Melaleuca

Discuss work at home scams, post your own scam reports, and get advice if you've been scammed. This is the place to ask questions about the questionable!

re: Melaleuca - MomsWin

Postby lisamommy on Sun Jan 21, 2007 5:49 pm

Avertisements

There are different teams that are partnered with them. I have heard of some teams that require 75 product points monthly purchase to begin, instead of the normal 35. I have also heard of some teams that require their customer to purchase the value and career packs. I don't think that is right. We should only do what is required. My work at home united team is fair and we do things by the book. We treat our customers with respect and try to help as many others as we can. I think it's sad that some of these representatives are giving all of us a bad name and reputation. The ones that do right will usually have happy customers and business builders. A customer can't be signed up unless they are giving their information, we can't just sign someone up without them knowing it. How can you get billed without giving your credit card?
The customer usually listens to the presentation call which explains everything and then we usually explain again about the back-up order and cancellation policy, and so on. If the marketing rep is not doing their job, it makes us all look bad. But this wellness company is a great company and if we follow their guidelines, everyone should be happy.

Everyone is to their own opinion on if they like the products or not. Just like if you buy something at the store and you don't like it, then you take it back. We have a great return policy. 100% money back guaranteed, even on an empty bottle. I personally love most of the products, but I have returned a couple items here and there and had no problems. My laundry has come out fine with the detergent. Just use a little more than one oz. if you need more. It has lasted me longer than any other detergent I have ever had. The toothpaste has left my mouth feeling cleaner than others. The natural shampoo I love also. I feel much safer using all these products, than the harmful chemical ones at the dpt. stores. Especially the baby wash and shampoo.
lisamommy

Sponsored Advertisements

Postby Cindy020504 on Tue Jan 30, 2007 10:00 pm

What people dont understand is there is diffrent teams within the company, Some of these teams do things diffrently.
There is no possible to charge someones CC without you first giving the information! So you cant blame it all on them because you gave out the info. You also have to sign the contract, If you enroll online it is e-mailed to you via secure server where you can read it word for word (also includes how to cancel) or you have to sign a paper agreement and it be faxed in, that is the only way you can enroll! There is no possible way to enroll without YOU giving your payment info!
Melaleuca is a amazing company, Has been in business since 1985!
Grows by leaps and bounds every year and has thousands upon thousands of people who do not work outside of the home.

I think the problem is that people choose to bash a company because they had no luck. It wasnt rigth for them.

Try searching for Ameriplan and you are going to find the same controversary. Search for any major company and you will find the same thing.
Someone had a bad experience so they want to scare everyone else away from a legit company.
Just because their experience was bad or the company didnt work for them doesnt mean it wont work for someone else!

If anyone has any REAL questions regarding Mela then please feel free to IM, I will be more than happy to give you a Straight answer!
Cindy020504

Postby TinaScoggins on Wed Jan 31, 2007 1:02 am

Wow. Melaleuca is my one and only job. I make over $6,000 a month. My house is full of cleaning products that my family will not get cancer from! If you don't know what you are talking about, don't say it at all. You are giving my company a bad name, and it is all lies!
Tina Scoggins
Cell Phone: 281-748-0629
Emal: mailto:TinaAScoggins@yahoo.com

MaximizeYourPotential.fourpointmoms.com
MaximizeYourPotential.fourpointwellness.com
MaximizeYourPotential.fourpointconsultants.com
TinaScoggins

Postby nsupanda on Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:18 am

Well, I just have to say that I never had a really bad experience with Melaleuca. I listened in on the three way call and, yes, I will say I was suckered into becoming a preferred customer. However, I really did enjoy the products I ordered and if the company would allow you to order less than 35 product points I would still be a preferred customer today. In my household, we do not use enough products to have to buy 35 product points a month and I was overstocking my shelves! When I did decide to quit ordering, I just simply faxed in my cancellation letter and was immediately cancelled. I never experienced any horror stories as mentioned below. Now, getting into the referral business may be another story and I have no opinion about that because I was only a preferred customer.
nsupanda

Postby chinkyeye on Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:45 pm

8)
Last edited by chinkyeye on Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chinkyeye

re: Melaleuca

Postby chinkyeye on Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:55 pm

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
Last edited by chinkyeye on Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chinkyeye

Re: Melaleuca - MomsWin

Postby Ariana on Wed Sep 05, 2007 12:10 pm

MomsWIN was a marketing tool for Melaleuca from 2002- September 2007

MomsWIN LLC has given notice that the website will no longer be a marketing tool for Melaleuca as of September 16th, 2007

Thank You
Ariana Reed
Ariana

Re: Melaleuca

Postby mommy3 on Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:42 pm

MomsWIN was a marketing tool for Melaleuca from 2002- September 2007

MomsWIN LLC has given notice that the website will no longer be a marketing tool for Melaleuca as of September 16th, 2007

Thank You
Ariana Reed

Why is Momswin not working with Melaleuca anymore?
mommy3

Postby JESSICATHOMPSON on Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:06 am

I am truly sorry you had a bad experience with Melaleuca. I personally LOVE the products. For me, It was about getting safer products in my home. It does sound like you spoke to a Rep that did not explain the Back up order or how to cancel and for that I am sorry. Like another respondant replied the Laundry soap is in concentrate. It lasts my family of 4 for just over 2 months and I personally love the savings as well. Melaleuca might not be for everyone just like Mary Kay, Avon, Herbalife, and other home businesses aren't for everyone either. I do wish you luck in your future business decisions. I hope you find a business thats just right for you.

Jessica
http://www.momswhohaveitall.com
JESSICATHOMPSON

Postby maliaam6 on Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:10 pm

I think if someone got their refund back of 500 smackeroonies, heck that's great. Some don't even get a penny.

Lisamommy, aren't you the person with the 51 year old company? Your username looks familiar.
maliaam6

Postby Jayne on Mon Oct 29, 2007 5:03 pm

You know. This post has gotten extremely long. To you poor Suckers who go around "calling names" and putting legitimate companies down BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A LIFE!!......

Poor, poor you. Melaleuca has been in business since 1985 and is registered with the BBB, Fortune 500 etc. A business cannot be registered with these companies if they are a scam.

It's very unfortunate for you Sherri and anyone else who tries to put Melaleuca down; because you see there are many more of us Mela Families who have finally discovered more natural, safe and healthier products for our beloved families.

It seems as if it's YOU - SHERRI who has the problem. As for the products being "Small"; many of the products are concentrated and need to be diluted. I don't think you've done your researching very well, Sherrie. You'll find out that Melaleuca products are less expensive, safer and healthier than regular store bought products.

I'm sorry you feel this way about Melaleuca Sherri. Well....I do have more to say to mis-informed individuals like yourself, SHERRI; but I REALLY don't like wasting my life away with people like you. If you want to continue bad-mouthing people and businesses....so be it. You're the one that has to live with yourself.
Jayne
Working at Home and Making a Living!
Healthy Home Tour
Jayne

Postby IdaMan on Sat Nov 03, 2007 4:25 pm

It was said in another post that people will join a program and do nothing, they then wonder why they are not making money.

I did Melaleuca years ago. I did not make money at it,but I did not have a problem with the products. It was that the program was not for me.

MLM no matter how you look at it is not an EASY business. I am not siding with Melaleuca, I just get so tired of seeing people join these types of business and then blame the company because they did not get rich over night.

READ!!! when you join a program you need to read, read about the company, read about the product.

In MLM you will have many different teams doing all kinds of these to try and build their downline and some of the things they do are not legit. Some will lie and make false statements. Is that the company's fault?

Jayne, you jump on people for name calling but yet you did the same thing,Poor SUCKERS? What is that.

Can people make money in MLM? Some do, but for the most part they don't.

Let me ask you all something? If you had a bad experiance with let's say Sears? Did you get scamed? do you stop shoping at the store?

My point is, look before you leap. I don't care what anyone says to you, you will not get rich over night. and MLM is a hard business to make money in. No matter what the company is.

If a company has good products then join for the products not for the MLM part of it. Look out for auto ships. If you get stuck with a auto ship you did not read.

Greg and my 2cents.
IdaMan

Postby meb767 on Fri Dec 07, 2007 6:57 pm

Wow, there sure is a lot to look over here. I was considering joining Melaleuca myself. Thanks everyone for the information so far.
http://www.e4l.biz/money.htm?Meb767 (best prices on DVD's CD's video games and home entertainment systems, with the advantage of earning extra cash)
http://www.income4beginners.com/index.php?uid=7231 (Turn your computer into a virtual ATM)
meb767

Postby Princess H on Wed Jan 30, 2008 7:58 am

I'm curious to know - HAS ANYONE HERE MADE GOOD INCOME WITH MELALEUCA?"
WOW!! Get seen -- get paid! You can now get paid to drive your car, wear T-shirts, and more! It's fun, easy, and no experience is necessary.

http://www.ezinfocenter.com/9999709/EE
Princess H

Postby Billionbound on Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:17 pm

The business model does not drive the right behavior. So there for no one can make any money. A company with great products don't always have a great compensation plan to go with it. Company management has alot to do with it. I would like to share with you a free website that will explain what I am talking about. Otherwise I'm talking and you have no clue what I am talking about. So check it out. Nothing to buy. And no one time offers. Just the truth. http://success-n-motion.com

Personally the products are awesome, but as for the business. I would never even consider it if it was FREE.

Hope this helps.

Joshua
Billionbound

Return to Work at Home Scam Reports