Top Five Paid Survey Sites

Discuss get paid to surf, mystery shopping, complete surveys,process emails,and other programs that will pay you to do just about anything!

Top Five Paid Survey Sites

Postby cameron1000 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:50 pm

#1) Cashcrate.com - this website is one of the best sites for paid surveys because it gives 4 daily surveys out everyday as well as having a offer and shopping system
#2) SurveyHead - Also an extremely good site but it has not got a great quantity or amount for each one.
#3) Lightspeed - You only seem to hear good things about lightspeed. There is one BIG BIG problem however. They send a lot of emails which is really annoying!
#4) Global Test Market - This is great as it sends out more surveys then other site according to statistics.
#5) ACOP - This is great as it is available worldwide however i hear they do not pay great.

I rate them out of five:
Cashcrate = 5/5
SurveyHead = 5/5
Lightspeed=4/5
Global Test Market=3/5
ACOP=2/5

Just my opinion
cameron1000

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Top Five Paid Survey Sites

Postby george185 on Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:39 pm

My favorite is Opinion Outpost. I have made over $80 in a month from taking surveys, not including the affiliate program.
george185

Postby cameron1000 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:31 am

yes, cashcrate has definetly been a good one for me...Promotional line removed by moderator!

Note from moderator: Please read the forum rules. All of your posts so far have either had an affiliate link in them for CashCrate or they tell people to look at the links in your signature. Both are against the rules. Your signature is there, everyone can see it, and if they want to click the links they will. No need to tell them! However, your signature has been removed from this post because of the infraction. I've already either edited or deleted several of your posts. This is your final warning before being banned.
cameron1000

Postby chrispotter on Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:20 pm

I use to do some surveys for quick cash... one i used was ' Survey Scout ' and another was ' Survey Lot ' Both of those are sites that bring good paying surveys into a list for you.
For actual survey companies i liked 'Opinion Outpost' and 'Toluna'.

Hope it Helps!

Chris Potter
chrispotter

Postby cameron1000 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:22 pm

cameron1000 wrote:Promotional line removed by moderator!

Note from moderator: Please read the forum rules. All of your posts so far have either had an affiliate link in them for CashCrate or they tell people to look at the links in your signature. Both are against the rules. Your signature is there, everyone can see it, and if they want to click the links they will. No need to tell them! However, your signature has been removed from this post because of the infraction. I've already either edited or deleted several of your posts. This is your final warning before being banned.

So am i not allowed to have affliate links in my signature?
Cashcrater - Taking Paid Surveys? Where?
Pay Student Fees - Help to Pay Student Fees!
Taking Paid Surveys - Take Surveys For Cash.

<(") I make easy money online, find out how by clicking one of the above links! (")>
cameron1000

Postby Sunfire on Sat Jan 29, 2011 3:57 am

Personally, I'm a fan of InboxDollars.... because they do the surveys as well as paid emails, coupons, tasks, shopping and other ways to earn. I am not super active with it, but I just cashed my second check over $30 in less than a year. I'm sure if I did more, I'd earn faster...

Lightspeed and Global Test Market are both good ones, in my past experiences with them. I rarely got screened out of surveys there.
Breath of the Dragon - Unique and Custom pyrography gifts
Keep up with my projects on Facebook
Sunfire

Postby Christy23 on Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 am

My favorites are:

Opinion Outpost
Global opinions panel
American Consumer Panel-not a lot of surveys but they pay well.
Myview
Mysurvey-takes a while to cash out but the surveys are very short usually under 5 minutes.
daily survey panel
My online income system
[ICS-Fun, Free Site with 100% matching referral earnings
THE BEST PTC!-If you use ptc try this site, instant payments, admin has a great reputation!
Christy23

Postby Scofield on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:37 am

Anyone heard about DollarForest.com? That's what I use .
Scofield

Postby Christy23 on Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:05 pm

I have never heard of it. It is a survey site or a get paid to site?
My online income system
[ICS-Fun, Free Site with 100% matching referral earnings
THE BEST PTC!-If you use ptc try this site, instant payments, admin has a great reputation!
Christy23

Postby tony83 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:06 pm

CashCrate is the best, no other site can beat their referral program, you can make thousands of dollars with it, it's definitely one of a kind
tony83

Postby tazmandr on Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:35 am

I have been using SurveyHead and got few surveys completed. I'm on my way for the first cashout. Hope that the site will stay on top of the top five survey sites. :)
tazmandr

Postby photomom04 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:19 pm

It's important to realize for new readers that most of the sites in that first post are offer sites and not real survey sites.

It's also important to realize that each person is going to have a different set of the "top five" based on their own demographics.

For me the top five are

Bakerstreet
Mindfield
Esearch
Keynote
Surveysavvy

However tons of others would have Pincone listed at the top and others would have surveyspot listed at the top. It all depends on which sites work best for YOU.
photomom04

Postby ishuvonet on Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:52 am

Although you cant make a good amount of money with paid surveys sites but still thanks for sharing the list.The main problem with paid surveys is most of them are suitable for USA citizens only.
ishuvonet

Postby kaytav on Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:12 pm

I am really new to this online business and i have started with SEO, i am still wondering whether these Paid Survey Sites work or not, because i have seen many people complaining about it not just many but in majority... so will somebody correct me whether it's legit or not?
Thanks in advance..
kaytav

Re: Paid Survey Sites Scam

Postby Mellisa82 on Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:49 pm

bhatnagar.ashish001 wrote:Survey head is a scam website i read about survey head scam in plenty of forums. This website is scam so i suggest you that don't join this website.

I'm on fence with SurveyHead. I was a couple of dollars away from my first $25 payout when the 'survey police' said a few of the surveys I took previously were invalid due to how I answered the questions. What's up with that?! They deducted about $8...
I'm nearing my first payout again so we'll see what happens. I've read this is a common occurrence. :(
Mellisa82

Return to Get Paid To...