Net Penny Stocks?

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

Net Penny Stocks?

Postby dansbanners on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:06 am

Avertisements

Hi,

Anyone heard of Net Penny Stocks?

http://www.netpennystocks.com

Thanks!
dansbanners

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Net Penny Stocks?

Postby ladybug on Fri Mar 19, 2010 11:32 am

I've heard of it. I believe it's been around for a few years but I've never known anyone who's put money into it -- so I did :lol: I put in the initial $1.95 plus a few bucks more and I'm making money but not a lot of course, not with that amount. My concern with this program is the "virtual" stock part. What are virtual stocks? Is it like e-currency or is it just a fancy cover for a ponzi scheme? I mean I know about penny stocks, I'm just not sure how they relate to this particular program and what makes it different from something like Genius Funds.
ladybug

Postby dansbanners on Fri Mar 19, 2010 12:27 pm

Hmm, how long have you been a member?

Thanks! :)
dansbanners

Postby ladybug on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:00 pm

ladybug

Postby dansbanners on Fri Mar 19, 2010 1:38 pm

Ok, are the owners friendly or accessible?

And does it have a referral / affiliate program?

Thanks!
dansbanners

Postby ladybug on Fri Mar 19, 2010 4:02 pm

It has a very good referral program, actually, and the admin is very accessible. I've already contacted them once and received a very prompt reply. They say you only need three active referrals to make a decent income. My only complaint is that I find the site kind of hard to get around.
ladybug

Postby dansbanners on Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:26 am

Where are they from? And can you take money out of your account?

Thanks!
dansbanners

Postby wfh2ffh on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:26 pm

ladybug wrote:It has a very good referral program, actually, and the admin is very accessible. I've already contacted them once and received a very prompt reply. They say you only need three active referrals to make a decent income. My only complaint is that I find the site kind of hard to get around.

Gaye,
I've joined ya because I've been interested in penny stocks before and I wanted to see what this was all about. You said you found the site kind of hard to get around...I don't have alertpay and went in the other way around buying a product to use paypal. That was easy enough, but then trying to get my account funded was so frustrating. I finally got it done. I'm going to study this out later when I have more time.

When I was having problems figuring out how to get my account funded, I contacted admin yesterday and never got a response back. So, we'll see how this goes.

Thanks,
wfh2ffh

Postby dansbanners on Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:48 pm

wfh2ffh wrote:When I was having problems figuring out how to get my account funded, I contacted admin yesterday and never got a response back. So, we'll see how this goes.

Just to be a little constructive, I wouldn't necessarily use a "not hearing from the admin on the day after you contacted them" as a measuring stick on whether or not they're responsive. We're talking about just a day here. If necessary, give them a little more time. Perhaps, you'll hear from them in few days. Or sometime there are other factors involved, such as they're sometime off on weekends or so forth. Hope you eventually hear from them though.
dansbanners

Postby ladybug on Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:51 pm

They were very helpful with me but they did ask that you check the FAQs first as they do receive an enormous amount of mail. It me forever to figure out how to fund my account and then I did it wrong because instead of just starting out with the $1.95 I put $10 in but they sorted it out for me and took the $1.95 out and dumped the rest into my wallet which I then put into some penny stocks.

I haven't tried to make any withdrawals yet because I don't have enough to bother with. As to where they are from, I found this on their Terms and Conditions page:

Any dispute related to the use of these pages will be settled by the courts of Zurich, Switzerland in accordance with the laws of Switzerland. Judging from the English, I would say that's a good possiblity. I haven't done a "Whois" check yet though.
ladybug

Postby wfh2ffh on Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:24 pm

I did read the FAQs when I was trying to fund my account, but when I followed their instructions I would get a totally different page than what they were showing step by step. I'm not surprised you did it wrong, Gaye. And I can see why they get a ton of emails. Also, their webpages are so busy it's hard to find what you need to click on. I went around in circles for a while and finally found myself where I needed to be.

Time will tell if this be worth the effort.
wfh2ffh

Postby dansbanners on Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:38 am

What's the update? How are the members doing with this program?

Why is it that websites like this one often seem to be from another country, outside of the US? I'm sometime a little wary of joining websites run by another country. Thinking not only could it be easier for them to pull a runner, but perhaps they could also be harder to be tracked down if needed? :?

Thanks!
dansbanners

Postby ladybug on Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:46 pm

I'm really not sure about this site. I know it's been around because I remember seeing it a couple of years ago but somewhere it says on there that they are "virtual stocks." So is this like that pretend island where you could buy land and set up a business and stuff? I mean in one place they say they're traders, then in another they say nothing actually changes hands so it's beginning to sound like some kind of ponzi.
ladybug

Postby wfh2ffh on Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:35 pm

Yeah, I've given up on this on. I don't know how they get any takers considering how hard it is to navigate the site.
wfh2ffh

Postby MalcomWagon on Sat May 29, 2010 4:28 am

Excellent site that you have mention here. Great idea! i’m going to give your plugin a shot. Thanks.......
MalcomWagon

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?