Profinity

This is the place to submit job leads, discuss telecommuting positions and employers, get resume help, and find answers to questions you have about telecommuting positions!

Profinity

Postby shantrice221 on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:10 am

Avertisements

Profinity has experienced another increase in call volume, presently looking for more agents.

We have a minimum requirement of 18 hours a week. If you can not meet this requirement, please do not apply.

We are looking for people who are dependable and can adhere to the schedule that they set. We are looking for people who can begin right after training or the next day.

This is Profinity ONLY. In the future, depending on your performance, you may be eligible for training in other campaigns. Starting pay is .18 a minute and an increase with more types of calls taken.

We are unable to contract from the following states: NY, WA, WI, OR, HI, AK, CA

If you are interested and can start training immediately, email your contact information to : mailto:[email protected]
shantrice221

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Profinity

Postby Peggy Yost on Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:38 am

Hello.My name is Peg and I'm interested in what you have to offer.Melinda Smetzer recommended your Co.I work a full-time job with CAWM which consists of 30 hours weekly.I am a professional and my telephone and computer skills are top-notch.I am currently single and a care giver to my father.My spare time-time is spent here at home in the evenings.I am 50 yrs. young and enjoy speaking with people.
Peggy Yost

Postby ladybug on Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:17 pm

Peggy Yost wrote:Hello.My name is Peg and I'm interested in what you have to offer.Melinda Smetzer recommended your Co.I work a full-time job with CAWM which consists of 30 hours weekly.I am a professional and my telephone and computer skills are top-notch.I am currently single and a care giver to my father.My spare time-time is spent here at home in the evenings.I am 50 yrs. young and enjoy speaking with people.

PLease read the post and follow the instructions to apply:

If you are interested and can start training immediately, email your contact information to : mailto:[email protected]
ladybug

Postby Micheallaw on Wed Dec 31, 2008 4:44 am

Is that employment opportunity or you want to sell some things?
According to Gary Winnick, the Hebrew phrase ‘tikkun olam’ which means repairing the world.
Micheallaw

Postby ladybug on Wed Dec 31, 2008 11:20 am

I took this from their website:

Home How it Works Contact About Consumer Loyalty Programs
We professionally manage your post transaction loyalty programs with decades of expertise. All of our programs are offered with domestic customer service, unparalleled software and top commissions. Your success is guaranteed!

Loyalty programs that offer your customers big savings at their favorite stores.
What is Profinity?
Profinity provides our clients an opportunity to monetize their post transactional traffic through the up-selling of innovative membership programs. Our membership-only programs provide convenience and savings for our clients customers. Our programs include health care services, savings and buying clubs, telecommunication services and personal security services. Our clients are some of the largest direct response marketers, internet retailers and call centers across the United States. Learn more

It sounds like it's customer service with some upselling involved.
ladybug

Postby tweetybird on Sun Jan 25, 2009 1:58 am

I would RUN not walk away from this one. Its very poorly run and poorly organized. The training is none existent. There is no background check and you will have access to customer's full credit card info. You are basically trying to convince people who were manipulated into membership into clubs as an affinity or up sale to another product they have purchased.

The politics are very interesting to say the least. The managemant is the most crude untrained bunch I have ever seen. They have no training manual and no rules. You basically get on the phones and figure it out yourself. If you make a mistake, say the wrong thing or ask the wrong question, you will learn the hard way when you are fired on the spot.

I had heard bad stuff before I went to work for them. I can honestly say its ALL true. This place is a revolving door. The work environment and chat room is catty, and on level with a bunch of 13 yo teenage girls. Not in the right click or kissing the right butts and you are out the door.

I would put this place at the bottom of the barrel. To be applied for only in dire desperate times.

They do hire constantly and seem to hold at least one to two so-called training classes per week.

The only thing positive I can say is that they paid on time and I was paid correctly every week. Other than that I would run from this one.

Until they do a house cleaning in management it will never get better than it is right now.
Last edited by tweetybird on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
tweetybird

Postby ladybug on Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:46 am

If you'd already heard negative things about the company, why would you even bother going to work for them?
ladybug

Postby fall3nstar on Tue Sep 08, 2009 8:13 am

I completely agree with you, tweetybird. Profinity... also known as "Mebership Billing Services" ... is the most unprofessional "company" to work for - && to be completely honest, I regret ever having my name involved with the scandalous BS that goes on with them. Training ( if that's what I dare call it!) is done with a woman named Tracie (in my opinion, she's uneducated && she's an idiot, she needs to take a speech class and definitly should NOT be training anyone for anything - EVER!!)... who continuously rambles on about any and everything that DOESN'T have to do with the job - so when it's time to get on the phones with customers, you have not a clue what's going on. During my training session, of the little the trainer, Miss Tracie, spoke of the actual job itself, I do remember her telling us that the people who were calling in know what they're signed up for, they know what's going on, and they are aware of the charges made to either their phone bills or credit cards... I did not speak with one nice person the entire week that I took calls. No, actually - let me correct that. When each and every call began, the customers were not nice... not in any way, shape, or form - but by the end of the call, once I had refunded the multiple UNAUTHORIZED charges back to them (and verified numerous times that the account in question was officially inactive), each and every one of those people were super sweet. && just to point out - i'd say, out of the hundreds of the accounts that I dealt with while employed with this fraudulent company, 99% of them belonged to elderly people - and these poor people were getting charges to their phone bill that had not been authorized... not only that, but the name the account was under did not match their information. You are not allowed to offer any refunds until the customer asks for a one... so, for example - someone calls in and says they want to account cancelled because it was unauthorized , you do let them know the account is inactive, but most elderly people think that since it's inactive, there will be credits adjusting all the amounts in which they are charged - wrong! if they do request a refund of any charges, then you have to go through each one of the charges, telling the customer that the credit is a courtesy, making them think that they're unable to recieve all charges credited back to them. How long is this going to continue, huh?! They're scamming people out of their money without their consent....&& it's the elderly one that really piss me off, as they don't notice shit like this until it's too late. Someone needs to shut them down - && I hope it happens very soon. It's really sick what this "company" does to people.
fall3nstar

Postby tdawn16 on Tue Oct 06, 2009 5:27 pm

I worked there before and you get paid weekly. It is a customer service position with a concentration or focus on upselling.
tdawn16

Postby kat222 on Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:00 am

Hello, Iam very interested in this job, and would like to apply. thank Kathy Ramirez
kat222

Postby ladybug on Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:44 pm

kat222 wrote:Hello, Iam very interested in this job, and would like to apply. thank Kathy Ramirez

If you're interested then you should follow the instructions for applying:

ladybug

Postby WayneW on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:56 am

willium7 wrote:Profinity, founded in 2006, is currently operating with offices in Florida and California. The company markets and sells membership continuity products and services as well as provides specialized vertical agent based direct marketing solutions. For hiring inquiries please visit our website.

What is a "vertical agent? Is that appose to someone that lays down on the job?
No. That would be horizontal.

Also, you should config your sig instead of just drawing a line and then putting it in a post.
WayneW

Postby ronnyadam on Fri Oct 22, 2010 2:58 am

Profinity has experienced a growth in the second volume of a call, now looking for more finance the company markets and sells its membership to the continuity of products and services and provides specialized agent-based vertical solutions.Profinity direct marketing can offer a wide range of 24 x 7 managed services to set monthly fee. This type of service to guarantee the usability of your business and will never waste precious time and money, resulting from the information down.
ronnyadam

Return to Job Leads and Employer Discussion