Please help me find a real job

Discuss get paid to surf, mystery shopping, complete surveys,process emails,and other programs that will pay you to do just about anything!

Please help me find a real job

Postby jtfan on Sat May 06, 2006 1:12 pm

Avertisements

Hi, I am a single mother of 4 boys...I need to find a job I can do from home online, I have many hours to devote to this...My only problem is that I cannot buy into anything...I do not have the money to invest even a few dollars. I need something to do before the rent comes due...Can someone please help me. :cry:
jtfan

Advertisements

re: Please help me find a real job

Postby swagen on Sat May 06, 2006 1:18 pm

I wish I could help you but the company I work for has a $29.98 monthly fee to do Internet research for them. It's a shame you can't afford this because I have been steadily making over $500 each month working just 2 hours a day. They let you try it 30 days for free but even at that the book with the information is $19.95.

Again, I'm sorry I can't be of more help.
swagen

Postby ladybug on Sat May 06, 2006 2:42 pm

Go here and scroll about halfway down to where it says, Accounting/Taxes. These are all work at home JOBS, not businesses but jobs.

http://www.whydowork.com/work-at-home/employers.php
ladybug

Postby pcwork on Sat May 06, 2006 11:21 pm

You will have to spend time applying for jobs and the jobs you get will depend on your experience and skills
latest data entry jobs, data conversion work, CAD, transcription, software and other computer work at home available at http://www.pcworkathome.in . 100% free
Find out how to get paid for posting any links at http://freeearning.net
pcwork

Postby newbee on Mon May 15, 2006 9:43 pm

I found Mpam and they are free to join. They pay you for each original article you submit. Once you get that going you will be making income to pay for any other business/programs you wish to join.
Might work for you.
newbee

Postby cortez on Tue May 16, 2006 8:52 am

Correct me if I'm wrong. Mpam is free to join for the first month. After that there is a monthly fee - I believe it's $29.98. They pay $5/ per internet research article (I believe each article must be at least 500 words). So, you could just use six article payments to pay your fee each month...though I don't know how quickly they pay(????) Swagen could possibly provide more information about the program, as I have seen his name in the Mpam forums.
No more feeding the troll for me, I promise.
Instant Profitz - my favorite!
cortez

Postby Marc Meole on Tue May 16, 2006 11:18 am

$1 for the first month then 29.98 each month after. You can use the $$$ you make writing articles to pay for your membership. There is much more to mpam than just the article writing. Check out the link in my sig.

When you reach $50 you can reuserst payment. It take about 5 or so day to get iv via paypal.
Marc Meole

Postby shadow on Tue May 16, 2006 12:36 pm

I think swagen's mad that you guys let out one of his programs to which he's selling in his ebook. haha
shadow

Postby swagen on Tue May 16, 2006 12:49 pm

Shadow:

First of all, with all the people who have purchased my book from me and now realize that it is legit, it was only a matter of time until they started spreading the word around.

Now, if they really want to make some money they should become affiliates and promote the book themselves. I have one guy who does 50 plus sales a month. It's new, it's hot and there is very little competition. Now is the time to promote it, and it won't cost you anything to do it. Membership with Clickbank is free. All you have to do is sign up and get the affiliate link from their marketplace.

So no Shadow, I'm not mad.

I leave that for idiots like you.
swagen

Postby Marc Meole on Tue May 16, 2006 1:03 pm

I think swagen's mad that you guys let out one of his programs to which he's selling in his ebook

Why would he be mad. It's a program he and many other people are promoting.

I have one guy who does 50 plus sales a month.

Awsome...congrats swagen. Even if you convert 1% of that to platnium, your'll be doing quite well.
Marc Meole

Postby shadow on Tue May 16, 2006 1:12 pm

You know what, swagen. I've never in my life called you names and you call me an idiot. And I don't care what you say or do. I don't dip so low to call people names.

Well, guess what? I found out about that site a long time ago. A little while after you persuaded me to buy your book in PM. I didn't need to buy your ebook. I researched it myself. But when people started pm'ing me how rude you were and persuading them to buy your book, I gave them the address.

Yeah, I could have sold your book to make some extra bucks. Yeah, I could go on boards and promote the site myself. But I didn't and wouldn't. I'm glad I've helped some people who can't even afford $20. And I don't regret it.

Goodbye, swagen. I am not dealing with you anymore.
shadow

Postby swagen on Tue May 16, 2006 1:14 pm

I'm sorry if you feel I am rude but you are always making your little digs at me and I am sick of it. I never asked you to buy my book or expected you to. I don't start up with you until you start up with me. If you'd just lay off me I would do the same.
swagen

Postby swagen on Tue May 16, 2006 1:18 pm

Shadow:

I owe you an apology. You're right. I should have never called you an idiot. But you just keep pushing my buttons and you know you do it on purpose just to get me angry. I just snapped.

I'm sorry. I think it would be best if we just ignored each other. No more comments in my direction and I will do the same.
swagen

Postby beenburned15 on Tue May 16, 2006 1:21 pm

I like the program its just sometime I don't get paid when I mess on up.
beenburned15

Postby BabyCheeks on Thu May 25, 2006 11:33 am

Hi Jtfan,

I recommend ConsumerCandy.com, it’s free to join, and you get paid $5 just for joining. You also get paid $5 per referral.

They pay you cash for purchasing products & services and offer huge exclusive discounts off all items. They also pay you to complete offers that are free to you, such as surveys, free trials, and free contests. They have over 1000 offers, it’s an online shopping world!

Here's their link: http://www.consumercandy.com/
BabyCheeks

Return to Get Paid To...