Zipnadazilch

Have a question about an opportunity you've discovered? This is the place to ask these questions and get honest feedback from our members!

Zipnadazilch

Postby rhondav50 on Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:48 pm

Avertisements

Just wondering if anyone has worked for Zipnadazilch. I started with them a week ago and have actually made pretty good money, so was wondering if anyone else has had success with them.

http://www.zipnadazilch.com/
rhondav50

Sponsored Advertisements

Re: Has anyone worked for Zipnadazilch

Postby mekap04 on Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:26 pm

Yes, I used to use that site months back. I made quite a bit of cash with them, enough for them to send me a 1099. They are legit even though at first they look scammy. I just quit for a while to focus my efforts on other opportunities out there.
mekap04

Postby shadowfire on Fri May 20, 2011 6:07 pm

I have an account and have some people who seem interested but haven't made anything. Though I know they are legit; a friend of mine has made a good deal with them. I just have been working on other things and not focused on them as much.
Revolutionary healthcare company.
Huge networks. 1 million providers. All states.
http://www.workwithcrc.com
Former Ameriplan IBOs are welcome.
shadowfire

Re: Zipnadazilch

Postby debw241 on Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:15 am

I am in the process of signing up with them through my business Deb's Professional Services. I would like to hear follow ups on this.
debw241

Postby cl withers on Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:08 am

I have for over 1 year now, zipnadazilch or zip nada zilch is the easiest work from home program to make free cash online. I use the free cash machine system to market mine. I give free unlimited leads to anybody that works with me as well. I've earned free cash into the 10's of thousands of dollars just sharing my links. You can check out my website link on my profile.
cl withers

Postby cacoff on Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:48 pm

Yep, I signed up with them a few weeks ago. I haven't made much money even though I had some peopel sign up under me. I guess they are just reluctant to go ahead and sign up for the offers. However, I have a couple of business associates that have made some really good money pretty quick! So I know it works.
Cynthia Acoff
Network Marketer's, Free Marketing Tools For You!
http://www.cynthiasmpw.com
$100-$300 To YOUR PayPal or AlerPay Account Daily!
http://ow.ly/6NHur
cacoff

Postby hclinere on Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:06 am

You just have to keep driving traffic to your site, i give free leads with my team, plus we show other marketing, such as social marketing, the record is 4k in one week so far, just pushing znz. free cash machine is what my team uses to push zipnadazilch, free cash with zip nada zilch out of pocket, even for the marketing system and leads.
http://www.zipnadazilchreview.com Almost 5 yrs old, no cost, unlimited leads with my team
H.C. Linere
hclinere

Postby PlumbJay on Sat Oct 29, 2011 7:14 am

Is it just like Cash Crate where you fill out offers to make money. And to earn more you get your referrals to fill out offers and get paid based on what your tier 1 and or tier 2 etc. makes?

If so, the challenge is to get your tiers set up and filling out offers. Like anything, your success depends on what you're willing to put into it.
PlumbJay

Postby carbro on Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:28 pm

shadowfire wrote:I have an account and have some people who seem interested but haven't made anything. Though I know they are legit; a friend of mine has made a good deal with them. I just have been working on other things and not focused on them as much.

Wow, thanks everyone for the good info about Zipnadazilch. I just jined myself this week. So I'll spend a little time with it and see what happens.
Carolyn Brooks
carbro

Postby sportsfanwealth on Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:51 pm

If you have a big list and you want to offer some of them that are looky loos and broke people a way to earn some income on the cheap then it is a good feeder program to have them earn some funds to get into your big ticket programs. I would not work it as a full time gig. I know it is just as easy to make a $5k sale then it is to make 50 $100 sales. I would rather outsource, and work smarter, then work harder trying to convince broke people to sign up.

Chris
Finally a big ticket business for sports fans.
Get paid to attend super bowl, masters, etc.
4 retail streams. No more selling hot air and ebooks.
Sell once in a lifetime experiences.
http://www.sportsfanwealth.com
sportsfanwealth

Postby harrymark on Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:11 am

Zipnadazilch – with a name like that how can anyone possibly go wrong? The answer is clear; they cannot. Since this site launched in 2007, it has increasingly gained in popularity among uses and affiliates. In the first three years online, zipnadazilch has given out over $1,500,000 in freebies and promotional items to their customers. Their business model is straightforward; provide the customer what they want and provide outstanding customer service to back it all up.
harrymark

Postby ostephens on Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:43 pm

I have several sites with them and ya I do have to say they are great, but not everyone wants to pay for the trials they offer. All in all a pretty good site!
ostephens

Postby dean19693 on Thu Jan 26, 2012 1:29 am

I can say from personal experience that Zip Nada Zilch is the best way to make money online. There are people who have never made any money online that make money with ZNZ. I am part of a fairly new system for ZNZ that is just rockin' it! If anybody has any questions, just let me know.
dean19693

Postby leegroves on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:06 pm

any tips i have had a znzbigcash link bank in 2010 when i did freebie trading. total bull i had more crap in my room then money. so i gave up on it. but now i see it being advertised on u-tube more without the freebie treading forum bull. znz was using marketing affiliate site to promote/refer to get paid directly from znz nd freefactor. got a like from them to. so i joined one they let me use my old links caused i completed offers.
this means more money in freebie trading some body is pay YOU 15-45$ for using his ref link. BUT HE/SHE IS GETTING 60-120$ from znz.. this is a better way so now that i have found daily network income and freecashmachine. these sites have pre made stuff. the say to post 50-200 ads a day dang, that's a hole heap of ads. but i keep goggling find people are making money. now i read it on here so i guess i`ll go hard post for a week strait using the marketing guilds and scripts.

thank you for reading this brief moment in history in my life
Need an Honest, Ethical Business?
http://dailypayeveryday.ws./
leegroves

Postby oldbuddy on Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:37 pm

I started with a similar program called Zero Price Tags (not as good) and made thousands of dollars from it, then a few years later started Zip Nada Zilch and gave up after a few hundred dollars, simply because it was harder to get people to do the offers today. Then a couple of weeks ago I stumbled across a website that is a combined money maker and affiliate builder for ZNZ that has given me a big boost.
Last edited by oldbuddy on Wed Sep 05, 2012 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you want Cash and Traffic Click Here!
I Show PROOF First, Then You Can Decide.
oldbuddy

Return to Anyone Ever Heard of... ?