I need a real at home job

Discuss any opportunities that do not fit one of our other categories. Get tips, advice, and support on succeeding in a specific business.

I need a real at home job

Postby michacam on Fri Sep 16, 2005 8:06 am

Avertisements

Hi all! I am pretty new to this site and this is my first post. I am an SFI affiliate HA HA no luck this far. And I am trying to get in w/ WAHA. But what I really need is something I can do during the day w/ my 3yr old at home w/ me. I worked 5 yrs as a Medical office secretary. I took transcription in college but never had an opportunity to use it. Plus I am not a real fast typer. I want a real job not a selling job. I do not want to do SFI or that Mellaluca My sis does that one. She never makes $$$. But she loves the products for her own use. Any sites I have found have been Pay to work for us. I don't think anyone should have to pay to work for someone else. I mean if you work for them shouldn't they be paying you??? I am very uneducated on finding real work online and any help would be greatly appreciated.

Tina :wink:
michacam

Sponsored Advertisements

Postby shun on Fri Sep 16, 2005 11:28 am

So Tina, you want to still work for a boss and be on their schedule? Is that what you are saying?
shun

re: I need a real at home job

Postby paulf on Sat Sep 17, 2005 6:07 pm

Hi Tina,

Are you looking for an actual job where you are paid by the hour/piece or are you looking for a business opportunity where there is no limit to how much you can make?

I'm not sure of the rules on posting specific opportunities here, so I won't get into what I can offer too much. I can say I have a 9 month old baby girl and my wife and I did not want her in daycare so I decided to stay home with her. I found this opportunity and it is working for me. My daughter will never be in daycare.

This is a real business with real business expenses. The expenses are not enourmous, but they are there. I make no secrets about it. I can say the support you will receive in this business is second to none. They make it very hard to fail.

If you are interested, please contact me. I will not even give my website because I do not know the specific rules on this board. I hope to hear from you very soon.

Here's to your success,

Paul Falardeau
email: mailto:pfreferral@charter.net
phone: 508-498-4497
Yahoo Messenger ID: pfreferral
AOL Messenger ID: pfreferral
paulf

Postby ChicagoWahm on Sun Sep 18, 2005 10:56 am

:D Hello Tina,

Welcome to our forums. I posted a job list on the forums yesterday under work from home jobs, head over there to get an idea of the type of positions that are available to individuals such as youself seeking home based employed opportunities.

Best Regards,
ChicagoWahm
Earn a ft income promoting literacy pt from home.
Call: 888-538-5553
Email: mailto:PGriggs@literacy4life.us
ChicagoWahm

Postby SherSher on Sun Sep 18, 2005 11:29 am

I'm in the same boat. I can type fast, but it seems that no one will give you a chance to prove yourself, unless you want to pay to work......
God~
Sorry to bother you, but could you please help me to find a job at home that requires no money to join?
Thanks for listening!
Sherry
SherSher

Postby aloanpro4u on Thu Sep 22, 2005 8:15 pm

We are in need of loan reps pretty bad. If you are in need of a good work from home position, check us out. No Start Up Costs, No Experience Needed, We will train you.

Join our team today: http://www.aloanpro4u.com

Email Questions to: mailto:aloanpro4u@yahoo.com
I enjoy my work every day! I spend my time helping others!
aloanpro4u

Postby athomept on Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:41 am

Welcome Tina and Sherry to the boards,

Well as mentioned already if you are looking for a job that you can do from home that will be difficult to find especially online IMO. But on the other hand if you are looking for the opportunity to build you own home-based business with the potential of earning unlimited income. Than there are many opportunities available to you.

Doing this free forget about it, this will not happen. You are not going to find anything like that that will pay off in the long run. I too am with SFI I am not promoting them at this time because I have moved on to something better. It sounds like both ladies are looking for jobs not a business they will build on I hate to be the one to be negative here but anyone who says oh I don't want to do sales, well here's a news flash it a part of life period.

When you think about it, there is no way around it. What do you think you are doing when you apply for a job or go on a job interview. You don't say you are selling anything but you are, your skills, experience, knowledge and more... come on people its the same thing. If you get the job you sold the interviewer on what you have to offer.

People it time to really get real, look at what you are doing today. If its not working then its time to do something else. That's the bottom line, move on change it and come back to the table.

When you get serious about about what you want and why you want to build a home based business. I invite everyone to check out the my signature below and or listen to our audio presentation at 888-238-1908 this will change your life if you are truly serious and ready to work. No one is going to work for you, you have to want it for you for a better tomorrow. thanks

M
athomept

Postby dschutte on Fri Sep 23, 2005 9:10 pm

What can I do to help? (Click the link in my signature)
Do you see how this can help you get what you want?
http://www.ExploreMyFreedom.com
dschutte

Postby right2wealth on Sat Sep 24, 2005 8:46 am

Everybody has their own preference for what type of work they want to do at home. There's so much junk out there you really have to be careful. I know, I've been on the internet for 6 years looking for a reputable home business that works. My preference is Cash Gifting, I have made money at this. I am involved in a new program just launching and I'd like to give you some information if you would like to see the information website. Click this link and send me your email address and I'll send you the website right away: http://www.EZGifting.cjb.net

Gail
right2wealth

Return to Work at Home Opportunities