Looking to work from home with no upfront fees

Discuss get paid to surf, mystery shopping, complete surveys,process emails,and other programs that will pay you to do just about anything!

Looking to work from home with no upfront fees

Postby AnitaAngel on Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:13 pm

Avertisements

[size=18]I'm Looking for a work form home job with no up front fees( i feel you should have to pay someone to hire you)..
I already have a web site online by selling avon,but im looking for another Work from home job.. Anyone Know wherei could look at?
Thank you Anita :)
AnitaAngel

Sponsored Advertisements

Postby jaggiegill on Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:09 pm

Hello Anita , first of all welcome to the Why Do Work forum, glad to have you here, you've come to the right place if your looking to make some extra or full time income with a work at home job.

As you may know there are literally thousands of money making opportunities online from writing, to paid surveys. Tell us a bit about yourself like what you like to do, what hobbies you have etc. so we have a better idea on which online job area you can be suitable for.

Right now I can list you hundreds of free opportunities , but for now I will only give you 2 that I recommend for starters.

http://www.cashcrate.com
Last edited by jaggiegill on Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jaggiegill

re: Looking to work from home with no upfront fees

Postby AnitaAngel on Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:14 pm

Hi im 28 In Ohio.. I have a avon business now i sell out of my home and online..
I'm wanting to add another work from home job.I love talking on the phone,I have background sales Jobs..I like to type,write,chat,text..etc..little bot of everything!..
AnitaAngel

Postby AnitaAngel on Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:16 pm

Could You tel me alittle bit more about this >>[b]link removed[b]
AnitaAngel

Re: re: Looking to work from home with no upfront fees

Postby jaggiegill on Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:22 pm

AnitaAngel wrote:Could You tel me alittle bit more about this [removed]

Sure why not, that's my affiliate link by the way, it wont break rules though so I should be good 8)

Here is a great definition of what this incomne opportunity is all about.

GDI is the one of the best global income opportunities on the internet today. It provides domain names, email and hosting, which are huge and growing markets, and are predicted to be worth trillions in the near future.

Think about it - everyone needs email, and everyone who wants to build a website needs a domain name and hosting. With the phenomenal growth of the internet this industry is booming and will keep booming for a long time.

With GDI you will get:

* Your own domain name
* Email at that domain
* Hosting of your website
* Plus a great business opportunity

You can potentially earn down infinite levels, earning 10% at every level. This is what makes GDI such a fantastic opportunity - simply teach 10 people how to recruit 10 people and so on, and you will earn the same commission at every level down infinity! Plus, there are 10,000 USD of weekly bonuses to be won each and every week!
jaggiegill

Re: Looking to work from home with no upfront fees

Postby AnitaAngel on Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:23 pm

Anita wrote:'m Looking for a work form home job with no up front fees( i feel you should have to pay someone to hire you)..
I already have a web site online by selling avon,but im looking for another Work from home job.. Anyone Know wherei could look at?
Thank you Anita :)
AnitaAngel

Postby jaggiegill on Tue Jun 12, 2007 9:28 pm

Well is you can't afford $10 , I can save you a lot of time and effort by saying that an internet job is going to be a really tough pathway for you to go through. You have a website already so this can help you out anyway, it also includes the business opportunity.

You can earn money online for free , but it will take time to build up, if a one time $10 investment is too much for you, I suggest that you join Cash Crate or Treasure Trooper which are "get paid to sites" and start creating a bunch of referrals. Even with those opportunities the most you can get if you work hard is almost $100 every month.
jaggiegill

Postby mocha1482 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:32 am

Great responses jaggiejill. Speaking of GPT sites everyone should know that they do pay, but you have to build up your referrals and only do offers on one program. You can get banned entirely and lose all earnings if you are caught repeating offers on different sites. That is the drawback to those. It also takes time to get active referrals as well. You will not get rich, but if you do it honestly you will make some extra pocket cash of anywhere from $50-$200 per month. And GPT sites are free to join.
mocha1482

Postby AnitaAngel on Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:36 am

I have tried those kind of jobs and i have no luck, i have no clue how to do referrals....Any Advice on how to do it?
AnitaAngel

Postby mocha1482 on Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:41 am

Well for starters they are not jobs. The sites should have forums and guides on how to get started and make money. I gain referrals by putting my link in my signature on money making forums (if it is allowed). But be warned that just because you gain a referral does not mean they will be active. I have had many referrals sign up and not do anything. People make GPT programs sound so easy and carefree, but there are rules and every GPT website has them listed. I am a member of a few and it isn't as easy as it sounds, but they do pay.
mocha1482

Postby roxyranelli on Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:38 pm

I actually agree...putting blogs/sights in your signature really helps. I have to say that I have earned nice amounts on GPT sites and didn't feel it was hard...hey money is money. I am not making $1000's a month but I make a few hundred from month to month, and I only stick with the free surveys! If you can find good places with offers that actually credit, then you should made some money. I am actually taking my earnings and saving to start my own site!

I used to sell Avon, too. It is a great company, but I found myself spending more than I was making...but if you have self control and don't always crave to buy the products, then you should make some money.
Long standing GPT's...Payment Proofs inside
http://www.freewebs.com/alwaysfreecash
roxyranelli

Postby mocha1482 on Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:21 am

I just want people to know that there are rules to be followed. You could have $400 in your account, but if and when you are found trying to complete the same offers on another site, you will lose your money and will be banned. There are too many people trying to cheat and admins are noticing. I want people to know that there is a good and bad side to joining GPT programs so they can make their own decisions. As long as they are honest and only complete the offers once, they should be fine. Yes it is free money, but it should be honest money as well. I can sleep at night knowing I am not trying to defraud a program.
mocha1482

Postby ladybug on Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:32 pm

If you like to talk on the phone and you have sales experience, why don't you try customer service? There are lots of companies looking for experienced sales people.
ladybug

Postby 77kat on Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:08 pm

I just found the MyPowerMall site, it is completely free to sign up and start there is no money involved whatso ever. You might check it out.
77kat

Postby vencedor07 on Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:26 pm

It is free to join...but then you or your downline need to espend some money each month to get some real comissions, not sure how much you need to espend($50 or $150 Monthly). So at the long run is not free at all. :D
vencedor07

Return to Get Paid To...