Text121Chat

Discuss any opportunities that do not fit one of our other categories. Get tips, advice, and support on succeeding in a specific business.

Text121Chat

Postby text121chat on Sat Jul 16, 2005 10:13 pm

Avertisements

I hope its ok to do this but we are a company run by women for women and men for that fact and we all work from home it costs you nothing all you need is a computer and want to answer messages via your computer. If your interested please go to our job site of send me a personal message and Ill explain what we do. Regards Shari

http://www.text121chat.com/jobs.htm

Apologies if im not allowed to do this please forgive
text121chat

Sponsored Advertisements

re: Text121Chat

Postby redfragglerock on Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:03 pm

If anyone is interested in working for these people, please check the email trail below. Read from the bottom to the top.

what are you talking about ...But your a man so theres the answer .......

We do have aussies working for us and they have done. The court case is not ours its another company over their and seeing as you think your so cleaver go and find it

Stay away from my company and dont reply to this email cause we aint interested and heres another very unprofessional way

FUCK OFF AND BOTHER SOMEONE ELSE NUTTER

--

-------------- Original message --------------

Lorna

You have just managed to give an even worse impression of your company.

If you are having legal problems that mean you are unable or unwilling to employ people from a specific country, surely you would either remove the options from your website or leave some kind of explaination. Then you wouldn't be having to waste your time with these emails either.

You do not have to explain anything to me, but there is no reason to be rude. I hope you realise that I can go back to the places I found with the positive remarks about your company and leave this information.

I am glad that I have had the opourtunity to see how you ru n your business, before committing any further of my time to you.

As for your negative thoughts of my 'fellow australians', why not consider your 'fellow americans'? No? Of course, it is much easier to be negative towards people half way around the globe.

Very poor show indeed.

--- Text121Chat USA LLC
wrote:

Im sorry you feel that we are unprofessional that we are not taking on Australians but it was your fellow country men/women fault that we had to stop for the moment and an impending court case which is personal to our company and I dont have to explain our actions to you.

Im sorry you feel you wasted your time having to scan your documents to us but I feel the same when I have to answer emails to peop le that I cannot take on and train all because of certain people in your country.

There are other sms companies out there that Im sure you will find take on aussies good luck

Lorna

Lorna

Can I suggest that you put this kind of information on your website. It is extremely frustrating to apply for a position that does not exist, especially when you are required to complete a set of specific forms and supply ID.

As for your statement that you are not taking applications from Australia at the moment, without a reason why, this does not make sense. Are you assessing my application based on the country I happen to be in right now?

I have spent many hours trawling through comments and posts by people who work for you, finally making the decision to apply to your company. I didn't expect my time to be wasted with my application being rejected without even being looked at.

I find this very unprofessional.

Ross James

--- Text121Chat USA LLC
wrote:

Hi Ross

Im sorry but we are not taking on from Aussie land at the moment.

Thanks Lorna

Hi

Please find attached my Australian application form,ID and signed contract.

I am available to start NOW.

Regards

Ross James
redfragglerock

Postby xBoobooKittYx on Tue Jul 11, 2006 10:47 pm

I have worked for 121 myself and there are positives to working for them but unfortunately there are many negatives as well.
Relay for Life Please donate - every dollar helps! Participate last name: Coppes
xBoobooKittYx

Postby alainshep on Tue Jul 11, 2006 11:47 pm

wow...everyone needs to read this...
alainshep

Postby EricAZ on Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:23 pm

No worries, that "business" will fail as the owner of that company has failed at the English Language.
EricAZ

Postby swagen on Mon Jul 17, 2006 1:31 pm

swagen

Postby ladybug on Tue Jul 25, 2006 3:44 pm

dimp11 wrote:who has joined it. is it paying.thanks

Why would you care if it's paying or not? Did you read the posts from these morons? Who would want to get invoved with them?
ladybug

Postby xBoobooKittYx on Tue Jul 25, 2006 5:49 pm

This particular company is notorious for emails like that however, they do pay and are used by a great many as a stepping stone for other higher paying companies. They hirer often and most of the others require at least 3-6mths experience to get on with them.

I know many who work there and they are great people but unfortunately its the bad apples that ruin it for everyone. I will refrain from expressing why I left but from my own personal opinion I would never work there again but that doesn't mean that I still don't recommend them under the use them & lose them slogan.
Relay for Life Please donate - every dollar helps! Participate last name: Coppes
xBoobooKittYx

Postby swagen on Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:06 pm

Ladybug:

Dimp is just another one of those people who posts to get his signature seen. And speaking of which, did you read that claim of income from last month? I bet he made about $20 if that.

Unbelievable.
swagen

Postby metalmissy on Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:42 pm

DO NOT work for this company. They are liers, very arrogant and scammers.

I didn't receive my pay when they said I would get it. My contract stated I was to be paid by cheque in the mail and then I waited a week and 2 days to get my cheque in the mail....I didn't..so I emailed them inquiring about my payment and they changed the method of payment to PayPal without informing me, so they didn't have my information. I got my pay on the 31st of the month (I was supposed to get it the 21st)....and it takes 5-7 business days for the transaction to go through from paypal to my bank....

needless to say they screwed me over for my rent that is due the 1st of each month

I emailed them telling them I was not happy about everything and they emailed me back telling me to piss off, F off and called me a prick.

Very unprofessional people with bad work ethics...rude and arrogant.

Don't waste your time with them.
metalmissy

Postby swagen on Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:46 pm

HI Missy:

Sorry to hear about your experiences.

If you want to look into something legit and honest, maybe you might want to read these testimonials taken right off this forum.

http://www.honestincomeprogram.com/testimonials.html
swagen

Postby Jeff Casmer on Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:49 pm

Jeff Casmer

Re: Text121Chat

Postby Kaylalolayla on Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:04 pm

Lol about that whole email you copied and pasted for us.. What's wrong with them not hiring in your area. It didnt take you that much time. Personally, i think you just wanted to throw a fit because you were butt hurt for not getting accepted.
I for one, have been working with them for about two months now and i can honestly say i LOVE my job. And the people i work with are amazing. They are so helpful and extremely nice. I have messed up with little things (way more than i should! .. but i was still learning) so many times and i was so worried of getting in trouble or them being pissed at me, they never were. They would contact me over messenger just to talk about it, explain what i did and if i needed help. They are beyond nice and sweet. All of them.
Lol and they only made 20 dollars probably? lol not possible. You need to have sent 2000 by the end of the pay period in order to get paid at all.. and that equals out to $140.00 :D
Most people go way beyond 2000 texts a month. Thats just the minumim that they ask of us.
One more thing about that email.. I get the feeling that the very last part where they replied back was not really from them. I think the kid trying to get all the attention and cause a riot against them did :D

Anywho hope you all have a wonderful day, im gonna get back to work! Aw, i love life :]]]
Kaylalolayla

Postby xBoobooKittYx on Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:17 am

Kaylalolayla wrote:Lol about that whole email you copied and pasted for us.. What's wrong with them not hiring in your area. It didnt take you that much time. Personally, i think you just wanted to throw a fit because you were butt hurt for not getting accepted.
I for one, have been working with them for about two months now and i can honestly say i LOVE my job. And the people i work with are amazing. They are so helpful and extremely nice. I have messed up with little things (way more than i should! .. but i was still learning) so many times and i was so worried of getting in trouble or them being pissed at me, they never were. They would contact me over messenger just to talk about it, explain what i did and if i needed help. They are beyond nice and sweet. All of them.
Lol and they only made 20 dollars probably? lol not possible. You need to have sent 2000 by the end of the pay period in order to get paid at all.. and that equals out to $140.00 :D
Most people go way beyond 2000 texts a month. Thats just the minumim that they ask of us.
One more thing about that email.. I get the feeling that the very last part where they replied back was not really from them. I think the kid trying to get all the attention and cause a riot against them did :D

Anywho hope you all have a wonderful day, im gonna get back to work! Aw, i love life :]]]

I have been in the texting industry now for over 3yrs - I have absolutely no doubt in my mind that the email and comments made by Lorna are 100% true. You have all of 2mths experience with them and while I stated above that there are some truly great people working for them the bad apples ruin it for everyone else. The extreme lack of professionalism shown to a great many people is overwhelming. Take a look at any texting site and you will find hundreds of people who have been spoken to in such a demeaning way. Unfortunately with their track record I give you about about another 1-3mths before something happens. Not a guarantee, could be longer but there will be something.

I'm all for one speaking highly of ones job and it may truly be whats best for you right now but you cannot ignore the negatives out there. Instead of trying to retaliate against the original poster it would be best to just focus on the job.
xBoobooKittYx

Postby Kaylalolayla on Tue Apr 01, 2008 6:12 pm

I do fully agree, I dont know the company THAT well because i am still rather new with them. I just wanted to prove the point to HIM, not you.. that i have not had any problems with them. He made it sound like they are such horrible people and its not worth it at all. So far, i find it very worth it, if you actually put the time into it like a real job. But hey, who knows, like you said things could pop up and go sour and i will find it is then not worth it. I hope that doesnt happen though.
I feel blessed to have made it onto the team. I am so grateful for that and i love working for them.. Im sorry for the guy who was not accepted, but at the same time i understand there reasoning AND they have the right to make those decisions. He shouldnt get worked up about it. As for their professionalism.. thats another thing where its like, who the heck cares? Its not your problem. If they were that worried about it, than they wouldnt talk back like that, but thier company/business is doing well enough to the point where if your gonna be rude to them, they arent gonna take it like a b!tch (excuse my language lol)
I felt like more than anything he was just asking for it by the attitude HE was giving them. lol, and it shows for it too. He got it back from them. Im happy they stood up for themselves, but sorry for the dude that didnt make it and had to go through "all of that work". Lol sorry bud :(
Kaylalolayla

Return to Work at Home Opportunities