do not Join opinion outpost

Discuss work at home scams, post your own scam reports, and get advice if you've been scammed. This is the place to ask questions about the questionable!

do not Join opinion outpost

Postby cybergent on Thu Dec 14, 2006 10:15 am

Avertisements

They never pay. I requested my money twice but have never heard from them. That was 8 months ago and six months ago.
cybergent

Sponsored Advertisements

re: do not Join opinion outpost

Postby libctr on Thu Dec 14, 2006 11:48 am

I actually just received a $6 check from them last week. I believe this was about 3 weeks after I requested it.
libctr

Postby happygal on Thu Dec 14, 2006 12:20 pm

Really, I have also never had a problem and also just got paid this week. Have you contacted them directly about it?
happygal

Postby maelztorm on Thu Dec 14, 2006 7:22 pm

Cybergent that's 2 on 1 so give it another shot... they might not have received your request ... double check and good luck.
maelztorm

Re: do not Join opinion outpost

Postby Lizabeth09 on Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Opinion Outpost is legit, I have received two checks from them and I am working on my third. All, I've done so far in less than two weeks is two surveys, and already I've earned over $6.00 and all you need is$ 5.00 for payout.

http://www.opinionpost-lizabeth.blogspot.com
Lizabeth09

Postby marcydarcy19 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:56 pm

I've made over $100 with opinion outpost in the past 4 months...I've had 3 cashout requests and ALWAYS received my check within 2 weeks--and now you can use your points for amazon.com gift cards that you receive immediately (they're electronic)...so I LOVE THEM! They're my favorite site...there are others that are legitimate too....
check out:

www.moneyrising.blogspot.com for other sites reviews and proof of payment!
marcydarcy19

Postby Christy23 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:03 pm

I have had success with opinion outpost. I have cashed out several times. I have experienced some problems recently not getting credited for a chat for 50 points. I took another survey for 20 pts, and was 100% complete and then it stated I did not qualify! I have contacted opinion outpost, and I am hoping they get this resolved. This is one of my favorites as of right now. But, If I do not get my points credited, I am not going to be happy. I have never had any problems until the past 2 weeks.
My online income system
[ICS-Fun, Free Site with 100% matching referral earnings
THE BEST PTC!-If you use ptc try this site, instant payments, admin has a great reputation!
Christy23

Postby Callen8646 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:19 pm

I just signed up for a few survey sites two weeks ago in order to experiment with them. So far, I unsubscribed to a few of the survey site including survey spot because I found most of the surveys were long with a sweepstakes incentive so a waste of time unless you actually win them but doesn't seem so with this site. Also, lightspeed would not return my emails after several attempts to contact them for not giving me credit for completed surveys. Plus there payout is low at 1000 pts for 5.00. I've remained with about five survey sites out of ten that I signed up for due to my low threshold patience with them. Opinion Outpost is one that I have remained with and I've earned about $10 in a week or so. I'm considering the Amazon gift certificate that they just offer. I was curious who actually cashes out at $5.00 or do you wait until you reach a certain amount. I have not cashed out as of yet. I'm not sure what I'm waiting on. 8)
Callen8646

Postby averagejenny on Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:26 pm

I signed up for them about a month ago. I did a few surveys but I just didn't like the site at all. I like instant payout sites that pay when I request it. I am so glad that I didn't waste my time with Opinion Outpost and this is not the first time I heard about payout issues. If you are looking for sites that pay out instantly they are on my blogs at the bottom, feel free to join and get paid the same day or week.
averagejenny

Postby Christy23 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:48 pm

Callen8646 wrote:I just signed up for a few survey sites two weeks ago in order to experiment with them. So far, I unsubscribed to a few of the survey site including survey spot because I found most of the surveys were long with a sweepstakes incentive so a waste of time unless you actually win them but doesn't seem so with this site. Also, lightspeed would not return my emails after several attempts to contact them for not giving me credit for completed surveys. Plus there payout is low at 1000 pts for 5.00. I've remained with about five survey sites out of ten that I signed up for due to my low threshold patience with them. Opinion Outpost is one that I have remained with and I've earned about $10 in a week or so. I'm considering the Amazon gift certificate that they just offer. I was curious who actually cashes out at $5.00 or do you wait until you reach a certain amount. I have not cashed out as of yet. I'm not sure what I'm waiting on. 8)

I cash out when I reach $10.00 or over usually. When I first signed up, I cashed out at $5.00, just to see if I would get my check, and I did about 4 days later. I have made approx. $55.00 with this site. I don't spend a lot of time on surveys, so thats not bad. I get sent a lot of surveys from them, but I did not participate in some because I was too busy.
My online income system
THE BEST PTC!-If you use ptc try this site, instant payments, admin has a great reputation!
Christy23

Postby photomom04 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:51 pm

I always wait until $40 or $50 to cash out. The problem you are going to have is that you gave up way too fast! In over six years I've only met one person who started making good money right away. It takes a month or so to figure out which sites are best for you.

All those sites you quit because they offered sweeps.. bad idea... Those surveys they were sending are screeners and those are what lead to the high paying studies. I learned this the hard way when I started deleting all of the surveyspot surveys because they only offered sweeps. I missed out on a product test and the product was worth over $1000.. seriously.. I was heartsick when I found out. I immediately started taking their surveys again and all the others that said they were paying in a sweeps.. That's when I learned what screeners are all about.

Now I can cash out with most sites monthly at at least the $40 level and make a decent amount.

Now that doesn't mean you can sign up with 200 companies and cash out for that amount every month. Since I've been doing this a long time I know I probably won't qualify for IT surveys or other business surveys and I know the companies that send mostly those kind. It takes time to get a feel for which ones are going to use your demographics regularly and which ones almost never will.

Opinion Outpost is one that I do like. I can only cash out with them every couple of months but I've never had a problem.

Callen8646 wrote:I just signed up for a few survey sites two weeks ago in order to experiment with them. So far, I unsubscribed to a few of the survey site including survey spot because I found most of the surveys were long with a sweepstakes incentive so a waste of time unless you actually win them but doesn't seem so with this site. Also, lightspeed would not return my emails after several attempts to contact them for not giving me credit for completed surveys. Plus there payout is low at 1000 pts for 5.00. I've remained with about five survey sites out of ten that I signed up for due to my low threshold patience with them. Opinion Outpost is one that I have remained with and I've earned about $10 in a week or so. I'm considering the Amazon gift certificate that they just offer. I was curious who actually cashes out at $5.00 or do you wait until you reach a certain amount. I have not cashed out as of yet. I'm not sure what I'm waiting on. 8)
photomom04

Postby Christy23 on Wed Dec 16, 2009 9:02 pm

averagejenny wrote:I signed up for them about a month ago. I did a few surveys but I just didn't like the site at all. I like instant payout sites that pay when I request it. I am so glad that I didn't waste my time with Opinion Outpost and this is not the first time I heard about payout issues. If you are looking for sites that pay out instantly they are on my blogs at the bottom, feel free to join and get paid the same day or week.

Nice Blogs, but most of these are GPT sites. I like paid survey sites personally. I have made a decent amount of money with the ones I signed up for. I am glad the GPT sites are working out for well for you. :)
My online income system
Christy23

Postby averagejenny on Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:13 pm

Christy23 wrote:
averagejenny wrote:I signed up for them about a month ago. I did a few surveys but I just didn't like the site at all. I like instant payout sites that pay when I request it. I am so glad that I didn't waste my time with Opinion Outpost and this is not the first time I heard about payout issues. If you are looking for sites that pay out instantly they are on my blogs at the bottom, feel free to join and get paid the same day or week.

Nice Blogs, but most of these are GPT sites. I like paid survey sites personally. I have made a decent amount of money with the ones I signed up for. I am glad the GPT sites are working out for well for you. :)

Christy,

GPT sites are the best and I tried the paid survey sites and they seem to take a very long time to pay, so I feel that GPT sites are the quickest when it comes to payments. I tend to bounce around with sites and if it doesn't stand out to me, I won't waste my time with it. Most of the sites I am with they are paying every day or each week. I will say some pay more than others but either way it goes they stand out way better than the regular paid survey sites. Try some GPT sites and see how it work it for ya... :D
averagejenny

Postby Christy23 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:59 am

Jenny,
I have tried some of the GPT sites you have listed. I did not have much success with them, so I cancelled. Some people do well with them, and some do not. I am not saying, you cannot make money with them, because I have read some success stories with GPT sites on this forum. Those type of sites are just not for me. I have made several hundred dollars off of the survey sites that I am a member of. I have not been doing these very long, only a few months. If I did all the surveys that I received, I would have made a lot more money. Much success to you. :)
My online income system
Christy23

Postby photomom04 on Fri Dec 18, 2009 10:25 am

Im with Christy on this one. I prefer survey sites and get paid faster by them than I ever do with the few gpt sites Im with. They survey sites also seem to pay more.

As for opinion outpost, I get paid by them at least monthly and have never had a problem getting my money.
photomom04

Return to Work at Home Scam Reports