Top FREE Online Advertising Sites

What are the best ways to get your message out there on the Internet? Online advertising, e-letters, and other promotional methods should be discussed here.

Top FREE Online Advertising Sites

Postby Griser12 on Fri Jul 11, 2008 4:11 pm

Avertisements

Advertising is a must for your business in order to increase traffic to your site. This is particularly true when you’re just starting a business online. Here are a few sites that let you place ads FREE!

- http://www.craigslist.com
- http://www.livedeal.com
- http://www.usnetads.com
- http://www.classifieds.zoozads.com
- nttp://www.merchandiseselect.com
- http://www.thefreeadforum.com
- http://www.inetgiant.com

Keep all of your ads in a special file, then select 2 or 3 and post them at the same time on these sites on a regular basis.

Good luck!
I’m offering a FREE e-book “The Affiliate Masters Course”. A step by step guide to help you succeed as a high-earning affiliate. Click now for your FREE e-book! How to Start a Business from Home
Griser12

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Top FREE Online Advertising Sites

Postby akashefi12 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 10:44 pm

akashefi12

Postby 3stepads on Fri Oct 16, 2009 5:43 am

Have You tested Free Advertising Blogs? To find some, just do the search in Google. What You think of them?

Juri
3stepAds - Free Advertising Blog
Advertise Your Business with#1 Free Advertising Blog in the World. Post Classified Ads, Articles and Reviews or create unlimited Landing Pages for Your Affiliate links.
How to Create Banners for Free Step by Step
3stepads

Postby WikiAD on Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:46 pm

Check Out WikiAD.net it Will Be the top Site Free Advertising Soon
WikiAD

Postby astraltraveler on Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:10 am

Basically, just by searching in search engines like Google can give you tons of these stuff...

The main purpose of advertising is to promote your product or service..You can try all of those and see how it will continue advertising even when you already stopped;)

that's what's good with this business..you get to have bountiful outcome more after you stopped doing the capital effort part;)
astraltraveler

Postby marksextra on Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:07 am

Either way this was a good post. I haven't really invested time into promoting with these site, but I'm going to give it a try. Thanks
marksextra

Postby transcriptionplus on Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:31 pm

This is an interesting, and obvious way to market, so obvious that I didn't think of it.

We have been using more of what I would call the 'conventional' methods to marketing our medical transcription service. These include press releases, writing articles, getting involved with the internet community (mainly through forums and blogs), etc...

Each of these sites will be interesting to test and see what they do for us.
Since 1991, Transcription Plus has offered exception Indianapolis transcription services. These transcription services include Indiana medical transcription as well as video transcription.
transcriptionplus

Postby cameron1000 on Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:07 am

Ads dont tend to improve traffic but craiglist has brought quite people I know a slight increase in traffic.
Cashcrater - Taking Paid Surveys? Where?
Pay Student Fees - Help to Pay Student Fees!
Taking Paid Surveys - Take Surveys For Cash.

<(") I make easy money online, find out how by clicking one of the above links! (")>
cameron1000

Postby wealthyaffiliate on Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:15 am

Thanks for sharing those links.
I am using those websites for classified ads. If you have some more for United States, plz share those also.
Read this Wealthy Affiliate Review BEFORE you purchase your subscription and find out for yourself whether it offers a legitimate make money online opportunity or if it's just another SCAM.
wealthyaffiliate

Postby PlumbJay on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:10 am

RE: "Griser12" original post...

If you're a business, I always thought posting on craigslist required you to pay. Am I wrong? I never attempted to post a business ad because of this. Can anyone point me to their Terms of Service that says my business can post for free?

Thanks!
PlumbJay

Postby northallertonbuilder on Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:27 am

Thanks for that, I had forgotten about using these as a resource. They are not great links but neither are they spam links so they won't hurt.
Many of those listed are for US only such as craigslist (which is unheard of in the UK) but there are equivalents like gumtree I just forgot about them. And who knows? you might even attract a customer now and then.
northallertonbuilder

Postby wildblue on Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:57 pm

I am experimenting with several of the free classified ad sites. Some are worthwhile, such as Craig's List, and others are a complete waste of time.

If any of you have a really good site that actually does drive traffic to your squeeze page, please post it.

I am still in the testing phase - and I will say that this a very time consuming thing to do. Some of the sites won't take html, some will, some only take "some" html codes. So each ad must be slightly modified to work with that site.
ATTN: Beginners - - - - -Grab FREE ebook!

- a Step-by-Step guide reveals . . . How to make money with a ONE page website and...

Create it In ONE Day!- - - Click Here!
wildblue

Postby ladybug on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:07 pm

The only trouble with free advertising sites is five minutes after you post your ad, it's on page 10 and then you're force to pay the $5 or whatever for a front page ad. Kind of defeats the purpose I found.
ladybug

Postby Jayny on Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:54 pm

Advertising is a must for your business in order to increase traffic to your site. This is particularly true when you’re just starting a business online. Here are a few sites that let you place ads FREE!

Thanks for sharing the useful URLs. I totally agree about advertising. It is essential when you start out. Most people wait until they make some money until starting to invest but I think it is good idea to invest in initial stage even if that means you need to cut some other spendings.
Affiliate Marketing Experts
Jayny

Postby joseph7384 on Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:57 pm

I use craigslist to post an announcement to gain a backlink, simply write as you would write a press release but it only has to be one or two sentences.

-Joseph
Discover how I finally started making money after years of failing
Easy ways to make money
How to make money working online
joseph7384

Return to Website Advertising & Marketing