Work-at-home 3rd Party Tracer Processing Mortgage Refunds

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

Work-at-home 3rd Party Tracer Processing Mortgage Refunds

Postby dreamcatcher on Wed Oct 25, 2006 5:49 pm

Avertisements

Hi all,

Haven't been around in a while. I came across this on craigslist. I'm looking for another job since my hours have been cut again. Is anyone familiar with this? There is a price of $39.95 for the Processing Mortgage Refunds Software that you will need to accomplish your tasks. Right there that was a red flag.

Basically you contact people telling them they have a refund coming from HUD. You get paid 20%-30% of the refund. I'm not paying $40 for the software just wondering if anyone know abou it.
dreamcatcher

Advertisements

Re: Work-at-home 3rd Party Tracer Processing Mortgage Refund

Postby ladybug on Wed Oct 25, 2006 7:54 pm

dreamcatcher wrote:Basically you contact people telling them they have a refund coming from HUD. You get paid 20%-30% of the refund. I'm not paying $40 for the software just wondering if anyone know abou it.

I guess my main question there would be, if you got a call from somebody saying that they had found a refund that was due to you, would YOU pay them to get it for you or would you find out another way?

I'd be looking to contact the mortgage people myself before I paid anybody a red cent.
ladybug

Re: Work-at-home 3rd Party Tracer Processing Mortgage Refunds

Postby scmiprefunds on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:45 pm

Actually, this Tracer business is very legit. I’ve been doing it part-time for the past seven years and this May 1, 2008 i’ll be doing it full-time. In regards to this being a SCAM, see for yourself by calling HUD at 1-800-697-6967, press 1 for assistance in English, then press 4 for information on the 3rd Party Tracer Program.

Check out our website at www.nationalmiprefunds.com which we use to market nationwide. We've also created an interactive ebook explaining how to be successful as a 3rd Party Tracer. This ebook sells for only $27.00 here at http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=192113 .

Take care,

Darlene Martin
National MIP Refunds
http://store.payloadz.com/go?id=192113
mailto:[email protected]
Last edited by scmiprefunds on Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
scmiprefunds

Re: Work-at-home 3rd Party Tracer Processing Mortgage Refund

Postby scmiprefunds on Mon Apr 07, 2008 7:52 pm

ladybug wrote:
dreamcatcher wrote:Basically you contact people telling them they have a refund coming from HUD. You get paid 20%-30% of the refund. I'm not paying $40 for the software just wondering if anyone know abou it.

I guess my main question there would be, if you got a call from somebody saying that they had found a refund that was due to you, would YOU pay them to get it for you or would you find out another way?

I'd be looking to contact the mortgage people myself before I paid anybody a red cent.

Ladybug, the refunds date back to 1977 thru two years prior from current year. YOU try contacting your mortgage company from 1977 and let me know how successful you are. Even mortgages originated in '06 are sold to other mortgage companies before the ink even dries on the paper. Why do you think there's billions of MIP and MMI dollars due to property owners, because 1) property owners are either not aware of the refund or 2) they moved before HUD could get the application to them OR.. 3) their mortgage company didn't do their job and notified HUD when the mortgage insurance was terminated. Even if they did do their job and the property owner returned the application to HUD, if they moved before the refund gets to them guess what? The post office does not forward govt. checks and guess where it goes... right back to HUD.
scmiprefunds

Re: Work-at-home 3rd Party Tracer Processing Mortgage Refunds

Postby ladybug on Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:14 am

Okay, well, that's something I didn't know. You learn something new every day. Thanks for the info.
ladybug

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?