommute work at home positions, so if you are not still interested in working at home then this wouldn't apply to you. Feel free to contact us back for further questions.

Thanks
Tracey Stafford
mailto:[email protected]
Human Resource Mgr.
WAH Telecommute Employment Services
Wahtesjobsite

Re: Im looking for legitimate work!

Postby elsoft on Sat May 02, 2009 12:26 pm

You may please check out the sites elance and surefirehire.They are online marketplace.I hope you find them useful.Good Luck.
elsoft

Postby ranvijay on Tue May 05, 2009 10:36 am

Hi

If you are really conscious about work from home and really want to earn rather wasting your time on garbages then here is a great opportunity for you.
You can easily start working on USA Prepaid Projects that are wonders in the world of home based jobs.
On USA Prepaid Projects you are paid before completion of the works.So there are no chances to be scammed.
Its 100% real,unique and legal concept.
After registering here for free you will have to make your profile and start working.

For more details about USA Prepaid Projects .Visit the source below.

Thanks

Have a great and successful career at USA Prepaid Projects.
ranvijay

Postby dalparso71 on Tue May 05, 2009 10:38 am

With your writing skills it should be easy for you to get started with writing articles online if you would be interested in that. You can start working for yourself, or you can write articles for others. If you type in "freelance writing" on one of the search engines like Google it will give you plenty of options.
Best of luck 8)
dalparso71

Postby yoursavings on Sun May 10, 2009 5:26 pm

It is almost impossible if you dont have a pre existing contact with a company to get a home based job. And if you do get one you will get paid grossly underpaid. In my direct sale business I find plenty of people online that want to join a business but have no money. I then make them sell for me. I give them a piece of profits plus I leverage my time. That is a tremendous way to build an explosive business.

Chris
7 YEAR HEAVY HITTER IN INDUSTRY
GIVE PROSPECTS AND LEADS WHAT THEY WANT
MAKING MONEY AND SAVING MONEY MAXIMIZES OUR 6 FIGURE INCOME
http://www.ehomewealth.com Watch Webinar then Contact Me
yoursavings

Postby ladybug on Sun May 10, 2009 7:13 pm

yoursavings wrote:It is almost impossible if you dont have a pre existing contact with a company to get a home based job. And if you do get one you will get paid grossly underpaid. In my direct sale business I find plenty of people online that want to join a business but have no money. I then make them sell for me. I give them a piece of profits plus I leverage my time. That is a tremendous way to build an explosive business.

Chris

Where do you get that information from? There are lots of companies out there who hire work at home employees and you don't need to be working for them or know anybody who does. I got one and I make between $30 and $50 an hour. It's like anything else -- know what you want to do, research the field, and market yourself accordingly.
ladybug

Postby dangmyun on Sun May 10, 2009 7:50 pm

Hi, If you are interested in daily income but not big~

I recommend you "NEOBUX" this paid to click site works very well and have members from over the world.

If you want make money long term, I would recommend "Affiliate marketing"

You can buy cost effective program, most program will teach you step by step to make profit with them!~

Just be careful choosing expensive programs~

There are many programs you can find, but pick the one cheaper~

You will be making money if you follow their step by step instruction~~

Good luck to your business~

Happy day~^^ :D
$$$ CHEAP BUT BEST MY ONLINE INCOME SYSTEM

$$$ $5 SPORTS BETTING JOHN MORRISION

$$$ EASY WAY CASH MAKER
dangmyun

Postby bighugebucks on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:44 pm

You can make extra money here!

Maybe even more than you'd like!

Come check it out and give it a chance!

www.bighugebucks.com
bighugebucks

Postby ladybug on Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:42 pm

bighugebucks wrote:You can make extra money here!

Maybe even more than you'd like!

Come check it out and give it a chance!

http://www.bighugebucks.com

Yeah, I think the clue here was "legitimate work".
ladybug

Postby ericmaggie on Thu Aug 06, 2009 5:34 am

Hi Everyone,

Nice to know all of you here :D .

I am looking for a real home based job.

I have five years work experience in international trade, translation, client service and finance area.
I am native Chinese, and can speak good English, I am interested in positions like English-Chinese translator, data entry, typist, or any other home based jobs.

Please email me if anyone offer real home based opportunities (do not trouble me if needs registration fees or charge any fees). Thanks.

Kind Regards
Maggie
ericmaggie

Postby beck86 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:37 am

Hello there! You sure do have your hands full with 4 children! I have one and find myself overwhelmed at times!

As far as legitimate at-home work goes, you mentioned having some reception and typing skills. You might consider looking for a VA (virtual assistant) job, where you basically do all the things a regular administrative assistant does, but remotely from home.

I'd recommend checking out oDesk for jobs like that. They have a lot of new virtual assistant jobs posted daily. Best part is, you don't have to pay a fee to set up your account or apply for work.

I've had tremendous success getting jobs (mostly freelance writing) through their network. Please feel free to contact me directly if there are any questions or concerns I might be able to answer.

Hope this helps. Best of luck to you!
beck86

Postby bells401 on Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:36 pm

Momof4 wrote:Im not looking to make tons of money, just something I can do from home. Im a stay at home mother of 4 wonderful boys (ages 6, 4.5, 3.5, and 16 monthes). I have a bit of reception experience, have taken numerous typing/computer courses, and am fully experienced in customer service (Prefer no sales positions) Im located in Ontario Canada, and have my own computer. If anyone has any info or ideas, please let me know asap. Thanks and have a great Thanksgiving everyone! :D

Good luck at what ever it is you decide to take on, however i strongly suggest you do some research before you commit to anything on the web.

The number 1 advice to all people who want to earn online is to never give up and you will succeed :D
bells401

Return to Work at Home Opportunities