PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE FOLLOWING JOB-- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE POST--thank you.
We are looking for bright and energetic 100% Telecommute - PC Desktop Support Agents.
Position Title: Tech Support Call Center Agent
Position Type: Contract - Full Time or Part Time
Compensation: $10.00 to $12.00 per hour
Start Date: Immediately
Accolade Support is a rapidly growing division of Tier 3 Support, Inc. We are looking for remote agents to join our team, working from your home office.
We're looking for bright, energetic individuals who enjoy speaking with people on the phone, and possess the in-depth understanding and the diverse skills to provide callers with the highest quality of service. Our clients demand the highest service level possible. In turn, we are constantly working to build a team of friendly and efficient support professionals to meet our current clients growing call volumes, as well as the numerous new clients we begin services for each month.
Applicants should possess ALL of the following skill sets:
Technical skills - A technical skill set with the ability to provide desktop troubleshooting, resolve Internet connectivity issues, and support software applications (with training).
Sales skills - The ability to sell products and services to a wide variety of markets to inbound callers.
Customer service skills - Working with callers who may be frustrated or upset that something hasn't gone as expected. A key component of this is assuring the customer that you will help them, calming them down, and resolving the situation for them when possible. Patience and a genuine desire to assist our customers is a must.
Attention to detail - Callers will regularly relate information including phone numbers, email addresses, product numbers, messages, and details about their particular reason for calling. Accurately relaying this information to our clients is crucial to your success in this position.
To qualify for this position you must have, or obtain the following:
1. A Continental U.S. based home telephone number. (No cell phones or VOIP phones)
2. A corded telephone set with a headset. (No cordless phones)
3. A PC with Windows XP or Vista
4. Your PC wired to a cable modem, DSL modem, or broadband connection. (No wireless connections)
5. A quiet environment where you can take calls without being disrupted or callers hearing any noise or sounds in the background
You must meet the following criteria to qualify for this position:
1. You must have a strong work ethic.
2. You must be geographically located in The United States.
3. You must be able to provide proof of having the legal right to work in The United States.
4. You must be willing to submit to a criminal background check.
5. You must be at least 18 years old.
To apply for this position please emails your resume in Microsoft Word Format, or Adobe Acrobat PDF format to us at hr-tech (at) tier3support.com . No telephone calls please. Please use the subject line "Tech support agent" when applying.