TripleClicks

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

TripleClicks

Postby dansbanners on Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:42 pm

Avertisements

Hi,

Anyone heard of TripleClicks.com?

For starters, I'm wondering what could they possibly have that eBay doesn't?

Thanks!
dansbanners

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: TripleClicks

Postby mandyj on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:19 pm

looks like an affiliate heavy version of ebay? Use craigslist, it's free to sell things!
mandyj

Postby HarryH on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:05 pm

from the FAQs at TripleClicks.com...

Q: Why should I list my items for sale at TripleClicks and not somewhere else?
Here are SEVEN big reasons:

1. We don't believe that selling something online should be complicated. Unlike some similar services, listing and selling items at TripleClicks is quick, simple, and easy.

2. TripleClicks listings don't expire. Most auctions give you seven days to list your item AND charge you whether your item sells or not. At TripleClicks, you can list your item for as long as it takes, without any additional fees.

3. We don't think you should get "nickeled and dimed to death" either. The cost to list an item at TripleClicks is as little as just 19 cents. There's no other cost of any kind if you spend your sales proceeds on other products at TripleClicks and only a nominal charge to receive your proceeds in cash. That's it. There are no hidden fees or "gotcha" charges.

4. TripleClicks is designed to give you the largest audience possible. When you list an item for sale at TripleClicks, the audience of prospective buyers is truly worldwide.

5. At TripleClicks we really want to see your items sell...and sell fast. Hence, we give you ample room and features to present and describe your items--up to 700 words and up to three photos, all for the cost of just one credit (as little as 19 cents)!

6. We handle all payments for you, so you don't have to hassle with risky online transactions with strangers. TripleClicks facilitates a safe and secure transaction, as we act as an escrow between the buyer and seller, ensuring a smoother, reliable transaction in which you get paid and the buyer gets what he or she ordered. We also provide buyers with a wide variety of payment options, and more payment options means more sale opportunities for you.

7. TripleClicks is powered by SFI Marketing Group, one of the world's largest affiliate networks with over 100,000 affiliates in more than 190 countries around the world. SFI's thousands of affiliates are continually promoting TripleClicks and generating fresh, new prospective buyers.
HarryH

Postby HarryH on Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:09 pm

workfromhome wrote:Hi,

Anyone heard of TripleClicks.com?

For starters, I'm wondering what could they possibly have that eBay doesn't?

Thanks!

Since thousands of the items listed at TripleClicks.com are used items, collectables, etc. from private sellers (e.g. people cleaning out their attics, etc.), there are all kinds of things that may exist for sale online only at TripleClicks. You never know what might show up for sale as they are adding new stuff all the time.
HarryH

Postby WayneW on Thu Aug 13, 2009 9:49 pm

You CAN become an ebay affiliate.
I don't really keep up with ebay but at one time if someone signed up from your link and at least made a bid it paid $30.
Not to shabby.
You just have to understand the best ways to go about it.
WayneW

Postby Sam_Jones on Thu Aug 20, 2009 7:19 am

The fact that TripleClicks posting will not expire, in my own opinion, is just because they are trying to bring people to their boat.
Sam_Jones

Postby Ziggy-Zoo on Fri Sep 11, 2009 5:30 am

Little more on Tripleclicks.com (I haven't used ebay so I can't compare)

1.There is an exclusive money-saving Deal-of-the-Day (Click here to see today's deal-of-the-day) plus thousands of other great, new products and crazy-priced closeouts!

2.TripleClicks is a bargain hunter's paradise. Browse thousands of quality, used items including collectibles and items available nowhere else. New items added daily. "Haggle" for the best price and snatch bargains.

3.TripleClicks makes it quick, simple and easy to sell the stuff you no longer need for cash! Use TripleClicks as your online garage sale to clean out your closets, attic and garage! Easily list and sell dozens of miscellaneous items.

and then

Become part of their affiliate program which can be extremely profitable, and there is endless amount of help and support for new affiliates, so even if you know absolutely nothing about online business, you can be successful at this. Particularly as its FREE to join so for those looking for an online income opportunity without upfront cash outlay - its a great way to start.

Its pretty good and certainly has a place in the market.
The future lies before you, like paths of pure white snow. Be careful how your tread it, for every step will show.

Rants, Raves & Reviews

Make Money Online Rescource Centre
Ziggy-Zoo

Postby Digmen1 on Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:09 am

Tripleclicks sounds great
From reading the above posts etc.
But I wonder if people are actually selling much product from Tripleclicks.
It is all very well getting good reviews in January and February when they started up, but is anyone having good sales success with them now (ie Dec 2009)
It is all very well having thousands of affiliates, but are they driving BUYERS to Tripleclicks ?

I ask this as I am looking at listing some of our products on there.

Regards
Digmen1
Digmen1

Postby Shopping-Incognito on Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:25 pm

I have heard of triple clicks and thought I might look into it to sell my old violin and a few other things. Haven't researched it yet but I will now.
Mystery Shopping for the Professional Shopper
http://www.shopping-incognito.com
Shopping-Incognito

Postby tigervision on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:10 pm

FBM

• Express Checkout
• WishLists
• Online order/shipment tracking
• An exclusive, money-saving daily deal ("Deal Of The Day")
• Advanced search features
• Special weekly/monthly sales
• Standing Orders (your customers can set up orders to have consumable
products shipped to them monthly automatically, meaning monthly commissions
for you)
• One-click sitewide currency conversions for 17 major world currencies.
• 35 major langauge translations
• More than 50 payment options

HTH
tigervision

Postby simssoul on Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:28 am

here are some reason of why tripleclicks ECA is better than Ebay ECA is free, whereas ebay cost lost of money for listing ECA has non defected tested items, whereas ebay has lots of damage items Ebay has less publishers, where as ECA have 1 million affilaites ECA is worldwide and has more payment option then EBAY
for more information
simssoul

Postby sarahpinton on Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:07 am

I agree, Ebay is full of bad things and you have almost no certainty you'll get what you want.
sarahpinton

Postby Jala on Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Digmen1 wrote:Tripleclicks sounds great
From reading the above posts etc.
But I wonder if people are actually selling much product from Tripleclicks.
It is all very well getting good reviews in January and February when they started up, but is anyone having good sales success with them now (ie Dec 2009)
It is all very well having thousands of affiliates, but are they driving BUYERS to Tripleclicks ?

I ask this as I am looking at listing some of our products on there.

Regards
Digmen1

Hello digmen1,

Yes, TripeClicks is great! I am ECA member of TripleClicks for one year now. I am selling my handcrafted fabric flowers items. I got GOOD results. They have GOOD information how to promoting TC products. TC rocks!!

Jala
Jala

Postby gloribel5 on Sat Mar 19, 2011 9:55 pm

I love TripleClicks and his network as well...the best,numero uno.... :lol:
SFI has now grown to 33016 products and services (and growing daily) sold in more than 190 countries around the world.
http://www.sfi4.com/11252705/REAL2
gloribel5

Postby desibabs4u on Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:58 am

Its an affiliate program....
desibabs4u

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?