Do "work from home" opportunities exist?

A positive attitude is the first step towards work at home success. Discuss your journey towards success and any bumps along the way here!

Re: Do "work from home" opportunities exist?

Postby RelocatingIndia on Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:15 am

Avertisements

yes dear there are lot of opportunities available for earning money from home.
you can do many works from home like project development, project promotion, Work related to share market.
RelocatingIndia

Sponsored Advertisements

Postby startup_support on Thu Jul 28, 2011 1:26 pm

Your absolutely right Lu, majority of work at home opportunities involve handing over megga bucks and they are mostly scam. Its the same as some affiliate programs in that the top dog gets megga bucks and doesnt care if some dont sell as many will
http://www.StartUpBusinessSupport.info for business and dropship opportunities, website design and online marketing, profile and article submitters, FREE software and pdf's, articles and much more
startup_support

Postby Stacy Moore on Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Yes, they do exist. I first started working from home in 2000 for an existing corporate employer -- how cool is that? I was pregnant at the time and my boss wanted to keep me around, so he suggested that I work from home part-time. Nice!

Tons of companies use freelancers as well and there's always the possibility of creating your own business online. It doesn't have to be a work from home scheme like stuffing envelopes.

What do you have to offer? Are you a good typist? Offer typing services online. Are you a good photographer? Start and market your photography business online. Are you an accountant? Offer accounting services online.
Stacy Moore

Postby gscpositionsforall on Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:51 pm

You can always make money online. I make money online, some of my friends make money online and thousands upon thousands of people make money online each and everyday. It all depends on how much money you need to make online. If you want to make a living doing this...well it takes discipline.. you have to have a schedule each day, don't start without a schedule, that's a big mistake people make, you get caught in your everyday routine and never get out. Also, make darn sure you ready for this type of change, it's not fun someday's and someday's it's a blast :)

For example: One quick way to make money, is to find a target market and focus on that market. Learn that market, find out what that market is doing every day, find out how much income that market is making, you can even get into some advanced marketing techniques (demographics, age groups, married, children, frequented websites, etc...). When you find this information out about your market, you can then start a promotion campaign (ads, email marketing, solo ads, and hundreds more..)

If you stay focused, you can definitely make money online...but alot of people try one thing, and go on to the next.. and that doesn't get them anywhere, except for back to the starting block...

Then again, If you are just trying to make a few bucks part time online, a good way is fiverr - start a gig for $5.00 and see what happens. If you've got a good idea, it'll add up.

Cheers
gscpositionsforall

Postby xpressmom on Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:38 pm

Matt,

Well said and I agree completely. Work at home is absolutely work! But it is also so rewarding and fun! You get to work when you want to and with who you want to.

Work from home opportunities do exist. I have been working from home for 5 years and I just love it! It is important to research the company and be sure it is legitimate. You also want to believe in the product or service and be passionate about it.

So, don't be afraid of some hard work it is only while you are building it!!

Kathy
Discount Health Benefits Company (not insurance)
http://kathy.joinxpress.com/launch.html
xpressmom

Postby dosil on Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:04 am

To me, the work from home opportunities are boundless. There are so many things to do and so many things learn at the same time. To find the right formula to succeed is the hardest part. There are so many good advice out there that seem to get you overwhelmed at times. Yes, you have to spend some money here and there, it's part of the learning process. But once you have set on a certain goal, then you are slowly going forward towards your dream.
dosil

Postby globaldoc2001 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:16 pm

I think working from home opportunities really exist. However, I do not think earning through the internet would have all the bright opportunities as with having an actual job would. In fact, I think it will even take longer time. This is why I think it should only be for the extra incomes.
globaldoc2001

Postby ladybug on Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:30 pm

globaldoc2001 wrote:I think working from home opportunities really exist. However, I do not think earning through the internet would have all the bright opportunities as with having an actual job would. In fact, I think it will even take longer time. This is why I think it should only be for the extra incomes.

I have an actual job. Maybe you can't qualify it as working "on the internet" but I get my work via the internet and do it from home. And it's my sole source of income -- and it's a good one.
ladybug

Postby andrewmax on Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:05 pm

Work from home opportunities are definitely not scam excepting some fishy one
Scams not only exist in Home jobs,but also in office or any conventional job.But we must be aware enough to chose right one.
andrewmax

Postby pstorti on Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:51 pm

there are plenty of opportunities to work from home. Most of them are labeled "scam" because they don't work.

Don't they? They mostly fail because people think working from home is playing with your kids while money comes in. It's not. it's hard work and dedication, just with flexible hours (mostly) and in a place you feel conortable.

Any kind of job requires hard work to be successful. Easy come, easy go, if it ever comes.

So the point is: Want to start earning money from home? Pick something you like doing, learn the best way to do it and sell it, and work work work.
pstorti

Postby Jay0n44444 on Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:23 pm

I have to agree with most people here. Everybody is looking for a hand out. Like any business or job you MUST PUT IN THE WORK or you will not be successful. Work for it and you can make tons of money online at home. Too many people try something on the first day, don't see immediate results and are quick to call it a scam and quit.
Jay0n44444

Postby tcp12 on Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:51 pm

Well written and well said. Working from home only requires one trait to be successful and that's dedication. The only way you can succeed is by failing first - that's how you learn and learn fast.
Only covering the legitimate, tested online earning opportunities -
http://workathome-scamfree.info/
tcp12

Postby jayK on Fri Aug 12, 2011 12:33 am

With the internet, there are several types of jobs available to work from home. Reputed companies such as Humana, KForce, Enterprise Rent a Car, American Express. Kelly Services etc frequently post real work at home jobs.

Here is a comprehensive (but not exhaustive) list of jobs. You can find a real-time updated listing of these job opportunities from reputed companies by visiting this website: workathomejobsblog dot net

Associate Editor
Avon Representative
Blogger
Clinical Research Associate
Coder
Coding Quality Reviewer
Collector
Copy Writer
Customer Care Representative
Data Entry
Family Therapist
Ghostwriter
Graphic Design
Medical Coding
Medical Transcription
Occupational Therapist
Paralegal
Personal Nurse (telephonic)
Pharmacist
Pharmacy Technician
Physical Therapist
Receptionist
Reservation Agent
Telephone Research
Therapist
Translators
Travel Counselor
Virtual Assistant
Web Developer
Writer
==========
Jay Kishan
Real Legitimate work at home jobs updated real-time
http://workathomejobsblog.net
jayK

Postby zainnaeem on Fri Aug 12, 2011 10:49 pm

Hi,
I would also agree with all of you. We have become a society of instant gratification much to our discredit! We have become lazy in our mindset. We have forgotten what it takes to "work" hard for something. I will get in trouble for saying this. Let me ask you this though. Why are there weight lose plans all over the place? Why are there so many gym business's We had never heard of that before. We have become a seditary society because of the computers. Instead of getting up and turning the channel on tv we have a remote control. My point being the changes that have taken place are to "make life easier" but have you noticed we have less time than we ever had and seem to be busier?
Regards!!!
zainnaeem

Postby globaldoc2001 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:32 am

Opportunities and sites for online earnings do really exist. If one will be resourceful enough, he might just end up earning so much. While earning online might not be enouigh to replace the salary of an actual job, at least it can help.
globaldoc2001

Return to Work at Home Advice, Tips and Support