NEW ENGLAND CRAFTERS??

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

NEW ENGLAND CRAFTERS??

Postby moonstonelogick on Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:43 pm

Avertisements

:wink: Hello all-I'm new here and looking for supplemental income from home. My q is-anyone ever heard of New England Crafters/Magical Gift Company?
for that matter-anyone ever heard of a legit craft assembly company that pays out like promised?
And hey, I would love info on any great work at home opportunity-specifically writing or anything to do with crafts or art.
I'm not looking for much-just a couple hundred bucks a month to offset my school costs and the volunteer work that I do. I work full-time plus volunteer about 30 hours a week-the strain is really getting to me and I would like to cut back my work hours, not my volunteer time. Plus, I hate my job and would love to work from home and volunteer full-time instead.
This is an awesome site with all the members full of VERY useful information. I'll tell ya, if someone could help me too I'd have big cheesy grins for everybody.
Thanks much!
moonstonelogick

Advertisements

re: NEW ENGLAND CRAFTERS?? (MAGICAL GIFT COMPANY...

Postby jaggiegill on Sat Jun 02, 2007 8:54 pm

Welcome to the forum moonstonelogick , it's great to have such a enthusiastic, helping person here at the WhyDoWork forum. With a bit of searching around I found out that New England Crafters/Magical Gift Company is a legit company and does payout a good amount per project, so you won't have to worry about not receiving payments.

As for the writing jobs avaliable online , your in luck because it's probably the best cost-free method of earning a good amount online. Here is a good place to get started, http://www.associatedcontent.com/ . This site has a awesome history and pays out a good amount per article. There are many topics to choose from so I know you will find something to write about and earn here!

You get a big grin for all the volunteering that you are doing, :D it's great to see you helping out others. This is a great forum, this is the only one you need to sign up for if your looking for everything work at home. We have the greatest helpers and nicest folks here.

Enjoy your stay.
jaggiegill

re: NEW ENGLAND CRAFTERS?? (MAGICAL GIFT COMPANY...

Postby moonstonelogick on Sat Jun 02, 2007 9:36 pm

Hello again! Thanks for all the wonderful info-and the quick response! I'm going to follow your advice RIGHT NOW-and I look forward to soon being able to help other newbies like myself learn how to make money from home...
I agree-the people on this site ARE nice and helpful and wonderful and I don't think I'd join any other forum...
Thanks again!!!
BIG CHEESY GRINS ALL AROUND!!! :D :D :D :D
moonstonelogick

Re: NEW ENGLAND CRAFTERS?? (MAGICAL GIFT COMPANY...

Postby blackmow on Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:22 pm

Hi, did you start with New England Crafters? I just request info from them, and I am not sure if I should start. Do you have any advice on which project is a good starter? and if I choose first class mail, does it really take 3 weeks to receive the product? Thanks for your advice in advance.
blackmow

Postby Jayne on Tue Oct 16, 2007 6:38 am

I've never heard of them but they sound interesting. Do you have a URL from them?
Jayne
Working at Home and Making a Living!
Healthy Home Tour
Jayne

Postby fang on Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:47 pm

I saw a lot ofquestions about New England Crafters dated in June. But I didn't see any answers. Has anyone had any luck with them since then? I'm just wondering if they have kept their part of the bargain. Are they accepting the work done without too many rejections, have they returned the initial investment after a certain number of units, and are they paying you?
fang

Re: NEW ENGLAND CRAFTERS??

Postby bluetexas on Sat Dec 29, 2007 6:42 pm

I have a friend on the WAHM forum who has been with NEC for over a year and has passed inspection on 3 different projects. She says that it can be difficult getting approved but when you finally do it's worth it. It takes most people 3 or 4 tries before they are accepted. They are one of the few legitimate work at home companies out there.
bluetexas

Postby craftingrocks on Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:52 pm

I realize this is an old post but I'd like to share my opinion of NEC. I have been with NEC for many years and have had a great experience. I do not work, instead I stay at home with my darling children. I am very busy with my children and housework but in my spare time I truely enjoy making my crafts for NEC. It works great for me..i work in my spare time and make a little money doing something I enjoy.. They have always been very helpful when i call their helpline.
craftingrocks

Postby haley24 on Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:15 pm

Hey!
I love working for NEC, too. I'm a craftaholic and their little cuties are really fun to make. Great to hear for another NEC participant. Have a good week! :D
haley24

Postby Jennifer0321 on Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:55 am

Hi,

Im really excited to hear some good feedback about NEC! I saw a post from them yesterday and it sounde great, but you know how you never want to get your hopes up for something that sounds too good to be true lol. I thought it looked legit though so Im glad I found these posts to make me feel more comfortable. Im going to call them today to find out more.
I do have a question for you guys that are doing it.
I dont have kids, I do have a full time job right now that Im trying to replace. I was thinking about getting a part tim job and doing this if I can get approved and everything.

Are you guys ever able to finish 2 packs a week? Or do you think they take too long to make to do that?

Cause my hopes were to do this primarily, if I did two packs per week that would about the same money Im making now and it would really be nice to work at home. =)
Jennifer0321

Postby craftingrocks on Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:14 pm

Jennifer0321,
My best advise would to give it try first. It is up to each individual and how much work they put into it to determine how many units they can complete. I would not quit any day job to take up crafing. The approval process can take months and you want to see after approval how many you could make in a week. Then you have to take into account the time it takes to receive a check and get new supplies. But once you get approved and rolling, you will love it.
For me, I stay home anyway. I have children that keep me busy...it is a full time job if you will and I only craft in my spare time. I do not do this to pay the morgage or car payment, it is simply a little xtra money for spending.

It is up to each own and how many hours they can work on their crafts. Its is also useful to have more than one project going so you can be working on one thing while waiting on payment and new supplies for another.

It really is a rewarding expierence and a great company to work for.
craftingrocks

Postby shortleg on Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:43 pm

How much does it cost to start?
How long does it really take to get "approved"?
How long does it take to get paid.

Thank You.
shortleg

Postby Shandyn13 on Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:50 am

I ordered a starter kit last week - and I'm really glad to hear +++ reports on them! I kinda jumped the gun and ordered without calling (have a bad cold and ears are plugged) but was anxious to get this going... after I ordered I started thinking of all the ??? I should've asked before ordering. Can you help? Do they send a seperate trial kit that I use to make a piece for approval? Or do I just make one from my kit and keep sending them until I'm approved? Do they send good instructions and info? How long did it take to get your first starter kit? If you don't get approved, do they give you good info as to why they rejected it so you can do better next time?? What is the turnaround time between sending in finished product, getting new supplies and getting paid?

Thanks for any help!!! :)
Shandyn13

Postby craftingrocks on Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:20 pm

Shandyn13,
You will receive enough materials to do 3 samples. You will send in one sample at a time for them to review. They will send you a letter of approval or a letter and a check list of what you need to improve on. If you are not approved you will do another sample and so on. Once you get approved they will send you materials to make 10 and after those are accepted they will increase your materials. They will send you a sample with your instructions. I have never had any problems with the instructions but if you do not understand a step all you have to do is call them and they will gladly help you.
In regards to shipping times, it really depends on where you live in junction to NEC Your kit could arrive anywhere between 1-3 weeks. Once you get started you will get a better idea on their shipping methods and times.
Take your time on your first sample, do not rush. Have fun and good luck.
craftingrocks

Postby puffypiggy on Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:30 am

Hello,

Do you really get the full refund of $49.95 back after you completed 250 pieces?

thanks!
puffypiggy

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?