That adds at the top of thi page are just google adds. You will want to stay away from Envelope Stuffing. They are all really just scams. You will pretty mush want to stay away from anything that says it will make you money over night or that just seem too good to be true....There are alot scams out there. Here are some tip I came up with awhile ago:
1. Full Disclosure
- They must disclose the following without you having to pay 1 cent or make a phone call· What does the company you are part of do. i.e. sell books, Internet service etc. · What will you be required to do · Compensation Plan - How much will you be getting paid for what you are required to doI can't tell you how frustrating (I'm sure many of you know) it is to find a website that looks like it could be a winner but you have to buy into the program to get all of the requirements. i.e. become an affiliate for $30 and well will send you the compensation plan with you "kit"
2. Free Training
- You should NEVER have to purchase training materials. The basic "How To" should be total free
3. Free Sign up
- You should be able to be an affiliate without having a "mandatory" monthly purchase
4. Strong Support Groups
- This is vital. You need to have a place you can go and ask questions for people that have been where you are. I was part on "Program" that told me they would teach be the business. All they ever did was take be out looking at suff I could buy when I was rich. That didn't impress me.
5. Diverse Products
- You need to find a company that has more than one type of product. You will be able to reach a much wider audience this way.
6. Scam Free
- Bad reputations are very hard to over come. One of the things I do is check out http://www.BBB.org
to see if there are any unanswered complaints. Then I check out sites like http://www.scambusters.org/
to see what they have to say. Also I do a google on the company with words like scam or stay away from. (important note: read the negitive remarks. Some people try to bad mouth a company just because they didn't "get rich quick")
Oh by the way, welcome to the forum