Pot Pie Girl

Have questions about a certain affiliate program? This is the place to find answers. Learn what affiliate programs are hot, and how to get the most out of your efforts. Discuss affiliate conversion rates, payouts, profitability, customer service and more.

Pot Pie Girl

Postby Abby on Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:55 pm

Avertisements

Hi,

I've tried a lot of internet programs, but I still haven't made a sale. I always try them and do the work they tell you to do but I can't make any progress. I have two questions. Who exactly is Pie Pot Girl and does her One Week Program actually work when you apply it? Also, I have heard for a long time now that Wealthy Affiliates is a good program to start with. The monthly membership fees are a little steep for me and I would like to know if it's worth the $39.00 or is it too complicated, or worse just a scam. I always come here for more info when considering buying a IM product because you guys are so experienced and knowledgeable. Anyone have any opinions? Thanks a bunch.
Have a great day! Abby
Abby

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Pot Pie Girl

Postby 1wisewoman on Sun Aug 02, 2009 1:54 pm

Abby,

I've purchased One Week Marketing and found it very helpful for those using Squidoo. In OWM, Pot Pie Girl gives you a weekly action plan, mindmaps, checklists etc. on how to build and link several squidoo lenses( a campaign) about a certain topic to increase traffic. Since Squidoo lenses get ranked high with Google is what makes this traffic strategy unique. Also when you purchase OWM, you're on her buyers list to which see sends special reports and guides (like how to create an opt-in box on Squidoo). Although I can't say that I've personally experienced success with the product, I can see it working. I decided to focus on other traffic generation strategies for the time being. But when I do decide to use Squidoo, OWM will be my action plan. Pot Pie Girl is a well-respected member of Wealthy Affiliate and many members recommend her. I belonged to WA for 2 months earlier this year. WA provides a great tools, information, and an active forum for affiliate marketers. But personally, I found the information a little too overwhelming and not as structured as I thought it would be. I would have like to have seen more videos, step-by-step webinars etc. Check out her website potpiegirl.com to get a feel for her. An affiliate resource to check out if you're not ready to make the plunge to purchase a WA membership is affiliorama.com. There's a free version of the membership that offers videos and tutorials.
1wisewoman

Postby swagen on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:04 pm

I know her personally. Actually, I remember when she was first starting out and I was helping her a bit. She has come a long way and has quite a good head on her shoulder.

I haven't seen any of her products yet (hint, wink) but I have no doubt that they are solid.

Hopefully, she'll pop in here and answer any questions you have.
swagen

Postby photomom04 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 12:35 pm

When you get started remember to pick your products carefully. Squidoos new rules prohibit some of the most popular products now. (Not complaining, Im happy about the change!)
photomom04

Postby Abby on Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:47 am

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I did purchase a membership to WA and so far am pleased with it. I already started on the action plan and find it very interesting and informative for a newbie like me. I think I can learn a lot from WA and finally be successful! Thanks again.
Have a great day! Abby
Abby

Postby photomom04 on Wed Aug 05, 2009 12:43 pm

photomom04

Postby nanlar on Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:00 pm

I know Pot Pie Girl works and she is thorough in her help with Squidoo. Excellent program for the novice1
nanlar

Postby Vstar on Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:26 pm

I love Pot Pie Girl, I really do!... She is a stand up Girl for sure and her One Week marketing Plan is an excellent Guide, However, It is entirely based on making money with Squidoo and unfortunately Squidoo has made some major changes to their "Terms of Service" and it is becoming increasingly difficult to earn an income with them

What I find very aggravating is that their "Terms of Service" are NOT very Clear/Detailed and quite often you will spend Hours and Hours creating what you think is a perfectly acceptable Squidoo Lens only to have it Locked and Deleted by their editorial team for no apparent reason.

I am also a long standing member over at Wealthy Affiliate and there have been some recent debates about weather or not Squidoo is still a viable way to earn an income and from what I have been reading, many of WA members are giving Squidoo, 2 BIG thumbs DOWN
Last edited by Vstar on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:42 am, edited 2 times in total.
Vstar

Postby bigpoppa728 on Sat Aug 22, 2009 1:37 pm

She's pretty good at what she does. She's given me some good information, especially all things related to Squidoo. By the way, Squidoo has made some changes that have made me crazy! They have decided to tweak the rules a bit, thus restricting how I've been marketing on that site.

Wow, I've been rambling, haven't I?

So to answer your original question...yes, she's the real deal! :lol:
bigpoppa728

Postby getagrip on Thu Aug 27, 2009 2:53 am

One Week Marketing is a great product - no doubt about that. However, I think if you are a complete Newbie, Wealthy Affiliate is a better place to start out because you might feel a little lost with One Week Marketing - I think Wealthy Affiliate does a better job of covering the basics, and also offers great support if you need help.
getagrip

Postby GlobalAffiliate on Thu Aug 27, 2009 9:47 am

Vstar

You said that the 4 day money making blueprint course was the best you had ever seen. Can I ask (if you don't mind me being a little rude), are you earning $2000 to $6000 per month after having studied it and with no further capital outlay?

Thanks in advance
GlobalAffiliate

Postby PotPie Queen on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:34 pm

Hey all! Now I know why my ears were burning! Y'all have been talking about me.

Thank you for your kind words and for helping each other out!

Steven...so nice to see you again. Yes, you sir, "knew me when"...and you had a strong influence on me getting my head straight to do all this internet marketing mumbo-jumbo (ie, Why You Can't Make Money Online - great read for me!).

Vstar - Hiya! I love seeing some of my favorite fellow Wealthy Affiliates out and about!

Abby, seems everyone has already answered your questions (thank you 1wisewoman!) - but if there is anything else I can answer or help with, please feel free to ask.

All the best!

Jennifer
~PotPieGirl
PotPie Queen

Postby iowsale on Sun Aug 30, 2009 11:59 am

Hi, I have been exactly the same place as you, but I found this one:
BREAKING NEWS:
It is now BRAINDEAD easy for virtually anybody to make quick,
easy money giving away this Free ebook. Click and Start Today.
LINK REMOVED
Very helpfull, right from day one and I am making a bit of money for the first time in 3 years, except for a cheque from clickbank for $ 4.13
iowsale

Postby Vstar on Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:09 am

iowsale wrote:Hi, I have been exactly the same place as you, but I found this one:
BREAKING NEWS:
It is now BRAINDEAD easy for virtually anybody to make quick,
easy money giving away this Free ebook. Click and Start Today.
http://www.greatest-money.com
Very helpfull, right from day one and I am making a bit of money for the first time in 3 years, except for a cheque from clickbank for $ 4.13
Ohhhhh please you cant be serious, there are a whole bunch of you Guys Spamming this forum with the same ebook offer... It's nothing more than a pyramid scheme... "Buy my ebook and then go out and sell my ebook"... scam, scam, scam!

Here are a couple more threads pushing the same scam:

new-here-t26942.html

the-two-different-types-affiliate-marketing-t26846.html#p103462

P.S.

You won't be getting a cheque from clickbank for $4.13... That amount doesn't even meet their payment threshold :roll:
Vstar

Postby Vstar on Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:41 am

GlobalAffiliate wrote:Vstar

You said that the 4 day money making blueprint course was the best you had ever seen. Can I ask (if you don't mind me being a little rude), are you earning $2000 to $6000 per month after having studied it and with no further capital outlay?

Thanks in advance
WEll, I've been marketing for over 5 years now so I already knew most of what's in the 4 day money making blueprint (but I learned it the LONG and HARD way), However, I picked up a few Gems that I never would have thought about

I think anyone who puts their mind to it and really focuses on the strategies within the course, can easily be making an extra $200 (or more) per day in very short time
Vstar

Return to Affiliate Marketing