Do you make money on Ebay?

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

Do you make money on Ebay?

Postby Skretcher on Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:19 am

Avertisements

HI, I have been using Ebay for a long time and really live it. But I was always interesting how people make money on it. If you just want to sell your old stuff it is easy, but what about is you already sold all :D How people manage to offer so low prises for different products.
Skretcher

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Do you make money on Ebay?

Postby Donny on Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:15 am

Yes, man, that's easy. You can just add some service like buy Iphone unlock it and sell for 50-100$ extra bucks.
Or make a forecast - what will be popular in future and store it.
Donny

Postby Zacman on Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:57 am

I sell on ebay but only a small percentage of my online sales.

It just kind of sticks in my craw that I pay a final value fee and then also pay a transaction fee to Paypal which is also owned by ebay. It's like they are getting me at both ends.

I much rather focus the majority of sales off my own sites.

Cheers,
Zac
Zacman
Zacman

Postby annalaurab on Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:57 am

I would check out the book Ebay Selling for Dummies. It's the most comprehensive guide I have seen. The power sellers get products wholesale from wholesale providers. I've never done anything on ebay other than sell old stuff but it can be done.
Let me help you work from home successfully.
http://workwithannalaura.com
annalaurab

Postby bsforrester80 on Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:53 am

To do it full time you need to get wholesale rates on products but you can't always get thaty straight away. It isn't a 'quick-fix' option it is just th esame as every other business.
It is handy thought for making a bit of spare cash for the junk that otherwise would be sat up in your loft collecting dust.
bsforrester80

Postby Zacman on Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:09 pm

Zacman wrote:I sell on ebay but only a small percentage of my online sales.

It just kind of sticks in my craw that I pay a final value fee and then also pay a transaction fee to Paypal which is also owned by ebay. It's like they are getting me at both ends.

I much rather focus the majority of sales off my own sites.

Cheers,
Zac

LOL,

Well maybe ebay found my post...NOT. :lol:

But I did get promoted to top rated power seller recently just due to my volume and feedback which gave me a huge discount in final value fees which I must admit makes me think I'll put a bit more effort into my ebay store.

I was using primarily for international orders, but now It's worth my while to put a bit more effort into it.

Cheers,
Zac
Zacman
Zacman

Postby ezworkathomenow on Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 pm

I would sell on ebay but can't find any dropshippers with low enough prices. Does anyone know of any?
ezworkathomenow

Postby erwin1230 on Fri Apr 08, 2011 2:00 am

Really your forum site is good stuff for me My brother also make money from the Ebay.It is useful and easy way to earning money.I like to bookmark this forum post for my brother.Many thanks for providing me information.
============
erwin1230

Postby Nicolead on Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:33 am

That's the basic jist of it, but you need to know where to find the goods. There is also another way to sell on ebay without having to actually sell physical goods, which has proven to be the real money maker for a lot of people.
Nicolead

Postby AdamC on Wed Apr 27, 2011 1:35 am

Ebay is a pretty good site, but I really wish they give the suppliers/sellers more rights/security than they currently give.
Freelance Machine / Accelerated Freelance
Freelancing Jobs-Spokane Marketing-Spokane Web Design
AdamC

Postby Candan on Mon May 30, 2011 9:33 pm

asdfdsafasdfasdfasdfasdfwerewfdfcccccccccccccccccc
Candan

Postby lizziehumphreys on Mon Jun 27, 2011 9:47 pm

I make the odd bits of money from ebay, but I don't make megabucks. To be honest, I don't try hard enough.

To make money, I write articles for people, but I do like to sell the odd items on Ebay.

The best way to do it (I find) is to pick up REAL bargains from second hand shops or other shops where they're having sales and clearances. If you get a really really good bargain, you can usually make quite a bit on Ebay.

For example, a popular box of perfume could sell for $30 whereas you've only bought it for $10.

I suppose that's obvious, really.

But what I'm trying to say is...don't just stop at your "old junk", actually buy things to sell on Ebay!
lizziehumphreys

Postby carla_easley on Sat Aug 13, 2011 10:03 am

I used to sell on Ebay but because some of the fees weren't feasible when selling things for under $10, I decided to start selling on eCrater which is a free Ebay alternative.
carla_easley

Postby scherkids on Sun Aug 28, 2011 3:38 pm

Selling on ebay works but varolo.com/village/Yakscher is the best for me. it isn't a normal PPC but it is better. It is completely free and if yo know a lot of people this can be very worth while....just check it out!
scherkids

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?