Solo Ad Blaster?

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

Solo Ad Blaster?

Postby EDC Mastery on Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:24 pm

Avertisements

Anyone know anything about soloadblaster.net?

I'm not really a fan of ad blasters but I am a fan of double opt-in solo ads.

Should I try it?

Jerry
EDC Mastery

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Solo Ad Blaster?

Postby jaggiegill on Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:49 pm

Hey Jerry, I'm not a big fan of "blasting" marketing methods online either , but this site is offering a solo ad blast which is like any other solo ad site that displays your advertisement in the inboxes of the members who opted-in. This site claims that the subscribers are double-opt in, but I really don't think that matters if your sales copy is solid and convincing.

So would I recommend it..... absolutely! For the $35 your paying, look how much people your sending your ad to, the site claims that you will not make sales unless your ad is well written, this shows that they are a offering a good deal here. You never want to go to solo ad sites saying that you will make thousands with our solo ads. Here are some of my other favorite solo ad sites out there that I have used and have had great results with.

http://www.ezines-r-us.com/targeted-solo-ads/

http://www.hbads.com/

http://themadvlad.com/soloads.php
jaggiegill

Postby swagen on Sat Jul 07, 2007 8:54 pm

Gill, Madvlad is excellent but there is one thing I have noticed about them. It's pretty much a one shot deal. Meaning, if you keep sending the same ad over and over, say every week even, after a while, you stop making sales. They don't have enough new members regularly to make it worth your while.

However, if you have multiple products, then it can work for a while. But eventually, you have to give it a rest for quite a while.
swagen

Postby EDC Mastery on Sun Jul 08, 2007 1:04 am

Good stuff Jagraj.

Thank you!

Jerry
EDC Mastery

Postby ezine ads on Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:04 pm

swagen wrote:if you keep sending the same ad over and over, say every week even, after a while, you stop making sales.

Steven, this is valid at any time with any advertising, not only with solo advertising. I know that you have your own mailing list ... why don't you send THEM the same ad again and again? :)

Look at what big companies do ... why do you think that they don't run the same ad again and again, months after months? Do you think that they don't have enough money to hire a copywriter? :lol: No, the fact is that if you show the same ad again and again, too many times, the readers will get bored and this is the last thing you want to happen.
Ads Market Ezine Advertising Network offers all types of ezine advertising you may need: Solo Ads | Top Sponsor Ads | Classified Ads
ezine ads

Postby advertise on Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:02 pm

The ad is just as important as the service. This is one simple fact most marketers overlook. A service can be the best there is out there, but if your Ad stinks or you send the same ad over and over again its effectiveness will diminish. It is up to us, as marketers, to continuously renovate our marketing strategy. And that includes writing new solo ads every now and then, or every time you send one out, if you can be that creative.
Find cheap email Contact Solo Ads, fair ratio manual Traffic Exchange, classified ads and social bookmarking to increase traffic. PrimeRealAdState.com - PRAS, Social Networking
advertise

Postby diggclassifieds on Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:03 am

Those things never work let me tell ya stay clear from any kind of blasters.
diggclassifieds

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?