Residual Income using the Power of Exponential Growth

Submit your own articles for consideration and get feedback from the community.

Residual Income using the Power of Exponential Growth

Postby DollarSense on Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:51 am

Avertisements

Financially, we are living in troubling and uncertain times. World economies are in recession, the share market is volatile and unemployment is rising. People want, more than ever, more security and stability in their lives. As a result, they are looking for increased income to secure their financial future and a better lifestyle. The internet has now become the most powerful tool in this search. But the question remains: "what is the best way to make money online?"

I've been researching this question for some time now and have concluded that Cash Gifting (or Cash Leveraging as it is often known) is undoubtedly the answer. The reasons are almost as simple as the system itself. There are no products, no customers and no selling. It is simply residual income generating exponentially even when you've completed the initial work. I personally believe that Cash Gifting is a simple, yet very powerful method of generating high income in a completely legitimate way. There is a wealth of information available on the subject and I would encourage anyone who is interested to do some research and see if you agree.

For those who are unfamiliar with the concept I'd like to quickly give you an overview. By definition, Cash Gifting is the act of privately or publicly giving another person or entity a declared sum of cash (strictly as a gift) and giving it freely without coercion or consideration. Cash Gifting is not a loan or a payment for goods or services. As the name suggests, it is simply a straightforward gift of money from one person to another. The system works on the universal law of reciprocity; in other words you reap what you sow.

There are many people who will be quick to call it a pyramid scheme or an illegal scam. These claims are completely untrue and usually made by those who are uneducated, narrow minded or have been caught out by real scams. The important thing to keep in mind here is that this is NOT a business or company. This is community of like-minded people working together and helping each other to the ultimate goal of financial freedom. It has NEVER been against the law to give or receive gifts, regardless of who they are from.

Okay, so now we are faced with the next question: "which Cash Gifting program is the best?" This can never be answered definitively because different people have different expectations and opinions. I have researched a wide range of schemes and as I did so I was looking for several things in each of them. Namely; low start-up costs, high return, simple to implement, low maintenance and automation. There are several such programs on the internet today that basically meet the above conditions.

The biggest danger in doing this research is allowing the hype used by some Cash Gifting programs to numb your common sense. On the websites you see multimillion dollar homes, expensive cars, exotic vacation locations and envelopes of cash being opened. This is usually accompanied by catchy music and a very sincere person telling you that this can all be yours, if only you join their program. Regardless of what they tell you, this is NOT a get rich quick scheme or a lazy path to wealth! Yes, the system works beautifully but it does take some time and effort to establish.

If you research as I did, the key thing you need to remember is to take the hype for what it really is; slick and very effective advertising. Try to stay objective and find out exactly what is expected of you should you join the Cash Gifting program. First and foremost, discover how large the cash gift required to enter is. This initial outlay can vary significantly between programs. In most cases it may be hundreds, or even thousands of dollars. There are also a number of other considerations such as technical support, software tools and administration costs that should be compared.

The basic problem with most cash gifting programs is they require such a big investment. Most require you to send actual cash to a complete stranger in the mail and pay a membership fee. It's not that these cash gifting programs don't work; many seem to be very successful but I personally didn't feel entirely comfortable with the arrangement. However, I'm glad to say that I've found an alternative to these other cash gifting programs. With a very low investment, no membership fees or administrative costs and a high earning potential, this program stands out from the rest. It is rapidly growing in popularity and getting the attention and respect that it deserves. It is called The Cash Leveraging System.

Although it is relatively new to the cash gifting community, The Cash Leveraging System (TCLS) is already making thousands of people very good returns. Personally, I see two very clear advantages with this particular program:
1. The entry cost. You can join by gifting just $5 to five people - a total of $25. The only other cost beyond that is the purchase of a domain name. All the back office marketing tools and administrative support are provided completely free of charge!
2. The method of giving and receiving gifts. It's all done online and so easy. Once you have opened your free AlertPay bank account, you never have to worry about receiving cash through the post and then having to get it to the bank.

The concept is wonderfully simple and yet incredibly powerful. It was Albert Einstein who said: "The most powerful force in the universe is compound interest" and that is what drives the success of this particular system. Another factor is it's 'turn key' (a product or service which can be implemented or utilized with no additional work from the buyer) simplicity. Perhaps the best aspect of all is there never any products, customers or selling. This is because it's NOT actually a business - it's simply a community of like-minded people that benefits increasingly as more join. I'm sure you will be both intrigued and amazed at the way it works.

High end residual incomes are being achieved by people from all walks of life, even if they have no previous online business experience. If it all seems 'too good to be true' I would encourage some research on the subject. Consider the overall concept and compare the various programs. Taking a website tour should leave you fully informed but without any obligation. In making your decision you need to consider the initial start-up costs, potential returns, implementation logistics, ongoing maintenance, administration support, marketing tools, and the capacity for automation. These are the factors that contribute to a great system.

Thank you for your time and interest in reading this. I sincerely hope that the information I’ve offered you here is useful. Whether you are seeking an additional income stream, better lifestyle, more time with your family or complete financial freedom you are right now in the right place at the right time. Whichever path you choose I wish you success, health and happiness.
FREE resources for MLM success: http://mlmsuccess.weebly.com
Over 3000 quality products for only $9.95! http://www.newcashconcept.com
Quality, targeted traffic for FREE: http://trafficpython.com/x/aff/58246
DollarSense

Sponsored Advertisements

Return to Work at Home Articles